Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Plagerism essay

Plagerism essay

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Essay plagerism - …

Plagerism essay

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Plagiarism | What plagiarism is and …

Beating the Competition, Gaining MBA Admission: Averages #038; the plagerism essay, 80% Range. Given the global nature of my client base and my experience over the past twelve and half years, I am able to how to an essay story of my, assess the competition amongst applicants from essay, a variety of perspectives. In this series of posts, I will discuss some of the ways to assess your competition and beat your competition. In this post, I look at some of the key data points that each applicant needs to consider when determining how competitive he or she is effect, compared to essay, other applicants. Two of these data points are academic indicators, GMAT and GPA. The other two, age and months of work experience relate to how to d a resume, a program#8217;s minimums and maximums when it comes to age and experience. Depending on plagerism where you apply, your competition might be extreme, possibly overwhelming to the point that your chance of admission is zero, or alternatively, relatively moderate or even possibly non-existent. To assess where you stand when applying to a particular school, look at its admissions data. Causes Effect Essay. This is consistently easy with US schools which report their data to plagerism, publications such as US News and World Report and essay with citations BusinessWeek , but less consistently possible with European and other non-US programs which vary from essay, complete transparency to stated score minimums/ age ranges/ work experience requirements to near complete secrecy. Numbers are not everything, but the numbers do matter. The numbers I will be looking at are ones that indicate characteristics of applicants who get in in.

Numbers don#8217;t tell the whole story and can be confusing. Being in how to an essay of my, the 80% range in one category does not necessarily mean an admit was within the 80% range for all the plagerism essay, categories that I will be considering. In fact, based on my experience those getting admitted with a GPA or GMAT in the lower 10% or are in writing, the upper 10% for plagerism essay, work experience (older candidates), usually only deviate from the 80% range in one category. Genocide Essays Toward. For example, in past years, I have had clients admitted to Wharton and Yale with low GMATs (600 and 580 respectively), but their GPAs and ages were well within the 80% range. Generally, unless, there are some strong additional factors at work, things really start to essay, get difficult when an applicant#8217;s GPA and GMAT both fall outside the bottom of the 80% range. Corps Of Engineers. Beyond the 80% range, the remaining 20% consist of those who are 10% below that range and plagerism those that are 10% above. In some cases, only average data is available and not 80% range data, so the following tables lists both 80% range and average data and, for consistency and general data availability, are listed in terms of averages.

Just as in my prior post , I am looking at effect, the Top 20 MBA Programs reported in US News World Report, but I#8217;m also supplementing that table data with additional information in my written analysis. Table 1: Rank Does Not Tell All. US News World Report Top 20 US MBA Programs in Rank Order: GMAT, GPA, Age/Work Experience. There are many ways to look at plagerism, a table of essay on the school rankings in order to determine what is plagerism, actually going on, but School Rankings ( US News or otherwise) are not a consistently accurate way to measure the actual difficulty of essay mla format admission. A higher ranking program is not always a harder program to enter: For example, It is easier to get into Wharton than NYU, Yale is harder to enter than Kellogg. Each program has its own unique characteristics that might make admission easier or more difficult and plagerism essay these characteristics are not always the same. Let#8217;s dig into this date by breaking this table down and focusing on effect writing each major factor.

The point is to look at the competitive landscape from multiple perspectives. Table 2: Top 20 US Programs in GMAT Average Order. The first thing you will see from this table is that there is actually quite a bit of inconsistency between ranking and essay average GMAT scores once you get beyond the top four programs. The next thing you will notice is that there is an inconsistent relationship between average GMAT scores and acceptance rates: Take a look at Booth, MIT and NYU if you don#8217;t immediately understand that this inconsistency. If one were looking for proof that GMAT is not the sole factor in determining admission, the genocide, inconsistency between acceptance rates and GMAT scores here would be sufficient evidence that other factors are at essay, play. For GMAT, the question many applicants ask is how low do they go? After all 10% are getting below the range. HBS, always the leader when it comes data transparency, actually indicates that in the Class of 2015, the GMAT range (100% range, not 80% range) was from 550-780.

At Stanford GSB, the 100% range was 550-790. Essay With Mla Format. Based on my experience, I have worked with clients who entered Stanford with a score in the low 600s and another who was invited to an interview with 580 (That person was rejected from plagerism, Stanford, but admitted to other top programs). I have had clients enter Wharton and Columbia with 600. Based on those experiences, I would caution readers to understand that highly unusual candidates are gaining admission with very low GMAT scores. By unusual, I am someone who is highly accomplished and strong in other respects, but weak at GMAT. This person might be extremely impressive in essayons, terms of their professional background. They might be company-sponsored and plagerism essay come from a company with influence at the school. They might come from on the of my life, a prestigious background and plagerism essay have institutional influence.

For the right candidate, applying with low GMAT can be fine, but if you think you are not exceptional, don#8217;t count on being the statistical outrider who enters HBS with a 550. In general, if you are 10-50 points outside the bottom of the 80% range, you might still have a shot. If you are 60 or more points below the bottom of the 80% range, you best be exceptional. Table 3: Rank and Average GPA in the Age of American Undergraduate Grade Inflation. Top 20 US Programs in GPA Average Order. As many applicants soon realize when they start looking into US MBA programs, American B-schools seem to really place a high degree of effect writing importance on GPA.

The absurdity of GPA is painful because Grade inflation is plagerism essay, extreme at essays toward, many US schools, so anyone going to plagerism essay, a school (American or otherwise) where the grades were not inflated is at an apparent disadvantage. For the record, “The median grade in Harvard College is indeed an A-. The most frequently awarded grade in Harvard College is actually a straight A.” No forced curves there. Harvard College is not alone in the US: Everyone applying to top US MBA programs is applying to programs where the majority of on the crash students (including many of the international students) have undergraduate degrees from the US. To a certain extent you will be compared to those students, especially if your application is initially being read by an admissions reader who is plagerism, not completely sensitive to the distinctions between the school you attended and toward US schools. Essay. Given that in how to, any particular year about 65%-75% of my clients have undergraduate degrees from outside the US, I have become an expert in analyzing what their GPA means and helping them explain it to essay, an admissions committee. D A Resume. Fortunately, at least based on my interactions with admissions officers and experience with clients, differences in grading systems are accounted for. To be on the safe side, if one of my clients has a substandard or substandard appearing GPA, I have them address it in the optional essay. If you look at these GPA ranges and start to feel doomed, ask yourself the following: -Was my GPA on a forced curve? Can I document that? If so, what is my adjusted GPA when that forced curve is essay, taken into consideration?

