Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Constitution still relevant essay

Constitution still relevant essay

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Constitution still relevant essay

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
StudentCam

Any Essay Writing Format for Your Paper. Formatting can be daunting. Most students get confused by the rules of how a paper should be formatted. Let’s be honest – even with numerous guidelines you can find online, MLA, APA and constitution relevant essay, other styles can still stay unclear. If you cannot get how to format your work correctly but don’t want to lose points for it – don’t worry, you are not alone.

GradeMiners.com is here to offer custom assistance for all essay formats imaginable. Amelia Introduction. We are glad to present you our service that provides you with professional writing, proofreading/editing, and formatting services of flawless quality. We offer expert help with papers on all levels, no matter what kind of project you are working on. If your research paper, term paper, dissertation, or essay requires perfect formatting, we have professionals who can do that! We will get your paper formatted in constitution relevant MLA, APA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian or another style. All you need is to upload your work to us, and we will take care of it! The knowledge about perfect formatting comes with experience. Unfortunately, not all students have it, but we are here to fill this gap. You can order our help and learn from our service! We are always ready to on the teacher in the assist you with all academic problems you may have.

Our writers and editors are happy to share their knowledge on how to make your paper look winning! The format for essay writing can get a student confused, but you don’t have to constitution relevant worry about corps of engineers it. We will make sure that the constitution relevant essay quality of corps of engineers, final product is amazing. You don’t have to worry about your project because it is in the reliable hands. Our writers trough a strict screening process, and this reassures that we hire only professional. The format of the still essay will be done to and writing the guidelines you set up or the rules established by your institution. You can request any of them, including MLA, APA, Harvard, Turabian/Chicago, Bluebook, etc. We make sure that all the guidelines you provide are followed, and details are considered.

To place an constitution essay, order with us, you just have to visit the order page, give us the instructions including your deadline, paper type, the number of pages, and additional features, upload the paper you need to be formatted, and make a payment. Earhart Introduction. After that moment, your paper is our concern, and we will work hard to create a good one for you. When the work is constitution done, you will receive a notification and a link to your personal account. Essay Formal. Using that link, you can preview and relevant, download the document. If something is wrong in introduction a final version of the paper, make sure to request a free revision within 2 weeks after delivery. You also have 30 days to request a refund if the paper doesn’t satisfy your needs.

To make the process convenient for you, we have 24/7 Customer Care service which can help you with any question of request concerning the constitution still format of an essay write, essay or any service details. We value all of our dear customers and constitution essay, do everything to fulfill the rowing resume needs of every student no matter what. If you need some consultation or advice – please be sure to ask, and we will answer immediately. Don’t be shy – just call our Customer Support, and all of your issues will be solved. Get an APA essay format in a couple of clicks. The APA style is widely used for papers in constitution essay social sciences. Most papers in Psychology, Sociology, Political Science and Education are done in this style. It is rowing resume different from an MLA, which is relevant simpler in outlook and presentation. This style uses parenthetical notes instead of and writing, endnotes and footnotes, offering brief information about the source such as the date of the constitution still publication and author’s name.

The complete information about the source is presented at the end of the paper on the reference page. An APA format essay can be a difficult task for and writing services, a person who is not familiar with this style. As a rule, every teacher has his or her vision of papers and the way they should look like. Constitution Still Relevant. Often, they provide students with a list of instructions on how the project should be completed, including such requirements as paper length, formatting, the number of essays, sources, etc. In turn, GradeMiners.com is here to help students meet those requirements in constitution still a proper way. You can turn to us with any academic request you may have, and we will do everything you need. A perfect format for essay greatest in the world, essay writing for a low price.

If you need your paper to meet all of the still highest academic rules, we can provide you with amazing services at reasonable prices. Rowing Resume. If you are not in a hurry and have at least a week before the submission, the constitution still relevant essay price for 1 page of perfect formatting will cost you only $7.55! You won’t find a cheaper service of that quality! We also have amazing discounts for both first-time and regular clients. If you are cooperating with us for the first time, then we have a small welcoming gift for rowing resume, you – 15% off your order! If you are a regular customer of our service, you can accumulate bonuses for your papers and use them to pay for your future orders!

It means that you can earn money for more papers and still relevant, get them almost for free! We deal with all paper types and formats and ensure that all of your requirements will be met. When you choose our company, you make a right decision, since we know how to services help you and make your college problems disappear! Choose us and get a pack of amazing services along with guarantees: High quality Money-back Free revisions Delivery before the constitution still deadline Customized help Direct communication with writer 100% Confidentiality. Why don’t you request professional academic help right now?

We are looking forward to starting working on your task!

Custom Essay Order -
Essay:Problems with the current US …

Read the full transcript of President Obama's farewell speech. President Obama delivered his farewell speech Tuesday in Chicago. President Obama delivered his farewell speech Tuesday in Chicago. Here is an unedited transcript of President Obama’s prepared remarks during his farewell address in Chicago, as provided by the White House. It’s good to be home.

My fellow Americans, Michelle and I have been so touched by all the well-wishes we’ve received over the past few weeks. But tonight it’s my turn to constitution still say thanks. Whether we’ve seen eye-to-eye or rarely agreed at all, my conversations with you, the introduction American people – in constitution still essay living rooms and schools; at farms and on factory floors; at essay greatest in the, diners and on constitution distant outposts – are what have kept me honest, kept me inspired, and kept me going. Every day, I learned from you. You made me a better president, and you made me a better man. I first came to essayons corps of engineers Chicago when I was in essay my early 20s, still trying to essays figure out who I was; still searching for a purpose to my life.

It was in neighborhoods not far from here where I began working with church groups in the shadows of constitution still, closed steel mills. Essay On The Greatest Teacher World. It was on these streets where I witnessed the power of faith, and the quiet dignity of working people in the face of struggle and still relevant loss. This is where I learned that change only essay write, happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged, and come together to demand it. After eight years as your president, I still believe that. And it’s not just my belief. It’s the constitution still essay beating heart of our American idea – our bold experiment in essayons corps self-government.

It’s the conviction that we are all created equal, endowed by our creator with certain unalienable rights, among them life, liberty, and the pursuit of still, happiness. It’s the insistence that these rights, while self-evident, have never been self-executing; that we, the people, through the instrument of our democracy, can form a more perfect union. This is the and death great gift our Founders gave us. The freedom to chase our individual dreams through our sweat, toil, and imagination – and the imperative to strive together as well, to achieve a greater good. For 240 years, our nation’s call to still relevant citizenship has given work and purpose to each new generation. Formal Write. It’s what led patriots to choose republic over constitution still relevant, tyranny, pioneers to trek west, slaves to brave that makeshift railroad to freedom. It’s what pulled immigrants and refugees across oceans and the Rio Grande, pushed women to reach for the ballot, powered workers to organize.

It’s why GIs gave their lives at amelia essay, Omaha Beach and Iwo Jima; Iraq and Afghanistan – and why men and women from Selma to still essay Stonewall were prepared to give theirs as well. So that’s what we mean when we say America is exceptional. Not that our nation has been flawless from the start, but that we have shown the capacity to change, and make life better for those who follow. Yes, our progress has been uneven. The work of democracy has always been hard, contentious and sometimes bloody. For every two steps forward, it often feels we take one step back.

But the essays long sweep of America has been defined by forward motion, a constant widening of our founding creed to embrace all, and not just some. If I had told you eight years ago that America would reverse a great recession, reboot our auto industry, and unleash the longest stretch of still, job creation in our history…if I had told you that we would open up a new chapter with the Cuban people, shut down Iran’s nuclear weapons program without firing a shot, and take out the mastermind of 9/11…if I had told you that we would win marriage equality, and secure the right to health insurance for another 20 million of our fellow citizens – you might have said our sights were set a little too high. But that’s what we did. That’s what you did. You were the change. You answered people’s hopes, and because of you, by almost every measure, America is a better, stronger place than it was when we started. In 10 days, the rowing resume world will witness a hallmark of our democracy: the still relevant essay peaceful transfer of power from one freely elected president to rowing resume the next. I committed to President-elect Trump that my administration would ensure the smoothest possible transition, just as President Bush did for me. Because it’s up to all of us to still relevant essay make sure our government can help us meet the many challenges we still face. We have what we need to do so.

After all, we remain the wealthiest, most powerful, and essay most respected nation on still relevant essay Earth. Our youth and drive, our diversity and openness, our boundless capacity for risk and reinvention mean that the future should be ours. But that potential will be realized only services, if our democracy works. Only if our politics reflects the decency of the our people. Only if all of us, regardless of our party affiliation or particular interest, help restore the sense of constitution, common purpose that we so badly need right now. That’s what I want to rowing resume focus on tonight – the constitution still relevant essay state of earhart introduction, our democracy.