If the school compares my GPA to genocide essays, that of other graduates of my school does my GPA look average or even good? -Did I have a problem in plagerism essay, a specific course that is write an essay story of my life, lowering my GPA? If so, can I explain this? -Did my GPA increase over the length of the program? -Do I have provable extenuating circumstances why my GPA is low? -If you did graduate from a US university and your GPA appears relatively low is there any way to show that the grading in your program or at your school was actually strict. If you can answer #8220;Yes!#8221; to any of the above, there is still hope. You simply can#8217;t rely on the intelligence, attention span, and capability of your reader. You need to control what you communicate. Plagerism. While I know the admissions director will account for d a, differences between educational systems, I would not leave that to chance with the other readers: The optional essay is your friend. As far as how low of GPA they will go, this is often difficult to determine with precision because finding any data for the lower 10% is quite hard . Plagerism Essay. While both HBS and Stanford provide 100% range data for GMAT neither provide that data for GPA. However if we look at toward understanding, the Top 20 list as a whole, it is essay, pretty clear that applicants applying to Top 20 programs with less than 2.9 are going to begin to have a hard time, those with a 2.7-2.5 are going to have an essay writing even harder time, and those with less than a 2.5 are going to be really challenged. Given that schools do put significant emphasis on demonstrated academic potential, in plagerism essay, my experience those with GPAs below the bottom of the 80% range and with GMATs in the 80% range have a much easier time gaining admission. Table 4: Age 30 OK, but by genocide, Age 35?

Well#8230; Top 20 US Programs in plagerism essay, Average Age of Entrant Order. Essayons Of Engineers. (Stanford does not provide Average Age Data, ) If you are planning on essay entering an MBA program between the ages of 24 and short on the crash 30 and have from 24-96 months of work experience, age is probably not really something you need to worry very much about plagerism essay, . Essay With Mla Format Citations. If you are a college student applying to a program with differed admission (HBS, Stanford) and/or a policy of taking recent grads or those with limited work experience (Check with each program to determine that), again, no problem. What makes the age issue such a sensitive one for schools is that they clearly don#8217;t want to be accused of age discrimination while simultaneously they feel an institutional need to discriminate based on age to make certain that all the participants fit within the plagerism, program. However, f or those who age is above the 80% range, the question becomes how old do they go? The Average Age data above tells us that paranoid talk to the contrary, schools are admitting plenty of people in their early 30s. Crash. Since most of these schools have an average age of between 28 and 29, clearly they have plenty of entrants in plagerism, their 30s. The Average Months of Work Experience also indicates this. How To Write Of My. At all of these institutions, entrants have an average of between 4 and 5.5 years of plagerism essay experience by the time they enter. While manyentrants began their full-time employment at effect, age 21- 23, many pursue graduate education (Most likely 1-6 years beyond an undergraduate degree), may take a gap year before/during/after college or between jobs, many graduate in 5 years, many have experienced unemployment etc. The admissions picture becomes significantly less positive when applicants are planning to enter at plagerism, age 34 or older, but not necessarily impossible.

This is true even at Stanford, the toward understanding, B-school with the biggest reputation for plagerism essay, preferring younger applicants. Stanford#8217;s Class of mla format citations 2015#8217;s work experience range was from 0-12 years, so unless the oldest admit or admits started working much before the age of 22, they entered Stanford at 34-35 years old. Still, given Stanford#8217;s average of 4 years of work experience, they can#8217;t be taking many older candidates. I think the fact that their MsX program admits those with eight or more years of experience, is a good indication that Stanford#8217;s MBA program is primarily focused on those with up to essay, eight years of work experience, but does not exclude exceptional candidates with up to 12 years of essay with mla format experience. Also, consider that since MsX is essay, a full-time management program, it provides a program specifically designed to meet the needs of how to on the story #8220;more experienced managers.#8221; This is a major externality that the above data cannot account for because except for MIT, none of the rest of these schools has a full-time graduate degree in management for this specific demographic. Most have EMBAs and/or part-time programs, but this is not the same. Plagerism Essay. How many older applicants are actually getting in?

HBS is the only program that systematically accounts for age distribution. HBS does this based on years since undergraduate graduation. The following is taken from a July 24, 2013 post of From The Admissions Director : #8220;This histogram shows the #8220;number of years since graduation from undergraduate school#8221; for the classes of 2013 – 2015.#8221; Keeping in mind that HBS has both a low average age and short movie crash low number of plagerism months of work experience, we can assume that the genocide essays toward understanding, distributions are more favorable to older candidates at schools with higher average ages and months of work experience because HBS gets the essay, most applications and is the how to d a, second most difficult program to enter . What we can see from the HBS numbers distribution is that about 100 or more of the HBS Class of 2015 must have been around age 30 or more at plagerism, the time of entering the program. Citations. My oldest admitted client so far was 32, but somebody is getting into HBS who must be a bit older than that, but just a bit. Based on the available data and the admissions outcomes I have seen, it is pretty clear that age 35 represents the typical high end for admission though exceptions can be found with candidates getting admitted to about age 40. If you have from 7 to 10 years of work experience and are age 30-32 at the time of matriculation, my advice would be to simply apply where you really want to go, but to make sure that you are applying to at least one school with a relatively higher age and/work experience range to better hedge on this. To be even safer, apply to more schools with higher age and work experience averages. If you are over age 32 and have over 10 years of work experience, in addition to applying to programs that have high average ages and work experience numbers, I would really recommend that you look at essay, the full-time residential programs at essay, Stanford, MIT, USC, and LBS designed for essay, mid-career managers as well as EMBA programs. Of Engineers. Finally, I just want to emphasize again that while the numbers considered in this blog post do matter, they don#8217;t tell the whole picture and are far from the only factors you need to look at in order to understand and plagerism essay beat your competition.

In the next post in toward, this series, I will be looking at demographics.

Best Essay Writers Here -
Free Plagiarism Essays and Papers - …

Sample Essay Responses and Rater Commentary for the Argument Task. The sample essays that follow were written in response to plagerism essay, the prompt that appears below . The rater commentary that follows each sample essay explains how the how to, response meets the criteria for that score. For a more complete understanding of the criteria for each score point, see the Analyze an Argument Scoring Guide. In surveys Mason City residents rank water sports (swimming, boating and fishing) among their favorite recreational activities. The Mason River flowing through the essay, city is rarely used for these pursuits, however, and the city park department devotes little of its budget to maintaining riverside recreational facilities.

For years there have been complaints from residents about the quality of the river's water and the river's smell. In response, the state has recently announced plans to clean up Mason River. Use of the how to an essay story of my, river for water sports is therefore sure to increase. The city government should for that reason devote more money in this year's budget to riverside recreational facilities. Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on the assumptions and what the plagerism, implications are if the assumptions prove unwarranted. Note: All responses are reproduced exactly as written, including errors, misspellings, etc., if any. While it may be true that the Mason City government ought to devote more money to riverside recreational facilities, this author's argument does not make a cogent case for increased resources based on river use.

It is easy to understand why city residents would want a cleaner river, but this argument is rife with holes and assumptions, and thus, not strong enough to lead to increased funding. Citing surveys of city residents, the author reports city resident's love of water sports. It is not clear, however, the scope and how to d a validity of that survey. For example, the survey could have asked residents if they prefer using the plagerism essay, river for water sports or would like to see a hydroelectric dam built, which may have swayed residents toward river sports. The sample may not have been representative of city residents, asking only those residents who live upon the river. The survey may have been 10 pages long, with 2 questions dedicated to river sports. We just do not know. Unless the essay movie, survey is fully representative, valid, and reliable, it can not be used to essay, effectively back the author's argument. Additionally, the author implies that residents do not use the river for swimming, boating, and fishing, despite their professed interest, because the on the story life, water is polluted and smelly. While a polluted, smelly river would likely cut down on river sports, a concrete connection between the resident's lack of river use and the river's current state is not effectively made.

Though there have been complaints, we do not know if there have been numerous complaints from a wide range of essay people, or perhaps from one or two individuals who made numerous complaints. To strengthen his/her argument, the essayons, author would benefit from plagerism implementing a normed survey asking a wide range of with mla format residents why they do not currently use the river. Building upon the implication that residents do not use the river due to the quality of the river's water and the smell, the author suggests that a river clean up will result in essay, increased river usage. If the river's water quality and smell result from problems which can be cleaned, this may be true. For example, if the decreased water quality and aroma is caused by causes pollution by plagerism essay factories along the river, this conceivably could be remedied. But if the quality and aroma results from the natural mineral deposits in how to d a, the water or surrounding rock, this may not be true. There are some bodies of water which emit a strong smell of sulphur due to the geography of the area. This is not something likely to be afffected by a clean-up. Consequently, a river clean up may have no impact upon river usage. Regardless of whether the river's quality is able to be improved or not, the author does not effectively show a connection between water quality and plagerism essay river usage.

A clean, beautiful, safe river often adds to a city's property values, leads to increased tourism and revenue from those who come to take advantage of the short essay movie, river, and a better overall quality of life for residents. For these reasons, city government may decide to invest in improving riverside recreational facilities. Plagerism! However, this author's argument is not likely significantly persuade the city goverment to allocate increased funding. Rater Commentary for Essay Response Score 6. This insightful response identifies important assumptions and thoroughly examines their implications. The essay shows that the essay mla format citations, proposal to spend more on riverside recreational facilities rests on three questionable assumptions, namely: that the survey provides a reliable basis for budget planning that the river’s pollution and plagerism essay odor are the only reasons for of my its limited recreational use that efforts to clean the plagerism essay, water and effect essay writing remove the odor will be successful. By showing that each assumption is highly suspect, this essay demonstrates the weakness of the entire argument.

For example, paragraph 2 points out that the survey might not have used a representative sample, might have offered limited choices, and might have contained very few questions on water sports. Paragraph 3 examines the tenuous connection between complaints and limited use of the river for recreation. Complaints about water quality and odor may be coming from only a few people and, even if such complaints are numerous, other completely different factors may be much more significant in reducing river usage. Plagerism! Finally, paragraph 4 explains that certain geologic features may prevent effective river clean-up. Details such as these provide compelling support. In addition, careful organization ensures that each new point builds upon the previous ones. For example, note the clear transitions at the beginning of paragraphs 3 and 4, as well as the logical sequence of sentences within paragraphs (specifically paragraph 4). Although this essay does contain minor errors, it still conveys ideas fluently. Note the effective word choices (e.g., rife with . . . assumptions and may have swayed residents).

In addition, sentences are not merely varied; they also display skillful embedding of subordinate elements. Since this response offers cogent examination of the argument and conveys meaning skillfully, it earns a score of 6. The author of this proposal to increase the genocide, budget for Mason City riverside recreational facilities offers an interesting argument but to move forward on the proposal would definitely require more information and thought. While the correlations stated are logical and probable, there may be hidden factors that prevent the plagerism essay, City from diverting resources to this project. For example, consider the survey rankings among Mason City residents. The thought is essay with citations that such high regard for water sports will translate into usage. But, survey responses can hardly be used as indicators of actual behavior. Many surveys conducted after the winter holidays reveal people who list exercise and weight loss as a top priority. Plagerism Essay! Yet every profession does not equal a new gym membership.

Even the wording of the survey results remain ambiguous and vague. While water sports may be among the residents' favorite activities, this allows for many other favorites. What remains unknown is the priorities of the general public. Do they favor these water sports above a softball field or soccer field? Are they willing to genocide understanding, sacrifice the municipal golf course for better riverside facilities? Indeed the survey hardly provides enough information to discern future use of improved facilities. Closely linked to essay, the surveys is the bold assumption that a cleaner river will result in increased usage. While it is essays toward understanding not illogical to expect some increase, at what level will people begin to use the plagerism essay, river? The answer to this question requires a survey to find out the reasons our residents use or do not use the causes effect essay writing, river. Is river water quality the primary limiting factor to usage or the plagerism, lack of docks and how to d a piers? Are people more interested in water sports than the recreational activities that they are already engaged in?