Understand, democracy does not require uniformity. Our founders quarreled and compromised, and expected us to do the same. But they knew that democracy does require a basic sense of solidarity – the idea that for all our outward differences, we are all in this together; that we rise or fall as one. There have been moments throughout our history that threatened to rupture that solidarity. The beginning of this century has been one of those times. A shrinking world, growing inequality; demographic change and the specter of relevant essay, terrorism – these forces haven’t just tested our security and amelia prosperity, but our democracy as well. And how we meet these challenges to our democracy will determine our ability to educate our kids, and create good jobs, and protect our homeland. President Obama reprised his message of relevant essay, hope and change Tuesday as an antidote to an unstable world, delivering a farewell address in which he exhorted allies to keep the faith as President-elect Donald Trump assumes power but also painted a realist’s portrait of the threats to democracy. President Obama reprised his message of hope and change Tuesday as an antidote to an unstable world, delivering a farewell address in which he exhorted allies to of engineers keep the faith as President-elect Donald Trump assumes power but also painted a realist’s portrait of the threats to democracy.

(Christi Parsons, Michael A. Memoli) In other words, it will determine our future. Our democracy won’t work without a sense that everyone has economic opportunity. Today, the economy is growing again; wages, incomes, home values, and retirement accounts are rising again; poverty is falling again. The wealthy are paying a fairer share of taxes even as the stock market shatters records. The unemployment rate is near a 10-year low. The uninsured rate has never, ever been lower. Healthcare costs are rising at the slowest rate in 50 years.

And if anyone can put together a plan that is demonstrably better than the improvements we’ve made to our healthcare system – that covers as many people at less cost – I will publicly support it. That, after all, is why we serve – to make people’s lives better, not worse. But for all the real progress we’ve made, we know it’s not enough. Our economy doesn’t work as well or grow as fast when a few prosper at the expense of a growing middle class. But stark inequality is also corrosive to constitution essay our democratic principles. Essays On Life And Death. While the top 1% has amassed a bigger share of wealth and relevant income, too many families, in rowing resume inner cities and rural counties, have been left behind – the still laid-off factory worker; the waitress and healthcare worker who struggle to and writing services pay the bills – convinced that the relevant game is fixed against them, that their government only serves the essayons interests of the powerful – a recipe for more cynicism and still relevant essay polarization in our politics. There are no quick fixes to this long-term trend. Amelia Earhart Essay Introduction. I agree that our trade should be fair and not just free. But the next wave of economic dislocation won’t come from overseas. Constitution Relevant. It will come from the write relentless pace of automation that makes many good, middle-class jobs obsolete.

And so we must forge a new social compact – to guarantee all our kids the education they need; to give workers the power to unionize for better wages; to update the social safety net to constitution relevant reflect the way we live now and make more reforms to the tax code so corporations and and writing services individuals who reap the constitution essay most from the new economy don’t avoid their obligations to the country that’s made their success possible. We can argue about essayons of engineers how to best achieve these goals. But we can’t be complacent about the goals themselves. Constitution Still Essay. For if we don’t create opportunity for all people, the disaffection and division that has stalled our progress will only sharpen in years to come. There’s a second threat to our democracy – one as old as our nation itself. After my election, there was talk of a post-racial America. Such a vision, however well-intended, was never realistic. For race remains a potent and essay often divisive force in our society. I’ve lived long enough to know that race relations are better than they were 10, or 20, or 30 years ago – you can see it not just in constitution still essay statistics, but in the attitudes of services, young Americans across the relevant political spectrum. But we’re not where we need to be. All of us have more work to do.

After all, if every economic issue is framed as a struggle between a hard-working white middle class and undeserving minorities, then workers of all shades will be left fighting for scraps while the wealthy withdraw further into their private enclaves. In The. If we decline to invest in the children of immigrants, just because they don’t look like us, we diminish the prospects of relevant essay, our own children – because those brown kids will represent a larger share of America’s workforce. And our economy doesn’t have to be a zero-sum game. Last year, incomes rose for all races, all age groups, for men and for women. Going forward, we must uphold laws against discrimination – in corps hiring, in still relevant housing, in services education and essay the criminal justice system. That’s what our Constitution and and writing services highest ideals require.

But laws alone won’t be enough. Still Essay. Hearts must change. If our democracy is to work in this increasingly diverse nation, each one of us must try to heed the greatest advice of one of the relevant essay great characters in American fiction, Atticus Finch, who said, “You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view…until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.” For blacks and rowing resume other minorities, it means tying our own struggles for justice to constitution still relevant essay the challenges that a lot of people in this country face – the essayons of engineers refugee, the immigrant, the rural poor, the transgender American, and also the middle-aged white man who from the outside may seem like he’s got all the advantages, but who’s seen his world upended by economic, cultural, and technological change. For white Americans, it means acknowledging that the effects of slavery and Jim Crow didn’t suddenly vanish in still the ‘60s; that when minority groups voice discontent, they’re not just engaging in rowing resume reverse racism or practicing political correctness; that when they wage peaceful protest, they’re not demanding special treatment, but the equal treatment our Founders promised.

For native-born Americans, it means reminding ourselves that the constitution essay stereotypes about amelia earhart introduction immigrants today were said, almost word for word, about the Irish, Italians, and Poles. America wasn’t weakened by constitution still relevant essay, the presence of these newcomers; they embraced this nation’s creed, and it was strengthened. So regardless of the station we occupy; we have to try harder; to start with the premise that each of essay teacher world, our fellow citizens loves this country just as much as we do; that they value hard work and family like we do; that their children are just as curious and hopeful and worthy of love as our own. None of this is easy. For too many of us, it’s become safer to retreat into our own bubbles, whether in our neighborhoods or college campuses or places of worship or our social media feeds, surrounded by people who look like us and share the same political outlook and never challenge our assumptions. Constitution Still Relevant. The rise of amelia introduction, naked partisanship, increasing economic and regional stratification, the splintering of essay, our media into a channel for services every taste – all this makes this great sorting seem natural, even inevitable. And increasingly, we become so secure in still relevant our bubbles that we accept only information, whether true or not, that fits our opinions, instead of basing our opinions on the evidence that’s out there. This trend represents a third threat to our democracy. Politics is a battle of ideas; in the course of a healthy debate, we’ll prioritize different goals, and the different means of and writing services, reaching them. Constitution Still Relevant Essay. But without some common baseline of on life and death, facts; without a willingness to admit new information, and concede that your opponent is making a fair point, and that science and still relevant reason matter, we’ll keep talking past each other, making common ground and amelia earhart essay compromise impossible. Isn’t that part of what makes politics so dispiriting?

How can elected officials rage about deficits when we propose to constitution relevant spend money on on the in the world preschool for kids, but not when we’re cutting taxes for corporations? How do we excuse ethical lapses in our own party, but pounce when the other party does the relevant same thing? It’s not just dishonest, this selective sorting of the facts; it’s self-defeating. Because as my mother used to tell me, reality has a way of catching up with you. Take the challenge of climate change. In just eight years, we’ve halved our dependence on foreign oil, doubled our renewable energy, and formal led the world to an agreement that has the still promise to save this planet. But without bolder action, our children won’t have time to debate the formal existence of constitution still, climate change; they’ll be busy dealing with its effects: environmental disasters, economic disruptions, and waves of amelia earhart, climate refugees seeking sanctuary. Now, we can and should argue about the best approach to the problem. But to simply deny the problem not only betrays future generations; it betrays the essential spirit of innovation and practical problem-solving that guided our Founders.

It’s that spirit, born of the Enlightenment, that made us an constitution essay, economic powerhouse – the spirit that took flight at Kitty Hawk and Cape Canaveral; the essay formal spirit that that cures disease and put a computer in every pocket. It’s that spirit – a faith in constitution relevant essay reason, and enterprise, and the primacy of right over might, that allowed us to essays on life resist the lure of fascism and tyranny during the Great Depression, and constitution still relevant essay build a post-World War II order with other democracies, an order based not just on military power or national affiliations but on principles – the rule of on life and death, law, human rights, freedoms of religion, speech, assembly, and an independent press. That order is now being challenged – first by violent fanatics who claim to speak for Islam; more recently by autocrats in foreign capitals who see free markets, open democracies, and civil society itself as a threat to their power. Still Relevant. The peril each poses to our democracy is essayons more far-reaching than a car bomb or a missile. It represents the still essay fear of change; the fear of people who look or speak or pray differently; a contempt for the rule of and writing, law that holds leaders accountable; an intolerance of dissent and free thought; a belief that the sword or the gun or the bomb or propaganda machine is the ultimate arbiter of what’s true and what’s right. Because of the extraordinary courage of our men and women in uniform, and the intelligence officers, law enforcement, and diplomats who support them, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland these past eight years; and although Boston and Orlando remind us of how dangerous radicalization can be, our law enforcement agencies are more effective and vigilant than ever. We’ve taken out still relevant tens of thousands of terrorists – including Osama bin Laden. The global coalition we’re leading against ISIL has taken out their leaders, and taken away about half their territory. Essayons Corps Of Engineers. ISIL will be destroyed, and constitution still essay no one who threatens America will ever be safe.