These questions will help the city government forecast how much river usage will increase and to assign a proportional increase to the budget. Likewise, the author is optimistic regarding the state promise to clean the river. Essay! We need to hear the source of the resume, voices and consider any ulterior motives. Is this a campaign year and plagerism the plans a campaign promise from the state representative? What is the timeline for the clean-up effort?

Will the with citations, state fully fund this project? We can imagine the misuse of funds in renovating the riverside facilities only to plagerism essay, watch the new buildings fall into dilapidation while the state drags the river clean-up. Last, the author does not consider where these additional funds will be diverted from. Corps! The current budget situation must be assessed to determine if this increase can be afforded. Essay! In a sense, the City may not be willing to draw money away from write an essay other key projects from road improvements to schools and education.

The author naively assumes that the money can simply appear without forethought on where it will come from. Examining all the plagerism, various angles and factors involved with improving riverside recreational facilities, the argument does not justify increasing the budget. Effect Essay Writing! While the plagerism, proposal does highlight a possibility, more information is required to warrant any action. Rater Commentary for Essay Response Score 5. Each paragraph in the body of this perceptive essay identifies and toward understanding examines an plagerism essay unstated assumption that is crucial to the argument. The major assumptions discussed are: that a survey can accurately predict behavior that cleaning the river will, in itself, increase recreational usage that state plans to genocide essays, clean the river will actually be realized that Mason City can afford to spend more on riverside recreational facilities. Support within each paragraph is plagerism both thoughtful and thorough. For example, paragraph 2 points out vagueness in short essay movie, the wording of the plagerism, survey: Even if water sports rank among the favorite recreational activities of Mason City residents, other sports may still be much more popular. Causes Essay! Thus, if the plagerism essay, first assumption proves unwarranted, the argument to fund riverside facilities rather than soccer fields or golf courses becomes much weaker. Paragraph 4 considers several reasons why river clean-up plans may not be successful (the plans may be nothing more than campaign promises or funding may not be adequate).

Thus, the weakness of the third assumption undermines the how to d a, argument that river recreation will increase and riverside improvements will be needed at all. Instead of dismissing each assumption in isolation, this response places them in a logical order and considers their connections. Note the appropriate transitions between and within paragraphs, clarifying the links among the plagerism, assumptions (e.g., Closely linked to the surveys or The answer to this question requires. ). Along with strong development, this response also displays facility with language. Minor errors in punctuation are present, but word choices are apt and sentences suitably varied in pattern and essays understanding length. The response uses a number of essay rhetorical questions, but the implied answers are always clear enough to support the points being made. Thus, the response satisfies all requirements for a score of 5, but its development is not thorough or compelling enough for a 6. The problem with the arguement is the assumption that if the Mason River were cleaned up, that people would use it for water sports and recreation. This is not necessarily true, as people may rank water sports among their favorite recreational activities, but that does not mean that those same people have the financial ability, time or equipment to pursue those interests. However, even if the writer of the arguement is correct in assuming that the how to resume, Mason River will be used more by the city's residents, the arguement does not say why the recreational facilities need more money.

If recreational facilities already exist along the Mason River, why should the plagerism essay, city allot more money to fund them? If the recreational facilities already in essayons corps, existence will be used more in the coming years, then they will be making more money for themselves, eliminating the need for the city government to devote more money to them. According to plagerism essay, the arguement, the reason people are not using the Mason River for water sports is because of the smell and essay the quality of plagerism water, not because the short on the, recreational facilities are unacceptable. If the city government alloted more money to the recreational facilities, then the budget is being cut from some other important city project. Also, if the plagerism essay, assumptions proved unwarranted, and more people did not use the river for recreation, then much money has been wasted, not only the money for the recreational facilities, but also the money that was used to clean up the river to attract more people in the first place. Rater Commentary for Essay Response Score 4. This competent response identifies two unstated assumptions: that cleaning up the Mason River will lead to increased recreational use that existing facilities along the river need more funding. Paragraph 1 offers reasons why the short on the crash, first assumption is questionable (e.g., residents may not have the necessary time or money for plagerism essay water sports). Similarly, paragraphs 2 and 3 explain that riverside recreational facilities may already be adequate and may, in fact, produce additional income if usage increases.

Thus, the response is adequately developed and resume satisfactorily organized to show how the argument depends on questionable assumptions. However, this essay does not rise to a score of 5 because it fails to consider several other unstated assumptions (e.g., that the essay, survey is on the movie reliable or that the efforts to plagerism, clean the essay with mla format, river will be successful). Essay! Furthermore, the final paragraph makes some extraneous, unsupported assertions of its own. Mason City may actually have a budget surplus so that cuts to other projects will not be necessary, and cleaning the essays toward, river may provide other real benefits even if it is not used more for water sports. This response is plagerism essay generally free of errors in grammar and usage and essayons corps displays sufficient control of plagerism language to support a score of 4. Surveys are created to speak for the people; however, surveys do not always speak for the whole community. A survey completed by Mason City residents concluded that the residents enjoy water sports as a form of recreation. If that is so evident, why has the river not been used? The blame can not be soley be placed on the city park department. The city park department can only do as much as they observe.

The real issue is essays toward not the residents use of the river, but their desire for a more pleasant smell and a more pleasant sight. If the city government cleans the river, it might take years for the smell to go away. If the budget is changed to accomodate the clean up of the Mason River, other problems will arise. Plagerism Essay! The residents will then begin to complain about other issues in of engineers, their city that will be ignored because of the great emphasis being placed on Mason River. If more money is taken out plagerism essay of the causes writing, budget to clean the river an assumption can be made. This assumption is that the essay, budget for how to another part of cit maintenance or building will be tapped into plagerism essay, to. In addition, to the budget being used to clean up Mason River, it will also be allocated in with mla format, increasing riverside recreational facilites. The government is trying to appease its residents, and plagerism essay one can warrant that the role of the government is to please the people. There are many assumptions being made; however, the government can not make the assumption that people want the river to be cleaned so that they can use it for recreational water activities. The government has to of engineers, realize the long term effects that their decision will have on the monetary value of their budget. Rater Commentary for Essay Response Score 3.

Even though much of this essay is tangential, it offers some relevant examination of the argument’s assumptions. The early sentences mention a questionable assumption (that the essay, survey results are reliable) but do not explain how the survey might have been flawed. Then the response drifts to irrelevant matters a defense of the city park department, a prediction of budget problems and how to d a resume the problem of pleasing city residents. Some statements even introduce unwarranted assumptions that are not part of the original argument (e.g., The residents will then begin to complain about other issues and This assumption is that the plagerism, budget for another part of city maintenance or building will be tapped into). Near the on the, end, the response does correctly note that city government should not assume that residents want to use the river for recreation. Hence, the proposal to increase funding for riverside recreational facilities may not be justified.

In summary, the language in this response is essay reasonably clear, but its examination of unstated assumptions remains limited and therefore earns a score of 3. This statement looks like logical, but there are some wrong sentences in it which is not logical. First, this statement mentions raking water sports as their favorite recreational activities at the first sentence. However, it seems to have a ralation between the first sentence and the setence which mentions that increase the quality of the river's water and movie the river's smell. This is essay a wrong cause and how to d a result to solve the problem. Second, as a reponse to the complaints from residents, the state plan to clean up the river. Plagerism! As a result, the state expects that water sports will increase. Essay With Citations! When you look at two sentences, the result is plagerism not appropriate for the cause. Third, the last statement is the conclusion. Essays Toward! However, even though residents rank water sports, the city government might devote the budget to another issue. This statement is also a wrong cause and result.

In summary, the plagerism essay, statement is not logical because there are some errors in it. The supporting setences are not strong enough to support this issue. Rater Commentary for how to Essay Response Score 2. Although this essay appears to be carefully organized, it does not follow the directions for the assigned task. Essay! In his/her vague references to causal fallacies, the writer attempts logical analysis but never refers to any unstated assumptions. Furthermore, several errors in grammar and sentence structure interfere with meaning (e.g., This statement looks like logical, but there are some wrong sentences in it which is not logical). Because this response does not follow the directions for the assigned task and contains errors in sentence structure and logical development, it earns a score of 2. The statement assumes that everyone in Mason City enjoys some sort of recreational activity, which may not be necessarily true. The statement also assumes that if the essayons, state cleans up the river, the essay, use of the river for water sports will definitely increase. Rater Commentary for Essay Response Score 1.

The brevity of this two-sentence response makes it fundamentally deficient. Sentence 1 states an assumption that is write an essay on the story of my life actually not present in the argument, and sentence 2 correctly states an assumption but provides no discussion of its implications. Although the response may begin to address the plagerism, assigned task, it offers no development. As such, it is clearly extremely brief . Effect Writing! providing little evidence of an plagerism essay organized response and earns a score of 1. Register for the GRE General Test. Get never-before-offered official GRE practice tests, scores within minutes for all three measures and explanations for correct answers! Show schools only the scores you want them to see only with the how to story life, ScoreSelect ® option. Registration, Test Centers and Dates ¡ Registration, Test Centers and Dates ¡ Tests and Products.

ETS Measuring the Power of Learning. Essay! ® Copyright 2017 by Educational Testing Service. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Custom Essay Writing Service -
Plagiarism - What it is and how to avoid …

Job Tips News – Your Weekly Roundup. Your Weekly Job Tips News Roundup is Here. This week I decided to do things a bit differently. It’s a “shake-up” of sorts in an effort to provide a handful of highlights and happenings in the employment and job market world. So without further ado, here are the plagerism essay selections for this week’s top tips and news: Job hunting today has changed. It’s time to discard preconceived ideas when you are deciding how to essay on the crash, go about plagerism essay five aspects of your job search. How you job hunt says a good deal about with mla format citations your character, inquisitiveness and personality.

And, you’ll get different results when you stay up to date and carefully position yourself among your competitors. Are you thoughtful and proactive, or are you lazy and feel entitled? Do you want to be seen as a go-getter, or just one more person hoping to plagerism, gain some consideration? Here are five choices you make when applying to jobs, sometimes without even realizing that you are making them. Buckshot applying to everything vs. a focused approach. Essays Understanding! Do you send your resume far and wide, just hoping that someone will respond? Or, do you send out just a relatively few well-researched and crafted applications? Resume readers can spot a mass-mailed plea for consideration a mile away, and tend to treat these applicants the plagerism same way as you treat the never-ending junk mail that fills your mailbox.

Even if you are well-qualified, this approach smacks of laziness. Once in a while it works, but most of the time you are wasting your time with this approach. Don’t measure your job hunt by how many applications you submit, but rather by the quality of case you make for a position that is causes effect essay, well-suited to your background, skills, achievements and essay capacity for future career growth. When you take the time to do research on of engineers every employer you are serious about, and plagerism write a killer cover letter that marries the company’s needs to your capacities and achievements, you’ll turbocharge your chances for success! Answering ads vs. using ads as primary research. The obvious strategy is to respond to ads on job boards, company sites and places like Indeed by just submitting your resume online. But then you enter the black hole of applicant tracking systems.

The odds always favor the employer, making this a poor strategy without good results the short essay on the vast majority of the time. Instead, get smart and plagerism essay use these job ads as primary source information about write on the story life where the jobs are. Plagerism Essay! Then, find or cultivate contacts at the hiring companies and network your way into an interview. Relying on your responsibilities vs. showing your stuff. Essayons Corps Of Engineers! Somehow you probably got it in your head that your resume is supposed to describe all of your responsibilities in plagerism essay your current and former positions. Statements that begin with “Responsible for” don’t do anything to show how you’ve handled your tasks. Instead, stand out from the crowd by calling attention to the accomplishments you’ve attained. How has your company benefited, and what happened because you exercised your responsibilities in an exemplary way?

Resumes that show these things tend to get the attention of hiring authorities! Regurgitating your story vs. actively listening to an employer’s pain points. Often, job hunters feel that if they could only get someone to hear their story, they would get hired. And the stories tend to drone on, and essay mla format citations on, and on. When you are networking, and especially when you are interviewing, it’s important to speak less and let the other person do more talking. Remember to plagerism, only share the points that will be salient for your listener, and keep your narratives short. The more you listen, the more you’ll learn what is important to the employer, and then you’ll be able to draw out from how to d a resume your arsenal of stories and achievements the things that will be most relevant to sate his or her curiosity and advance your chances of favorable consideration.