To all who serve, it has been the honor of my lifetime to be your Commander-in-Chief. But protecting our way of life requires more than our military. Democracy can buckle when we give in to fear. So just as we, as citizens, must remain vigilant against external aggression, we must guard against and death a weakening of the values that make us who we are. That’s why, for the past eight years, I’ve worked to constitution put the fight against terrorism on a firm legal footing. And Death. That’s why we’ve ended torture, worked to close Gitmo, and reform our laws governing surveillance to protect privacy and civil liberties.

That’s why I reject discrimination against Muslim Americans. That’s why we cannot withdraw from global fights – to expand democracy, and still relevant essay human rights, women’s rights, and LGBT rights – no matter how imperfect our efforts, no matter how expedient ignoring such values may seem. For the fight against extremism and intolerance and sectarianism are of a piece with the fight against authoritarianism and nationalist aggression. Write. If the scope of freedom and respect for constitution relevant the rule of law shrinks around the world, the likelihood of essayons corps, war within and between nations increases, and our own freedoms will eventually be threatened. So let’s be vigilant, but not afraid. ISIL will try to kill innocent people. But they cannot defeat America unless we betray our Constitution and our principles in still relevant essay the fight. Rivals like Russia or China cannot match our influence around the essays and death world – unless we give up what we stand for, and turn ourselves into just another big country that bullies smaller neighbors.

Which brings me to my final point – our democracy is threatened whenever we take it for granted. Constitution Essay. All of us, regardless of party, should throw ourselves into the task of rebuilding our democratic institutions. Essay. When voting rates are some of the lowest among advanced democracies, we should make it easier, not harder, to vote. When trust in our institutions is low, we should reduce the corrosive influence of money in our politics, and relevant insist on the principles of transparency and ethics in public service. When Congress is dysfunctional, we should draw our districts to encourage politicians to cater to formal common sense and not rigid extremes. And all of this depends on our participation; on each of us accepting the responsibility of citizenship, regardless of which way the pendulum of power swings.

Our Constitution is a remarkable, beautiful gift. But it’s really just a piece of parchment. It has no power on constitution relevant essay its own. We, the people, give it power – with our participation, and the choices we make. Whether or not we stand up for our freedoms. Whether or not we respect and enforce the rule of law. America is no fragile thing. But the gains of our long journey to freedom are not assured. In his own farewell address, George Washington wrote that self-government is the underpinning of our safety, prosperity, and services liberty, but “from different causes and from different quarters much pains will be taken…to weaken in your minds the conviction of this truth;” that we should preserve it with “jealous anxiety;” that we should reject “the first dawning of every attempt to alienate any portion of our country from the rest or to enfeeble the sacred ties” that make us one. We weaken those ties when we allow our political dialogue to constitution relevant essay become so corrosive that people of good character are turned off from public service; so coarse with rancor that Americans with whom we disagree are not just misguided, but somehow malevolent. We weaken those ties when we define some of us as more American than others; when we write off the whole system as inevitably corrupt, and blame the leaders we elect without examining our own role in formal electing them.

It falls to each of us to be those anxious, jealous guardians of our democracy; to embrace the joyous task we’ve been given to continually try to improve this great nation of ours. Because for constitution relevant essay all our outward differences, we all share the same proud title: Citizen. Ultimately, that’s what our democracy demands. It needs you. Not just when there’s an election, not just when your own narrow interest is at stake, but over essay, the full span of a lifetime. If you’re tired of arguing with strangers on the Internet, try to talk with one in relevant essay real life. Essays On Life. If something needs fixing, lace up your shoes and still essay do some organizing. If you’re disappointed by essay formal, your elected officials, grab a clipboard, get some signatures, and run for office yourself. Show up.

Dive in. Persevere. Sometimes you’ll win. Sometimes you’ll lose. Presuming a reservoir of goodness in others can be a risk, and there will be times when the process disappoints you. But for constitution still essay those of us fortunate enough to have been a part of this work, to see it up close, let me tell you, it can energize and inspire. Amelia Introduction. And more often than not, your faith in America – and in Americans – will be confirmed. Mine sure has been. Over the course of these eight years, I’ve seen the hopeful faces of young graduates and our newest military officers.

I’ve mourned with grieving families searching for answers, and found grace in a Charleston church. I’ve seen our scientists help a paralyzed man regain his sense of touch, and our wounded warriors walk again. Constitution Still Essay. I’ve seen our doctors and volunteers rebuild after earthquakes and stop pandemics in teacher world their tracks. I’ve seen the youngest of constitution still relevant, children remind us of our obligations to care for refugees, to work in essay formal peace, and above all to look out for each other. That faith I placed all those years ago, not far from here, in the power of ordinary Americans to bring about constitution essay change – that faith has been rewarded in ways I couldn’t possibly have imagined. I hope yours has, too. Some of you here tonight or watching at home were there with us in 2004, in 2008, in 2012 – and maybe you still can’t believe we pulled this whole thing off.

You’re not the only ones. Michelle – for amelia essay the past 25 years, you’ve been not only my wife and mother of my children, but my best friend. You took on a role you didn’t ask for constitution relevant and made it your own with grace and grit and style and good humor. You made the White House a place that belongs to everybody. And a new generation sets its sights higher because it has you as a role model. You’ve made me proud. You’ve made the country proud. Malia and Sasha, under the strangest of circumstances, you have become two amazing young women, smart and beautiful, but more importantly, kind and thoughtful and full of corps of engineers, passion. You wore the burden of years in the spotlight so easily. Of all that I’ve done in my life, I’m most proud to constitution be your dad.

To Joe Biden, the scrappy kid from Scranton who became Delaware’s favorite son: You were the first choice I made as a nominee, and the best. Not just because you have been a great vice president, but because in the bargain, I gained a brother. We love you and Jill like family, and your friendship has been one of the great joys of our life. To my remarkable staff: For eight years – and for some of essays, you, a whole lot more – I’ve drawn from your energy, and tried to reflect back what you displayed every day: heart, and character, and idealism. I’ve watched you grow up, get married, have kids, and start incredible new journeys of your own. Constitution Still. Even when times got tough and frustrating, you never let Washington get the rowing resume better of you. The only thing that makes me prouder than all the good we’ve done is the thought of all the remarkable things you’ll achieve from here. And to all of you out there – every organizer who moved to an unfamiliar town and kind family who welcomed them in, every volunteer who knocked on doors, every young person who cast a ballot for the first time, every American who lived and breathed the hard work of change – you are the best supporters and organizers anyone could hope for, and I will forever be grateful. Because, yes, you changed the world.

That’s why I leave this stage tonight even more optimistic about this country than I was when we started. Because I know our work has not only helped so many Americans; it has inspired so many Americans – especially so many young people out there – to believe you can make a difference; to hitch your wagon to something bigger than yourselves. This generation coming up – unselfish, altruistic, creative, patriotic – I’ve seen you in every corner of the country. You believe in a fair, just, inclusive America; you know that constant change has been America’s hallmark, something not to fear but to embrace, and you are willing to carry this hard work of democracy forward. You’ll soon outnumber any of us, and still essay I believe as a result that the future is in good hands. My fellow Americans, it has been the honor of my life to serve you. I won’t stop; in and writing fact, I will be right there with you, as a citizen, for all my days that remain. For now, whether you’re young or young at heart, I do have one final ask of you as your president – the same thing I asked when you took a chance on me eight years ago. I am asking you to believe. Still Essay. Not in my ability to bring about change – but in yours.

I am asking you to hold fast to that faith written into services our founding documents; that idea whispered by slaves and abolitionists; that spirit sung by immigrants and homesteaders and those who marched for justice; that creed reaffirmed by those who planted flags from still relevant, foreign battlefields to the surface of the on the moon; a creed at the core of every American whose story is not yet written: Thank you. God bless you. Constitution Essay. And may God continue to essay formal bless the United States of America. The girlfriend of the gunman who killed 58 people in Las Vegas has broken her silence. Before the Las Vegas massacre, authorities had discussed the threat of terrorism by a sniper in a crowded area.

The L.A. City Council voted in February to constitution still relevant decriminalize sidewalk vending. Essay. Seme Khemis learned that people in South Sudan traveled 60 miles for constitution still relevant essay ultrasound scans. Credits: Getty / Sara Hylton / KTLA. The girlfriend of the and writing services gunman who killed 58 people in Las Vegas has broken her silence. Before the constitution still relevant essay Las Vegas massacre, authorities had discussed the threat of terrorism by essay on the teacher world, a sniper in a crowded area. The L.A. City Council voted in still relevant February to decriminalize sidewalk vending.

Seme Khemis learned that people in South Sudan traveled 60 miles for amelia essay ultrasound scans. Credits: Getty / Sara Hylton / KTLA. The girlfriend of the gunman who killed 58 people in constitution still essay Las Vegas has broken her silence. Before the Las Vegas massacre, authorities had discussed the threat of terrorism by essay formal write, a sniper in a crowded area. The L.A. City Council voted in February to constitution decriminalize sidewalk vending. Seme Khemis learned that people in on the greatest South Sudan traveled 60 miles for relevant ultrasound scans.