Telling what you need vs. showing what you are worth. Essay! Of course you know your monthly expenses and understand how much money you need to survive, and you should strive to gain an income equal or greater than that amount. But this is not of concern to an employer, nor should it be. It is essay, important to understand your own value in the current marketplace. You can learn a great deal about that by consulting sites like Salary.com, SalaryExpert, Glassdoor and others.

Then, talk about your salary expectations from the perspective of what’s fair, given objective criteria rather than just pulling random (or not so random) numbers out of the air. Often, employers will look to give you the average salary to start out with, but this is the time when you can politely ask, “If you think I have great value for your team and essay won’t just be an average employee, why are you not reflecting that based on the salary scales for this role or industry?” And then, just listen. There may be a good and valid reason for an average offer, or you might just have made your case for a better-than-average rate of compensation. This article first appeared on U.S. News World Report. 5 Parental Leave Trends You Need to Know. You already know about the so-called “arms race” in which companies are upping the ante on parental leave plans and write an essay other family-friendly benefits in plagerism essay an effort to recruit and how to resume retain today’s top talent. And you’ve seen the headlines – hardly a week goes by, it seems, without another company announcing an expanded maternity or paternity leave plan. With so much noise it can be hard to keep track of the trends.

With that in mind, here’s a look at plagerism essay some of the latest parental leave trends that you need to know about. Crowdfunding maternity leave is a thing now. File this under “It has to be 2016 to be believed.” Publications from BuzzFeed to how to write on the story, Scary Mommy to the Washington Post are reporting on a slightly depressing trend spreading in which moms are crowdfunding in order to have some financial security after giving birth. You know, because the United States doesn’t have a policy mandating paid leave for new moms after the birth of a child and only 12% of private sector employees have access to any kind of paid parental leave. According to the Washington Post article, a GoFundMe search of “maternity leave” turns up about 1,500 results. The “TODAY” show reported there are about 6,000 campaigns with “maternity leave” or “child care.” Sounds crazy, but is it really? Almost a quarter of new moms return to work within two weeks of giving birth – largely due to financial pressures. And we know child care is the essay largest household expense for American families. It’s common to see stories of support pouring in for families who use crowdfunding sites to cover bills after a hospital stay or unexpected event.

Given the state of causes effect essay writing parental leave in the United States, is crowdfunding maternity leave really all that different? More dads want to essay, take their leave. We’ve called it “The Zuckerberg Effect.” But really it’s another sign of the changing times. Modern dads want to – and, often, need to – be more involved in genocide toward caregiving than past generations. And that starts with taking paternity leave. Essay! So it’s not surprising that 89% of fathers say it’s important for a company to offer paternity leave. Working is an essay on the story life, reality for today’s parents. More than 90% of dads and more than 70% of moms work outside the plagerism essay home. Research has shown that when new fathers take paternity leave, there are long-term positive effects on mla format citations his child and his partner.

The trouble is that prevailing corporate culture has not yet caught up to plagerism essay, these changes. D A! Even as more dads want to essay, take their leave, many are afraid to take time off out of genocide essays understanding fear of appearing less committed to their jobs and hurting their careers. Essay! You can read Care@Work VP and writing GM Michael Marty’s take on this type of “dad-shaming” on Fortune. Companies with gender-neutral leave policies. Earlier this year, Etsy got a whole lotta love here and across the internets for unveiling an essay, upgraded 26-week parental leave policy that was flexible, gender-neutral and lauded as “basically perfect.” Before Etsy, Netflix rolled out an “unlimited” maternity and paternity leave policy for new parents. In April, Twitter announced it was increasing its parental leave policy to 20 weeks of short on the movie crash paid leave for all new parents. US and plagerism essay Papua New Guinea – we share the dubious distinction of with mla format citations being the only nations without a federal policy providing paid leave for new moms after the plagerism birth of essay a child.

More than 70 countries also mandate paid leave for plagerism essay, new dads. Not a great look for a global economic leader. Essayons Of Engineers! The good news is there’s momentum building in support of plagerism essay paid leave legislation, like the FAMILY Act, for example. New York recently became the genocide essays fourth state to mandate paid family leave, following California, Rhode Island and New Jersey. (Washington state passed one, too, but hasn’t done anything with it.) Many cities – from Austin to Boston to plagerism essay, Washington, DC – have also passed paid leave policies, and essayons corps of engineers San Francisco recently one-upped the state mandate and passed a law requiring employers to provide fully-paid parental leave. Placing a premium on post-leave support. It’s true that the plagerism essay lack of a national parental leave policy for new moms (and dads) leads to a focus on employers who offer generous maternity leave and paternity leave programs. But we’re beginning to see leading companies invest in supports for working parents once they return to work. Corps Of Engineers! The “flying nannies” of Wall Street are an extreme example, but hundreds of great places to work also provide employee benefits like backup care, child care resource and referral and flexible work arrangements that have less flash but more substance.

Why are these types of family care benefits so important? Let’s take a quick look at some staggering statistics: 70% of parents said the cost of child care has influenced their career decisions, according to this Cost of Care survey 90% of employees have left work, and 30% cut back by essay, more than 6 hours per week, due to toward, family responsibilities, according to care@work’s Better Benefits survey. 89% of working parents want family care benefits, but 81% say their employers don’t offer any. 58% of working millennial moms told Pew Research being a working mom makes it harder to get ahead at plagerism work. Parental leave is the poster child of family-friendly workplaces, but it’s only one element of a comprehensive solution. When faced with the reality that in with mla format most modern families all parents work, more and more employers are realizing that investing in family-care benefits is a competitive advantage. This article first appeared on the Care@Work blog. A Story from FBI Director James Comey’s time at plagerism essay Bridgewater perfectly Illustrates the hedge fund’s emphasis on ‘radical transparency’ FBI Director James Comey told the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Thursday, on the subject of the investigation into effect essay writing, Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information, that he was “a big fan of transparency.”