Credits: Getty / Sara Hylton / KTLA. The girlfriend of the gunman who killed 58 people in essayons Las Vegas has broken her silence. Still Relevant. Before the essay Las Vegas massacre, authorities had discussed the threat of terrorism by constitution, a sniper in a crowded area. The L.A. City Council voted in essay formal write February to decriminalize sidewalk vending. Seme Khemis learned that people in South Sudan traveled 60 miles for ultrasound scans. Credits: Getty / Sara Hylton / KTLA. Body camera footage from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department taken during the shooting on Oct. 1. Body camera footage from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department taken during the shooting on constitution still relevant essay Oct. 1.

The gunman who attacked the Las Vegas music festival had cameras set up outside his room. Trump visited Puerto Rico on of engineers Tuesday, after Hurricane Maria swept through the island two weeks ago. Three billion Yahoo accounts were affected by a massive data breach — three times as many as initially reported. The Nobel Prize in relevant Chemistry was awarded to three researchers for their work on electron microscopy. Credits: EPA, Getty, Hillary Guzik, KTLA, Sarya Stukes. The gunman who attacked the Las Vegas music festival had cameras set up outside his room.

Trump visited Puerto Rico on Tuesday, after Hurricane Maria swept through the island two weeks ago. Three billion Yahoo accounts were affected by amelia earhart introduction, a massive data breach — three times as many as initially reported. The Nobel Prize in Chemistry was awarded to three researchers for their work on electron microscopy. Credits: EPA, Getty, Hillary Guzik, KTLA, Sarya Stukes. At least 50 are dead and relevant essay 200 injured after a shooting on essays the Las Vegas strip. Heartbreakers frontman Tom Petty died Monday at 66. Portraits are emerging of those killed in Las Vegas. L.A. decriminalized sidewalk vending to protect immigrants from deportation. Credits: Getty / KTLA. At least 50 are dead and 200 injured after a shooting on the Las Vegas strip. Still Relevant Essay. Heartbreakers frontman Tom Petty died Monday at on the teacher, 66.

Portraits are emerging of constitution still, those killed in Las Vegas. L.A. decriminalized sidewalk vending to protect immigrants from deportation. Credits: Getty / KTLA. President Trump comments on the cost of the Puerto Rico response after the and writing country was hit by Hurricane Maria. President Trump comments on the cost of the Puerto Rico response after the country was hit by Hurricane Maria.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
America's Founding Documents | …

20 Best And Worst Fonts To Use On Your Resume. Before you even walk into a job interview you’ve made a first impression on the interviewer. How? Through your resume. According to a study conducted by the job search site TheLadders.com, recruiters spend only about six seconds scanning a resume. Still Relevant. So it’s essential that your resume makes a great first impression — that it looks professional and well organized.

How do you do that? You start by using a resume font people can actually read (that#8217;s what this post is for), then you design a resume that stands out essay formal, from the rest (here#8217;s how you do that). Constitution Still Relevant Essay. When you have both these things you go into Canva and design the thing for free in and writing, no time (here#8217;s how you upload fonts from this article into Canva and here#8217;s where you go in Canva to start your new resume design right now). Constitution Still Essay. Times New Roman is probably the essayons corps, most commonly chosen fonts for resumes — the very reason you should avoid it, and why it appears on our “Worst” list. So if you don’t want your resume to look like hundreds of others, you’ll want to choose something else. And Garamond is a great alternative. A timeless serif typeface like Times New Roman, Garamond’s precursors have been in relevant essay, use for around 500 years. Rowing Resume. The modern version has the benefit of giving your resume a classic, polished look that’s much more interesting that the overused Times New Roman. As a bonus, if you’re struggling to condense your resume to constitution still relevant one to two pages (which is essayons of engineers, a good idea), Garamond can help you fit more text on a page without sacrificing readability by lowering the font size or crowding your design by constitution still relevant essay tightening up the services, spacing. This simple, sophisticated sans-serif typeface, designed in England in the 1920s, will give your resume a look that is constitution essay, both classic and modern.

It’s used widely in the UK (across the and writing services, British Railways system, by the BBC) and elsewhere. You might also notice that Gill Sans is very similar to constitution still relevant the custom lettering featured on on the greatest teacher in the world, the famous, WWII-era “Keep Calm and Carry On” poster, rediscovered at constitution still essay, a British bookstore in 2000 and subsequently popularized with many replicas of the design. You’ll find this font distributed with Mac OS X and some Microsoft software as Gill Sans MT. Cambria, a serif font, is essays on life, part of a suite of typefaces called the ClearType Font Collection, which has been widely distributed with Microsoft Office programs. These typefaces (Calibri, Cambria, Candara, Consolas, Constantia, and constitution still relevant Corbel) were designed specifically to earhart perform well on computer monitors. The studio that created Cambria describes it as “the ‘new Times New Roman”…designed specifically for essay on-screen reading, while still remaining applicable for print,” thanks to essays its sturdy letter construction that retains legibility even at small sizes. This makes Cambria a good choice for both online and printed resumes. Wikimedia Commons/Hans Hoogglans. Constitution Still Relevant. Although it has been the default Microsoft Word font since 2007, Calibri is rowing resume, still not used as often as Arial, which landed on constitution, our “Worst” list for that reason.

This font has other things going for it, though; professional resume writer Donna Svei points out that typing in Calibri at a 12 pt. size will produce around 500 to greatest world 750 words, the ideal length of a two-page resume. Relevant. Our third and last selection from of engineers, Microsoft’s ClearType Font Collection, Constantia’s rounder letterforms make it look more friendly and less stuffy than many serif typefaces. It’s also suitable for use both on-screen and in printed documents, making it useful for when you need to distribute your resume in both digital and hard copy form. Originally designed for corporate use, Lato is constitution still essay, sans-serif font created to look neutral in on the in the world, body copy but have some unique traits at relevant, larger sizes. The font’s designer describes Lato as “serious but friendly” — perfect for resumes. It comes in a wide range of weights and styles, though the “hairline,” “thin,” and “light” weights will be too hard to see at small sizes. It’s available for download (free for both personal and essay on the teacher in the commercial use) and for web use on constitution, Google Fonts. Didot is a distinctive serif font with an upscale look (perhaps a product of its Parisian roots). This classy typeface can lend some style to your resume and seems to earhart introduction be particularly popular for industries like fashion and photography. Still. However, its delicate serifs display most clearly at larger sizes, so you’ll do best saving Didot for headings rather than body copy.

Wikimedia Commons/Pierre Rudloff. This Swiss sans-serif typeface is considered by and writing many designers and typographers to be the constitution relevant essay, king of write fonts. It even has its own self-titled documentary film. Thanks to its modern, clean lines and exceptional clarity, Helvetica is widely used in everything from major corporate logos (BMW, American Airlines, Microsoft) to New York City’s subway signs. To give your resume a clean and contemporary look that’s still professional, try Helvetica. It’s included with Mac operating systems, but if you’re wanting to use it with Windows, you’ll have to purchase it. Georgia is another alternative to Times New Roman. This serif font has letterforms with thicker strokes that make it easy to read even at small sizes. Relevant Essay. Plus, because it was created specifically for clarity on rowing resume, computer monitors, it looks great viewed on any digital document, such as if you’re sending your resume as a PDF. This versatile sans-serif font has a very clean, crisp appearance that will give any resume an updated look. It has multiple weights that you can use to differentiate the various sections and features of your resume, but you should probably avoid the constitution relevant essay, “book” and “light” weights, as well as any condensed versions — they can be hard to earhart essay read.

Avenir Next is another good option; it was released as a follow-up to Avenir to improve the font’s on-screen display capabilities. Dribbble/Mario Leo Fasolo. Surprised this one is on the list? There’s nothing wrong with the font in itself, it’s just that it has been (over)used and abused. Since everyone else is using it on their resumes, yours won’t stand out.

Plus, Times New Roman is hard to read at very small sizes and doesn’t display particularly well on screens. Like Gill Sans on our “Best” list, Futura was created in the 1920s. Except this sans-serif typeface was designed in Germany and is more geometric in constitution relevant, form. Although it’s a clean, attractive font, the overall appearance is somewhat stylized and amelia introduction atypical. With quirks like unusually tall lowercase letters and constitution essay a jarring contrast between sharp and round letter shapes, Futura leans more toward decorative and interesting (a.k.a, a display font, meant to be used sparingly) than practical for text-heavy documents like resumes. In the overused category, Arial is Times New Roman’s sans-serif equivalent. Using a font that’s so common (and, some would say, boring) may be perceived as a lazy choice — not putting much thought or effort into your resume. Formal. Plus, Arial is essay, basically an essay greatest adaptation of Helvetica that’s a little looser and more irregular in its construction. There’s nothing wrong with conventional fonts, but there are better sans-serif choices out there than Arial.

Designed to replicate the look of a typewriter and later adapted for relevant use on actual electric typewriters, this font makes it look like — you guessed it — you typed your resume on of engineers, a typewriter. Which you didn’t — unless you haven’t updated your resume in 30 some-odd years. Relevant. Plus, because this is a monospaced typeface (every letter is spaced equally, as opposed to most other proportionally spaced fonts) it can look a little unnatural, particularly for whole pages of text. Tempted to put your name at the top of your resume in essayons corps of engineers, a script that looks like handwriting to essay give it a little personality? Don’t do it!

And especially don’t use Brush Script, which has been so overused that it now looks cheap and essays and death dated rather than retro and constitution still essay nostalgic (it was designed in rowing resume, 1942). While certain creative industries will offer some leeway in playing with the appearance of still your resume, when in doubt, it’s always a safe bet to corps stick to conservative font choices (which means no scripts or other display fonts). Unless you’ve been living under a rock for relevant the past several years, you’ll know that using Comic Sans is considered the cardinal sin of font choices. It was created in services, 1994 to replicate the look of comic book speech bubbles, and that’s about all it’s appropriate for. The casual, almost childish look of the font makes it distracting in any serious context. And in case you’re wondering why anyone would use Comic Sans on a resume, according to this manager, it does happen.

Just remember: it’s a good rule of relevant thumb to stay far away from any font that might possibly come across as fun, flowery, flashy, or funky. Century Gothic has a sleek, modern look, but it’s probably a little too irregular for resumes. Additionally, the thin letters of this font’s regular weight can be hard to read, particularly at small sizes. Introduction. There’s really no good reason anyone should want to use this on a resume, but people seem to like it. So if you’re tempted to give your resume an adventurous or exotic air with Papyrus, resist. This font is so cliche (probably second only to Comic Sans) that is has become something of a joke — Fast Co.

Design puts it this way: “as everyone who has written a school project over the last decade will tell you, Papyrus is the font you use to spell out the word #8220;Egypt.#8221; Want to make a bold, confident impression with your resume? You don’t need a bold, heavy font to do it. Impact is most likely intended for use in all caps for headlines, but because it includes lowercase letters, people are sure to use it for constitution still relevant body copy, where it’s almost impossible to read. Yes, Trajan Pro has a dignified, important feel, but it would be more appropriate etched into stone than typed on your resume. Essay Introduction. That’s because the typeface was inspired by the letterforms carved into Trajan’s Column, a monument dedicated to the Roman emperor of the relevant, same name. The font only rowing resume, has capital letters and small caps (no lowercase option), which makes it unsuitable for typing out readable sentences on constitution still relevant, your resume. So it’s probably a good idea to rowing resume leave Trajan to the movie posters (more than 400 of them), particularly those starring Russell Crowe. For resumes, a font size of 10 to 12 pt. (depending on the particular font, but no smaller than that) is constitution still, standard. Essays And Death. Larger sizes are acceptable for constitution still relevant headings or subheadings.

Remember that everyone viewing your resume on a computer will have different fonts installed, and you don’t want your carefully chosen typeface automatically replaced with a substitute that messes up the document’s appearance and formatting. That’s why it’s a good idea to always save and send your resume as a PDF, which preserves the original appearance (unlike a MS Word document). Do you have a favorite (or least favorite) font for on life resumes? Share in the comments below. Bring great design to your entire workplace. Still Essay. Janie is a freelance writer and graphic designer and the owner of Design Artistree Creative Studio.

After college, she built on her background in art to explore design. and services loved it. Now, she enjoys finding ways to combine the craftsmanship of traditional fine arts with the digital possibilities of graphic design. Still Essay. Build Your Brand: How to Choose The Right Fonts. 60 Free Sans Serif Fonts to Give Your Designs a Modern . 60 Free Serif Fonts to Give Your Designs a Traditional . 60 Free Calligraphy Fonts to Bring Charm to Your Design. 60 Free Outline Icon Sets Perfect for amelia earhart essay Contemporary Desi. 60 Free Fonts for constitution still relevant essay Minimalist Designs. Essayons Corps Of Engineers. 50 Free Headline Fonts Built For Impact And Audience En. 50 Beautiful Free Wallpapers For Creatives [2015 Editio. 50 Design Terms Explained Simply For Non-Designers.

The 30 Best Free Social Media Icon Sets of 2015. 100 Brilliant Color Combinations and How to Apply Them . Free Icons: 49 Best Sites To Find Beautiful And Useful . 60 Awesome Free Tools To Create A Visual Marketing Camp. Free Stock Photos: 73 Best Sites To Find Awesome Free I. You're almost there! You’ll receive an still email soon to confirm your subscription.

Buy Essay Online -
STILL THE LAW OF THE LAND? - …

The Social Significance of Plays you Study. As historical circumstances and cultural developments influence the writing, production and reception of plays and performances, the still relevant, social significance of any play is essential to on life and death interrogate if you wish to understand all the features of plays you are studying. This type of study may require you to research a range of social and historical concepts, events, developments and phenomena that appear to be extraneous or external to the play itself. For example, You may be asked to investigate the political systems and conflicts during an era in which plays were written and to consider how they impacted upon the creation of a particular style of play. Eg. What major political events were occurring when Roman comedy was at its zenith? You may be asked to investigate the economic changes in various eras and to consider how economic changes influenced the plays that were published. Eg. Why were some of constitution still essay, Shakespeare’s plays edited in Victorian England and how might such approaches be linked to the development of essayons of engineers, Britain’s economy?

You may be asked to investigate the era in which plays were produced and to compare material conditions of audiences today to those of constitution still, audiences in the era in rowing resume, which a play was written. Constitution Essay. Eg. Would contemporary audiences be concerned about catching the plague if they attended the theatre and would they understand text that subtly referred to physical symptoms of the plague? The Performance Significance of Plays you Study. Written forms of plays are often recognised as the permanent records of rowing resume, dramas while performances of plays are recognised as ephemeral activities that are difficult to record. While the construction of plays and constitution essay, performances are two separate crafts, the performance of a play is ultimately the only way to test whether or not a play actually works for an audience and and death, the elements of relevant essay, a performance that support a production of a play are essential to consider and distinguish from the play. While practical activities in essay formal, tutorials enable you to experiment with performance possibilities, the plays you will study have usually already been produced. Finding information about constitution relevant, various productions will enable you to consider more possibilities and may draw your attention to difficulties you may need to address when producing plays. Essay On The Greatest In The. This kind of relevant, information also prompts you to essay consider the technical limitations and developments that have influenced the evolution of theatrical performances and why so many differences are evident in productions of the still relevant, same play in different eras or cultures. Essays On Life. Such study may require you to analyse the choices accompanying the production of elements such as acting styles, theatre spaces, set design, lighting, sound, directing and costuming.

This kind of study may also require in depth analysis of reviews of relevant essay, performances or consideration of any particular edits or translations of texts used for a production. For example, You may be asked to investigate the influence of electricity on lighting designs for essay teacher, theatres. Eg. Constitution Still Relevant. How did the greatest in the world, invention of harnessed electricity impact upon the production of plays in theatres? You may be asked to investigate how different theatre spaces influenced the development of different acting styles. Eg. Why were oratorical skills and still relevant, athleticism so important for rowing resume, the plays performed in the Ancient Greek festivals? You may be asked to evaluate a production’s decision to constitution still get rid of amelia essay introduction, detailed staging instructions outlined in a play. Eg. How would the total departure from the staging instructions in constitution, Ibsen’s play The Doll’s House influence the rowing resume, meanings generated in constitution relevant essay, a production of this play?

Essay assignments give you opportunities to explore a range of topics and written styles and to formulate your own original and innovative approaches to different subjects. For example, if your essay question gives you scope to look at a number of different plays, try to avoid common or popular choices and look for ways of offering a view or analysis that is insightful or unusual. Your lecturer has probably read a million essays on Shakespearean comedies or analyses of well-known Australian plays like The Removalist or Blackrock so they will appreciate and respond to original ideas and innovative arguments you are able to develop and defend. While we hope you will explore the many different components in drama and that you will have brilliant ideas to communicate, you must remember that there are different types of essays that offer you various ways to corps construct and communicate the ideas you are developing. So, before you begin writing, consider which type of essay you are being asked to write (see outline of essays below). Basic Guide to Essay Writing: members.tripod.com/ Anderson, Jonathan and Millicent Poole.

Thesis and Assignment Writing . Constitution. Brisbane: John Wiley Sons, 1994. Bate, Douglas and services, Peter Sharpe. Harcourt Brace Writer’s Handbook: For University Students . Sydney: Harcourt Brace, 1996. Clanchy , John and Brigid Ballard. Essay Writing For Students: A Practical Guide . Melbourne: Longman Cheshire, 1991. There is always some degree of analysis involved in essay writing and most assignments develop your abilities to constitution still relevant essay analyse and research. However, when you are asked to provide an analysis of essay greatest in the world, a set play or topic, you are being asked for a particular type of still essay, essay . Analysis involved more than a description of and writing services, a field of study and constitution still relevant essay, more than a list of your observations or a survey of observations made by others.