When he was an essay, executive at how to write an essay on the story life Bridgewater Associates, the world’s largest hedge fund, from 2010 to plagerism essay, 2013, he was enmeshed in a culture of “radical transparency” unlike that of any organization of its size. In a new Politico article by genocide understanding, Garrett M. Graff, Comey offers insight into his time at Ray Dalio’s hedge fund, including a strange scenario where a 25-year-old employee confronted him after a meeting. Graff writes: “It was just weeks after he joined Bridgewater — whose corporate culture of high-achieving intellectuals resembles a moneyed management cult that shares more in common with the 1970s personal-improvement fad est than it does with a typical Wall Street firm — that Comey was cornered by a similarly new 25-year-old employee. Plagerism Essay! The junior associate interrogated the former Justice Department official on toward a seemingly illogical stance that Comey had taken in an earlier meeting. ‘My initial reaction was “What? You, kid, are asking me that question?” … I was deputy attorney general of the United States; I was general counsel of a huge, huge company. No 25-year-old is going to ask me about my logic,’ he recalled. ‘Then I realized “I’m at Bridgewater.”‘” Dalio founded Bridgewater from his apartment in plagerism 1975 but didn’t begin developing his intense management culture until the mid-1990s, he told Business Insider in March.

He found that codifying his investment principles brought him success, and so he should do the causes writing same with the way he wanted his company run. It resulted in essay “Principles,” a manual of 210 lessons that all Bridgewater employees must learn. Comey told Politico it took him three months to adjust to corps of engineers, Bridgewater, at which point he appreciated the hardline culture. In a video testimonial on Bridgewater’s website, Comey said, “You combine that intelligence, the depth and the almost 360 [degree] vector of the plagerism questioning, there is no more demanding, probing, questioning environment in the world than Bridgewater.” This article first appeared on Business Insider. Follow these tips to on the of my life, get your resume in to the right hands. There’s no doubt there is endless advice on how to write the “perfect resume”. Search the keyword “resume tips” and plagerism essay you will get over corps, 100 million results to choose from. There are articles on how to plagerism, construct the perfect objective.

And information on what mistakes to avoid when crafting your curriculum vitae. How To! That’s fancy for a summary of your experience which is pretty much like a resume. There’s even advice on essay how to convert your resume in to d a resume, an awe-inspiring infographic that will wow hiring managers. All this information is fantastic. But statistics show that 75% of big companies use an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to screen candidates. Plagerism Essay! To cut through the clutter I came up with the 5 best tips to effect essay writing, increase your chances of getting your resume past the ATS, and in to a hiring manager’s hands. Use keywords. Your resume should showcase the skills, projects and experience that matches keywords to essay, your job. How To D A! A common resume hack is to look for keywords in the job listing that applies to your experience and pepper them in to your resume. These keywords will be picked up by the ATS but use caution by not overloading on them. An ATS may weed you out if it looks like you “stuffed” your resume with too many keywords.

List specifics. It’s important to quantify your work as much as you can. For example: A. Implemented customer service software resulting in plagerism a 75% decrease in customer complaints B. Implemented customer service software. As you can see, example A. is much more detailed and paints a clear picture of essay mla format citations how successful the candidate’s efforts were. Keep it clean and concise. Your resume should be well-structured and easy-to-read from top to bottom. Pretty pictures and plagerism flashy graphics are great if you’re a graphic designer…and sending your resume directly to an employer’s email. Resume! Straight black and white text works best when it comes to submitting your resume through an ATS.

Also make sure to plagerism, only include the most relevant information in your resume. I hate to how to write an essay of my, say it but no one cares if you’re a foodie. Plagerism Essay! Aren’t we all? Make it mobile. This tip is essay writing, great not only for applying through an ATS but for applying on many mobile friendly job sites. According to plagerism, online audience measurement company comScore, mobile devices and tablets make up 60% of all digital media time. Once your resume makes it through the ATS, it better be ready to be viewed on any device. Our friends at Online Resume Builders have a cool and easy-to-use tool to help you build a mobile optimized resume. Check it out today! List your most relevant and how to of my impressive details first.

It takes 7 seconds to make a first impression. While I’m not sure if this applies in the virtual screening world, many sources say this is true of us humans. Plagerism! Once your resume hits the hiring manager’s desk, pull them in by listing your most valuable skills and experience at the top. When it’s all said and how to d a resume done you should have a well crafted resume that’s set up for applicant screening success. Plagerism Essay! That said, you shouldn’t bank on just one way to mla format, search and apply to jobs. Now for my not so shameless plug. There are two great services that help get your resume in front of even more employers and recruiters. The first is ResumeZapper. ResumeZapper instantly “zaps” your resume to recruiters looking for candidates just like you. The second awesome service is Resume Rabbit.

Rather than spend hours posting your resume to essay, every job board under the essay sun let ResumeRabbit post it to almost 100 job boards at once! To learn more visit ResumeZapper and essay ResumeRabbit today! The Art of the Job Search – Always Be Looking. You may have heard the phrase “Always Be Learning.” To be the essay with citations best you can be, in your professional and personal life, this certainly holds true. We can and should always be learning. Learning doesn’t cease just because we receive a degree or reach a certain age. Plagerism Essay! We can always learn more about our surroundings and others. There is causes effect essay, another phrase to plagerism essay, follow in life – Always Be Looking. D A! If the recession and economic uncertainty of past years taught us one thing, it could be that we never know the essay real security of our jobs and lifestyles.

One day we can have it all, and the next day be forced to look for a new opportunity. While the shock of being laid off or having our companies close cannot be lessened through preparation, we should always be learning and looking. Looking for other opportunities in our field, or in other fields, and keeping our options open. Know Where Your Industry is Going. Are the genocide toward number of job opportunities growing in your field, or are positions like yours disappearing? By constantly looking for job opportunities, you can spot trends, gain the plagerism education you need, and toward be proactive in your career.

Give Yourself Goals. Essay! Research jobs you would want down the road. D A! If you are in college or a training school, look for positions you would want to plagerism essay, apply to after graduation. D A Resume! If you are in a field and want to move up (and who doesn’t), look at the descriptions and requirements of those jobs that would appeal to you in 1 year, 5 years, or more. Create a path to success by gaining the education and experience needed for those positions. Create a Game Plan for a Worst-Case Scenario. If you lost your job next week, what would be your first steps? By regularly researching the types of jobs available in your field, and plagerism essay the companies where you would want to work, you would have knowledge of d a where to begin your next aggressive job search.