Analysis requires you to essay on the examine your own responses and essay, ideas about the subject you are investigating. To offer an essay on the greatest world insightful analysis of a subject, you must consider a variety of constitution relevant, claims that have been made about essayons corps of engineers, your subject. Constitution Still. To find the variety of claims, you MUST conduct research. Essay On The Greatest Teacher In The. Research is important because you will only be in still, a position to consider the strengths and corps, weaknesses of the subject you are investigating when you have located a variety of information and opinions. As it is easy to be overwhelmed by the amount of material and the range of resources available for research, students need to remember that they are researching a particular topic that is part of a large field of knowledge. To avoid becoming sidetracked, it is useful to consider what information you need to understand and assess the topic you are researching. When you have conducted thorough research of a topic, you will be able to constitution still essay offer an essay analysis of still relevant essay, a subject that is supported by well-informed arguments and sound evidence (see section on research below).

An analytical essay offers your view. While your research identifies other people’s views, their arguments and evidence are included to support your central claim. An analytical essay can often include the following sections in various orders: A summary or outline of the subject you are analysing Your claim about the subject (a position that you have formed in response to your research and rowing resume, reading) An analysis of assumptions that have been or could be made about the subject you are analysing An analysis of any hidden or implied arguments associated with the subject you are analysing An analysis of still relevant essay, any contradictions conflicting statements about the subject you are studying that are different to each other or to the responses you have had An analysis of evidence that supports your claim A summary that explains why your claim is more appealing than others. A sample assignment topic for an analytical essay:

The Medieval Play Everyman is described as a morality play. In a well-argued essay, identify at least three moral virtues included in the play and consider whether these virtues were likely to rowing resume be developed by people in the era and culture in which the play was produced. Your essay should include references to the text and a detailed analysis of relevant social discourses and material conditions evident at the time of the play’s production. Traditionally, a dramaturgical essay differs from an analytical essay in that it approaches the script as a script for performance as well as a piece of literature. That is, this type of essay takes into account the performative elements of constitution still essay, a play. Services. A person writing a dramaturgical essay therefore has to be able to imagine and analyse elements that are used in a production of the play. A dramaturgical essay is still likely to analyse literary features (things like the rhythms of the written language, poetic images and structures).

However, the interpretations and analysis of plays offered by a dramaturg will include references that are relevant for particular performances and productions. When you are asked to constitution relevant essay write a ‘dramaturgical’ essay you will also need to consider what task you are being asked to perform. Since there are many jobs and many types of essays, analysis conducted in constitution still relevant essay, a theatre production, you will need to understand the specific aspect of a production you are expected to research, analyse or develop. To do this, you need to understand what is involved in dramaturgy. Dramaturgy is a word used to collectively describe the rowing resume, arts and techniques used to analyse and produce theatre. Constitution Still Essay. Dramaturgs or, in some spellings, dramaturges are individuals employed by earhart theatre companies for their knowledge and understanding of still essay, theatre arts, techniques and essays, functions. While dramaturgs are most commonly employed to essay help research and and writing services, develop productions, the tasks they perform are varied and often negotiated by theatre companies.

Tasks can include: Developing a ‘dramaturgical protocol’ which is a package of information for a production that offers relevant historical, social, performative, political or literary information Providing literary advice to still essay theatrical productions and playwrights (and sometimes film corporations) Analysing, editing, adapting, translating or choosing translations of texts, Offering support and feedback for new work Collaborating with directors, designers and actors Reading and evaluating scripts Researching performance histories Conducting close textual analyses of plays Developing ‘concepts’ for a production Researching, writing and designing theatre programmes Locating promotional material for productions. As dramaturgy is an evolving field, it is amelia essay introduction, also a good idea to research the various roles and still, organizations that are associated with this activity before writing your essays (or accepting a contract with a theatre company!) A sample topic for an assignment that requires a dramaturgical essay: Queensland Theatre Company is mounting a production of amelia essay, Sophocles’ Oedipus the King . You have been appointed as a dramaturg on this production and constitution relevant, the director has asked you to do research for two different tasks. Find material that discusses the social and historical significance of blind prophets presented in Ancient Greek plays and then write an essay for the production’s programme notes. Your essay is to explain the historical significance of blind prophets and explain how these ideas may be related to contemporary Australian views of clairvoyants and fortune-tellers.

Your second task is to essay find some images of blind prophets that have been staged in other productions of Ancient Greek plays. You are to write a brief annotation on each of the productions that will be distributed to all members of the productions design team. The annotations must therefore accurately describe any significant details of the relevant essay, set, lighting and costume designs used in other productions and briefly explain why such designs would or would not work in on life, the space being used at QTC. The Dramaturg’s Network. Cardullo, Bert. What is Dramaturgy ? New York: P. Lang, 1995. Meagher, John C. Pursuing Shakespeare’s Dramaturgy: Some Contexts, Resources, and Strategies in His Playmaking . Constitution Still. Madison, N.J.: Fairleigh Dickinson UP, 2003. A theatre review evaluates the essay formal write, impact of a production as a whole rather than focusing on one element such as the choice of play, the constitution essay, script, the playwright or any other component involved in mounting a production. On Life And Death. Unlike an analysis of literary components of a play, a review offers your evaluation of all the components in a performance and discusses whether the components were used to successfully (or unsuccessfully) convey meaning in a production. Your evaluation will need to consider the successes, failures or tensions within the production and will demonstrate your ability to identify and essay, analyse a number of corps, elements involved in a performance. Some of the components that may be contained in constitution still, a review include:

A brief synopsis of the plot or aims of the production An analysis of how the script was supported or interpreted throughout the production An analysis of the mood or atmosphere established An analysis of the acting styles used by performers and an analysis of any significant performances explaining why they were good, mediocre or bad An analysis of the directorial choices evident An analysis of the set, lighting, sound, costumes and other effects Your personal opinion supported by reasons to justify your opinion. A sample question for a theatre review: Write a 1000 word review of Queensland Theatre Company’s production of rowing resume, Edward Albee’s play The Goat: Or Who is Sylvia? Essay writing skills common to all styles of relevant, essays. A good place to start is to essays on life and death imagine a PICTURE of your essay structure. A common structure found in most academic essays is the one below. While getting an overall picture of your argument helps you organise your material, your essay must demonstrate your ability to research appropriately and demonstrate your ability to use and understand a number of analytical and literary skills. You demonstrate these skills when you communicate your ideas effectively through a clear structure, a persuasive argument, a good range of evidence to support your argument (research and referencing) and appropriate expression of your argument and evidence (the language and style you select to convey the ideas being outlined).

The criteria used to constitution still relevant essay assess your essay account for each of and writing, these areas so you must carefully consider how you are using these elements when you are writing your essay (see criteria sheets below). Clive. Manual of Style for Essay Writing . Constitution Essay. St Lucia, Qld: Dept. of History, The University of Queensland, 1999. Examples of criteria used to assess your essays: 1. Criteria for assessing essay Structure. Imprecise and vague focus on essay formal write the problem. Vague focus on the. The problem is defined. The problem is clearly defined. Concise and accurate statement of. No clear statement.

Statement of method presented. Statement of method presented using appropriate terminology. Clear and systematic statement of. method using appropriate terminology. Essay shows little. relevance to topic.

Essay relates to. discusses the topic. Essay discusses the topic in an informative way. Essay discusses the topic in an insightful way. Much of the evidence inaccurate or. Limited amount of essay, supporting evidence.

The evidence is reliable. Accurate presentation of rowing resume, evidence. Accurate presentation of appropriate evidence. Essay rambles and still relevant, lacks continuity. The focus of the essay is weak. Material presented in. a logical order.

Material presented in. a logical order which helps to build an argument. Logical argument that makes solid statements about the topic. Little evidence of originality. Essay covers material on a general level. Essay covers material on earhart essay a general level and extends this by constitution wider research. Essay presents some new ideas which were not covered in class. Original creative work which shows an active engagement with other scholarly thought. 3. Criteria for assessing essay Research Referencing. Inadequate acknowledgement of sources. Refers to general sources.

Adequate acknowledgement of academic sources. Good acknowledgement of academic sources. Excellent acknowledgement of scholarly sources. No evidence of Research. Evidence of small. amount of general research. Evidence of research that is essay, relevant to the topic. Evidence of wide research. Evidence of relevant essay, wide scholarly research.

Essay has used a small number of sources. Adequate consultation of sources. Essay relies on services a broad range of relevant essay, sources. Excellent choice of scholarly sources. Some inaccuracies in. Correct referencing using an accepted citation method. Correct referencing using an accepted citation method. 4. Criteria for assessing essay Language Style. Clumsily written with.

much incorrect punctuation. Awkward use of expression. Fluent piece of writing. Fluent piece of writing which uses sophisticated language. Much inaccurate usage. Several ungrammatical sentences. Accurate usage of grammar. Grammar used with stylistic flair. Much incorrect spelling.

Mostly correct spelling throughout. Correct spelling throughout. Correct spelling throughout. Several errors in. in the Bibliography. Bibliography correctly set out using MLA Style. *For good advice on how to improve sentence or paragraph construction have a look at: Durham, Marsha and Roslyn Petelin. The Professional Writing Guide: Writing Well and Knowing Why . Warriewood, NSW: Business and Professional Publishing, 2001. The follow graphic will help to visualise the process that is required when you write an essayons of engineers essay:

The biggest pitfall for students writing Tertiary Level essays is constitution, being under-prepared for the topic. Researching your area thoroughly is an services important elementary task. All essays must demonstrate a high level of research and comprehension of constitution still relevant, primary and secondary sources. You can assume that researching your topic at essay University is the norm unless otherwise advised by still relevant your lecturer. The types of research material that will be most useful to students in greatest in the, the Humanities include books, journal articles, book reviews, newspapers, encyclopaedias, dictionaries, etc.

The internet can be a useful tool although you need to be sure that the constitution, material comes from a repudable academic site. Over-reliance on internet sources is not acceptable. The ACU Library has many tools to help you find material that will be useful to your studies. ACU subscribes to many useful databases. However, you need to be aware that many of the journals that are cited in the database are not held on campus.

The Library provides students with helpful guidelines for finding resources on and writing campus. There are Library 'finders' for many disciplines including Drama. All essays need to follow a standard model of referencing. The ACU Study Guide provides clear examples of how you should incorporate references into your writing. This is essential reading for all subject areas offered at ACU. If the ACU Study Guide does not cover the specific item that you are wanting to include in your essay you can refer to the comprehensive manuals that are located in the Reference Section of the Library. For Drama essays students should use the MLA method of referencing. You will also find Simon Ryan and Delyse Ryan's Essay Writing Guide useful. Make a habit of reading journal articles very carefully to learn how academic discourse is presented in essays. This will usually demonstrate an relevant acceptable style for the inclusion of quotations and essayons, other citations. Look carefully at the way writers discuss the material.

If you want to enter into the academic discussion you need to be familiar with the appropriate discourse. Presenting a workable structure for your argument is one of the constitution still relevant, most difficult skills that you will be required to demonstrate in essays. You must order your material in and writing, a coherent and logical manner. Make sure that everything you say is directly relevant to your topic. Constitution Still Essay. While you are writing continually refer back to and writing services the question to check that you are not going off on a tangent. Be wary of making grandiose statements which are not supported by your evidence. A favourite starting line for essays is Shakespeare was the greatest writer in the history of Literature. This is completely unable to essay be proven in a 2000 word essay and amelia introduction, it is essay, unlikely that lecturers would ask you a question that would require such a response. To help temper your use of sweeping statements ask yourself can I back this up with a citation?—if you can't then leave it out. Forgetting to Cite Your Sources: You must always cite your sources.

All of your information has to have come from somewhere. Therefore, it is extremely important that you say whose ideas and services, information you are referring to. You are allowed to express your own ideas but make sure you do not take credit for someone else's work. Copying someone else's exact words or ideas: Students should familiarise themselves with ACU's rules regarding plagiarism.

For information regarding the University's policy refer to the ACU's Academic Regulations ( Regulation 6.4) and the Academic Honesty Policy (Item 7). Poorly presented work: Presentation is an important part of assignment writing. Hand-written work is not acceptable. Student access to computers is available on campus. All work should be typed and include a Cover Sheet. You cannot hope to be convincing in your argument if spelling, typographical or grammatical errors appear in your work. Constitution Still. Word processing packages have spell checking facilities although these should not be relied upon solely. For example, a computer spell check will not pick up that you have typed from instead of form because both words are spelt correctly. There is no substitute for proof-reading your work.

Reading your work aloud is an excellent way of making sure that your writing makes sense as well as giving you an opportunity to spot pesky errors. The worst spelt word in University essays only consists of rowing resume, three letters. Students misspelling this particularly word is constitution still, a pet-hate of most academics. Example: The dog's bone is buried could be written as Its bone is buried it's = a contraction of it is Example: The dog is asleep could be written as It's asleep

If you are having trouble with your tertiary studies ACU has staff who are here to help you. Ann Majkut runs Study Skills Courses and it is strongly recommended that you attend these as they will help you in essay greatest in the, all of your subjects.

Custom Essay Order -
Essay:Second Constitution of the …

Literature/Dr. Seuss term paper 1128. I took an unconventional approach in constitution relevant the topic I chose for my reading assignment - whereas most groups selected single novels, my partner and I opted to essays, read a collection of short stories by none other than the essay notorious Dr. Seuss. Were I writing this essay on a normal book, I would be able to pose a question about the book itself and rowing resume, answer it in an ordinary sort of way. However, given the subject matter I have chosen, an essay on an individual book, though possible, would be a very tricky thing to do. It would be wiser, and probably easier, to respond to the man himself.

My decision to respond to the man himself makes many more choices - what facet of essay, Dr. Seuss shall I ask myself questions about? I think perhaps I first need to give some brief biographical information on formal write the man to still, understand the background he's coming from. In 1904, Theodore Seuss Geisel was born in Massachusetts, USA. I have not been able to find too much documentation about his childhood, but he certainly did not come from a terribly poor or terribly unsuccessful familyA?a‚¬A¦ in world fact, his family had owned a local brewery in constitution still relevant essay their home town of Springfield for several years. Ever since his childhood, Geisel had dabbled in the fields we all know and love him for todayA?a‚¬A¦ for instance, during bible recitals, he read the amelia essay introduction verses to a rhythm and often in rhyme. In High School he wrote many short essays and drew cartoons for the school paper, and constitution still essay, even then he had adopted a pseudonym for himself - Pete the Pessimist. Upon graduation, Geisel began studying literature at Oxford university, as his original intent was to become an educatorA?a‚¬A¦ even then, he punctuated his time at Oxford with his job editing and contributing to the Jack-O-Lantern, their humour magazineA?a‚¬A¦ his work there was published under the name Dr. Theophrastus Seuss.

Upon Geisel's graduation, he found that work for educators was slimmer than that he had first expected, and performed various odd jobsA?a‚¬A¦ his big break into the writing business came in 1937: Theodore had just gotten off a boat, and was sitting in a tavern. Amelia Earhart Introduction? Due to a storm, the constitution relevant boat had been rocked back and forth, and essay write, the rhythm of still essay, this rocking was still very prevalent in his mind. Rowing Resume? Overcome by still relevant essay, the rhythm, he got out amelia earhart introduction, some paper and essay, penned And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street, under the name Dr. Seuss. Essay Formal? Seuss, obviously proud of what he had done, attempted to constitution still, get his book published - 27 letters of rejection came in from 27 companies telling him that his work was much too unconventional for children to amelia earhart essay introduction, understand and relate to and all that mish-mash, and constitution relevant essay, it was the rowing resume 28th company that dared to publish his work. Constitution? That risk certainly paid off for themA?a‚¬A¦ and amelia earhart essay introduction, the rest, as they say, is history. Writing all of this, I have just thought of a question to explore: Many authors publish many books for many different reasonsA?a‚¬A¦ to still relevant, put them all into a very big nutshell, however, you can see them all in two different groups: Firstly, there are those who publish for money and fame, churning out one book after another in an attempt to capitalize/attract audience - although some people might argue this, current big-name authors like Tom Clancy and Michael Crichton fit into this category. Secondly, there are authors who publish for amelia earhart, the thrill of creativity and constitution still, writing, for the art rather than the amelia earhart essay moneyA?a‚¬A¦ they would rather contribute to essay, the artistic world than their financial world (although most authors would agree that a bit of both would be nice).

Dr. Seuss, in the selections he publishes, talks about subjects that obviously most people in today's society would agree with. For Example: The Lorax deals with environmental issues which most people nowadays can attest to caring about, and rowing resume, And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street deals with the importance of the constitution relevant imagination, something that few people would dispute. Essay On The Greatest Teacher In The? Since Dr. Seuss' target audience is children (although his last two books, Oh, The Places You'll Go and You're Only Old Once were geared toward an older audienceA?a‚¬A¦ it would be interesting to see if he would have continued in that vein supposing he did not die), parents are the ones in charge of the buyingA?a‚¬A¦ and most 'responsible' parents would like their children to learn the morals and ethics Seuss preaches in his stories. Was Dr. Constitution Still? Seuss simply writing stories targeted to moral-hungry parents to essayons corps of engineers, rack in still the dollars, or did he seriously have something creative to rowing resume, say or do? That shall be the subject of this essay.

Since I do not have any serious autobiographical information on the man, and since I'm not Dr. Still? Seuss himself I obviously cannot get inside his head and decipher what exactly his intentions were. I shall attempt to answer that question using selections from formal write his writing and artistry, for those are the closest we can get to the mind of constitution relevant, this genius (and he is and death, a genius whether he is constitution still essay, a member of group 1 or 2 A?a‚¬A¦ marketing geniuses and creative geniuses both fit in the genius category). I shall go about formal this task in a typical report sort of way, by showing the case for Group 1, showing the case for Group 2, and finally writing my personal opinion. Part 1 - Seuss as a money-hungry product of the system: I said it before, but I'll say it again: If you look at the works of constitution relevant, Dr. Seuss, extreme moral undertones abound.

Books such as the so previously mentioned The Lorax and Bartholomew and the Oobleck teach children to respect the environment, a message further improved upon by books like McElligott's Pool and One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish which show the rowing resume diversity of living things. Books such as The Foot Book teach children tolerance for all different type of people and things, denouncing racism and sexism and any other -ism you can think of. Constitution Still? That message certainly should be heeded, but can it be proven that Seuss was an adamant supporter of essays on life, those morals? Being born in 1904, when the status of civil rights was very different, he was almost definitely raised with a less egalitarian viewpoint than children born in the past 20-30 years - he could have either been truly in opposition to what was going on in the 50's when The Foot Book was written, or he could have been latching onto the civil rights trends that were prevalent and, after a period of constitution essay, time, accepted. More evidence about this later. In 1950, Seuss read an article saying that educators and teachers thought children did not have good reading skills. Seuss decided to fulfill that need and introduction, wrote The Cat In The Hat, the constitution relevant essay first-ever beginner reader book that was fun to read (he would later publish many more books fulfilling the same function) - up 'til that point, the ultra-bland Dick and Jane literature was the only thing struggling young readers had any access to. Here's another little dilemma: Was the Cat in the Hat an essayons, exercise of creative power, an attempt to seriously improve upon constitution still the youth of that time, or an attempt to make money by monopolizing on fun children's reading education (the Cat in introduction the Hat, after all, sold 50 million copies). Constitution Essay? Seuss did originally want to become a teacher (come to think of it, he did teach millions of childrenA?a‚¬A¦ but that's another topic), so perhaps this educational altruism was what he really desiredA?a‚¬A¦ then again, how many teachers are in schools because they want to and writing, improve the minds of children and how many are in schools because they want to put food on their tables - I am fairly certain that there are more of the latter group than the former.

As you can recall, Seuss learned that children weren't reading well from a magazine articleA?a‚¬A¦ did this article alert him to a growing educational issue, or show him a mental image of what his big break should be? I'm afraid this question cannot be answered. Authors who write for the sake of writing usually always do it as a method of constitution relevant, expressing their own creativity. In some of his works Dr. Seuss was flamingly creative (There's a Wocket in my Pocket, The Sleep Book, etcA?a‚¬A¦ nearly all the amelia introduction ones that deal with biodiversity) via his artwork and interesting use of languageA?a‚¬A¦ as creative as creative can be. In other books, however, Seuss' work wasA?a‚¬A¦ dull. Bartholomew and the Oobleck, for instance, does not have any redeeming artwork, the words are in prose rather than poetry, and the storyline is constitution essay, quite manufactured.

Hop on Pop is obviously not a creative undertakingA?a‚¬A¦ phrases like Hop. Pop. Hop on Pop. aren't the cleverest things you can come up with. The creativity that Seuss was usually full of was, in the end, childish creativityA?a‚¬A¦ few individuals have remained creatively intrigued by childish subjects all their lives (Jad Fair is an example of one of those rarities), but, although his professional image makes it seem otherwise, Seuss was not one of them. Essays On Life? He had a wide range of adult ideas he wanted to get out too. For example, look at these two paintings of his - the first is untitled, and the second is essay, Cat Detective in the Wrong Part of Town: Scenes of what I presume to be bondage (see the teacher in the world shackles on the cow's arm and constitution still, the small masked woman?) and downright trippiness aren't exactly children's fare. A true artist would attempt to publish whatever it was he wanted to, not cater to the audience he had already developed and, like Dr. Seuss, keep all of rowing resume, his creative activities that differ from the constitution relevant essay norm in wraps (these pictures were not publicized as much as any of his booksA?a‚¬A¦ most people do not even know they exist).

Finally, another sign of an artist selling out (in the amelia music industry, anyway) is their advertising products that they do not genuinely, 100% believe in and want to share with the constitution relevant worldA?a‚¬A¦ it's a dead giveaway that you want money if you lend your original ideas to rowing resume, something you don't support. Personally, I don't believe Dr. Constitution Still Relevant Essay? Seuss is as adamant a supporter of Cellophane and rowing resume, Narragansett ale as he is of environment-friendliness and civil rights. I may be wrong on that, who knows, but observe: With that, I conclude the first section of the essay, and begin the relevant essay second. Part 2 - Seuss as a Creative, Altruistic Genius: In the last few pages, I posted many arguments that may have described Dr. Seuss as someone in search of money - given the society we live in, you really can't be blamed for greed, but that is essays and death, a different story. In those arguments there were many times when I countered myself, and relevant essay, all of those counterings work toward this caseA?a‚¬A¦ please keep that in mind.

To summarize what I said: Given all the amelia subject matter that Seuss has written about for so much of still, his life, it is impossible to think that the write man wouldn't have any feelings on them at allA?a‚¬A¦ even if he just mildly believed in still relevant essay the morals he taught, he still educated many generations with them and did make a big impact on the world. If you look at some of the things Dr. Seuss has done voluntarily, you see a moral and honorable manA?a‚¬A¦ during WW2 he was involved in the making of government films, much like his contemporary Walt Disney. Although his films were injected with a heavy dose of American propaganda (remember the country that he was from, and the conditions he grew up inA?a‚¬A¦ anyone who has his upbringing will be pro-American), many of them demonstrated morals as wellA?a‚¬A¦ as a matter of and writing, interest, in 1947 he won an Academy award for his film Design for death. Although I cannot put one of Seuss' films in still relevant essay this essay, I can show you some of his political cartoons. Yes, they are very slanted, but when it comes to and writing, WW2 we all know who the good guys and who the bad guys wereA?a‚¬A¦ [Notice how in constitution still the turtle cartoon, he uses well-known he had already created to help get his message across] Although people who are serious about books often do not consider Dr.

Seuss, his impact is bigger than many authors we consider important. Most important authors are read later in life, while Seuss novels are read early on when your mind is formal write, very impressionable and can be easily swayed. Constitution Still Relevant Essay? The impact Seuss' teachings have on you are likely to stay for rowing resume, a long, long time, whereas the constitution still relevant impact of the teachings of an adult author likeA?a‚¬A¦ ummA?a‚¬A¦ Hemingway are only extreme if you're extremely into his books (actually, I haven't read anything by Hemingway so he isn't the best exampleA?a‚¬A¦ I'm just using him as a generic author most educated adults agree on the talent of). And Writing Services? On the other hand, Seuss (and other childhood books you've read) stays with you even if you only mildly enjoyed it. That's how the young mind works. What I mean to say is this: Seuss has made a huge positive impact, whether he truly wanted to or notA?a‚¬A¦ even if he did do it for constitution still relevant, money, the end result was undeniably good and perhaps that money was well-deserved.

A phrase from the last paragraph that I'd like to add on to is do it for the money. When Dr. Seuss was born his financial situation wasn't one of the shabbiest in the world and when he died he was quite a wealthy man. Money, obviously, was something he wanted, but according to some of and writing services, his writings once he got it he didn't really appreciate the rich, socialite lifestyle that went with it. A few of his poems have dealt with his disapproval of socialites and their constant, pretentious parties that he forced himself to go to - for example:

Said an artist with minutes to live. I have very few minutes to still relevant, give. To the Smarties and Farties. At long local parties, And ended his life with a shiv. Seuss eventually got so fed up with the whole San Diego socialite scene that he just dropped out of it, preferring virtual isolation over on the in the world, spending his time in the breeding grounds of constitution, pretentiousness. And Writing? Isolation brings forth suffering, and suffering for still essay, your art is a truly artistic thing to do indeed. The Bottom Line:

I have now presented both sides of the case. So far in essay formal write this essay I've acted as the constitution still relevant essay prosecution and defense, and now it is my turn to be the rowing resume judge: Both sides do have some strong points. The Seuss wants money theory is strengthened so much by the ads displayed that only a very strong counter-argument could break it, but the constitution still relevant essay political cartoons and anti-socialite messages used in the Seuss was an rowing resume, artist theory manage to do it. It cannot be shown that Seuss was money-hungry all of relevant, his life, perhaps simply in and writing services its early stages when he just started off - he was heavily involved in advertising then, and his stories such as And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street were not particularly ethic-conscious. When Seuss died in still 1991, however, you get a definite image of a creative, artistic genius of a manA?a‚¬A¦ his advertising career had come to a close, his books constantly taught to respect yourself, others and essay write, your surroundings, and he exercised his artistic freedom while writing his final two stories, both adult-oriented. Dr.

Seuss died an honorable man, and any selling out that he may have been guilty of is definitely, definitely excusable. ''How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?''

-Dr. Seuss (1904-1991) Our writers are all Uni graduates able to work effectively on any level under time constraints. Well-versed in most subjects and constitution, citation styles, our writers have years of amelia essay, ghostwriting experience doing both academic and professional projects. Every paper is written from scratch based on your instructions and there is no plagiarism of any kind. Plus, we guarantee free unlimited revisions.

You will enjoy direct contact with the writer throughout the constitution still essay entire process and will receive the rowing resume paper by e-mail/download. The projects are never resold and will remain your unique property for a lifetime. The service is totally confidential and relevant essay, all client information is kept private. We guarantee that the paper will adequately meet your guidelines and be done by the deadline, otherwise we will give you your money back, if we fail (terms of service apply).