Job.com is a job board with a focus of putting America Back to Work. Plagerism Essay! If you are ready to continue (or begin) your resolution to genocide toward understanding, Always Be Looking, visit our site to conduct tailored job searches and research tools available to reach employers and recruiters across the essay nation. As always, the Job.com team wishes you success! The Art of the Job Search – Letters of Recommendation and References. Your main marketing pieces during your job search, including your resume, cover letter and maybe even a portfolio or website, are pieces you produce. You have control over the information presented. So what do you do when an employer asks for letters of recommendation or a reference list to contact? How do you manage your LinkedIn Recommendations to short essay movie crash, reflect what you want potential employers to see?

You may not write the recommendations, but you do have a level of plagerism control of the d a information presented, based on who you ask for a recommendation and how you ask. Check over essay, your list of professional contacts and determine which would present the essay with mla format most relevant and essay influential information in their letter, based on genocide essays understanding the position to which you are applying. Plagerism! If you have a former colleague or manager who can vouch for your knowledge in causes essay a particular industry or type of job, be sure to ask if they would be willing to provide a reference. Through your research as a job seeker interested in a particular job or company, you are the expert in what the plagerism essay potential employer is looking for essay on the movie crash, in their candidates. Plagerism! When approaching your contacts about writing a letter of recommendation or acting as a reference, you can provide them with some coaching through that knowledge. This will make each reference call or letter more relevant and impressive to your potential employer. If the potential employer wants letters of recommendation, you can ask each contact to base their letters on one of your core strengths. For instance, one letter could focus on your ability to multitask, one on your ability to manage deadlines, and one on your leadership abilities. Have each letter demonstrate how your skills would be a benefit to the potential employer. Your Social Media Recommendations.

Social media is now a huge factor in most recruiting processes. Through social media sites such as LinkedIn, potential employers can see a limitless number of recommendations from colleagues, clients, and others who appreciate the essays understanding work you’ve done in past positions. You can manage who posts a recommendation for you by asking them directly. LinkedIn also requires that you approve any recommendations before they display on your page, providing further control of your digital image. Photo credit: degreesoftransition.com. The Art of the Resume – How to Promote Your Resume.

As a job seeker in plagerism today’s highly competitive market, any resource that allows you to broadcast your brand and your marketing pieces, such as your resume, can give you the how to on the of my life edge. Posting your resume on plagerism essay job boards such as Job.com is an excellent first step in making your resume available to employers and recruiters in mla format the “hidden job market” – those not currently advertising their open positions. Another great step if you are serious about finding a position is using a resume distribution service. These services send your resume directly to their lists of employers in your industry or geographic location. All you need to do is provide a resume and the optional cover letter that serve as your introduction to employers. Your resume can be seen by employers who may be hiring now, or in plagerism essay the near future, with little or no research required from you. Job.com’s Resume Distribution service is one of many tools available to how to on the of my, any registered job seeker who has posted a resume.

For a small fee, your resume can be sent to a segment of our extensive list of recruiters, depending on plagerism essay your location and desired industry. You will immediately be provided the number of recruiters who will receive your emails in the very first step. Genocide! There are also a number of additional options in the check out process, including ordering a firm list to essay, see exactly who will receive your resume. If you are ready to broadcast your resume to the recruiters in your field, check out the Resume Distribution Service today!

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
Plagiarism | What plagiarism is and …

A Few General Facts about How To Write 5 Paragraph Essay ? In general, the 5-paragraph essay is regarded as the essay, typical essay writing task. On The Movie Crash! This type of essay is utilized in the majority of well-established examinations, like TOEFL, IELTS or SAT. Seeing as in plagerism essay the majority of such examinations you need to stick to a time limit when it comes to corps finishing the “Writing” part, it’s advisable to learn the structure of the 5-paragraph essay by heart. This way, you’ll be able to plagerism essay complete the exam swiftly and efficiently. The best feature of this format is the fact that it can be used for a large variety of essays, such as Expository, Narrative, Persuasive, Cause and essays toward, Effect or Persuasive essays. 5-Paragraph Essay Subject Examples.

Here are a few of the most recurrent subjects on which students write 5-paragraph essays: Is an individual able to memorize a life lesson from an event they weren’t part of? Is one able to learn from the errors of other individuals? Is it moral to conduct experiments on animals? Should homosexual matrimony be legalized? Should the legislation on firearms become harsher? Should the capital punishment be fully eliminated? Should cannabis become legal?

Should all students benefit from free-of-charge education? No doubt, you can write 5-paragraph essays on many other topics in addition to plagerism these examples. The Structure of causes writing a 5-Paragraph Essay. The introduction is the section which lays down the plagerism essay, outline of the entire essay. The initial phase represents the HOOK sentence. The Hook Sentence has the purpose of essay catching the reader’s interest.

In general, the Hook Sentence is a rhetorical one. Additionally, it could also constitute a life example or an outstanding piece of information. Plagerism! For instance: Let’s say that your 5-paragraph essay approaches the topic of environment protection. In that case, you can come up with a sentence like: “Is it normal to d a resume live in a world of barren lands and waste?” The question above is a rhetorical one. This means that no one expects a response, as the answer is evident. Short Introduction of Substantiated Arguments (1 to 3) In this section, you should concisely present your substantiated arguments. The key is to avoid disclosing an excessive amount of information.

As a piece of advice, picture this short introduction as the plagerism, trailer of a film, meaning that it ought to be captivating, but it must not reveal the “STORY.” For instance: Environmental protection is essential to d a resume preserving the well-being of essay our planet. How To Resume! This is the most essential part of the whole essay; it represents your argument. The argument will serve as the premise of the plagerism essay, entire paper. Seeing as your essay deals with environmental conservation, your thesis could be something like: “Environmental protection is essential to averting huge natural calamities.” A small piece of understanding advice: if you believe that the body paragraphs are not related to plagerism the thesis you’ve chosen, the essay, best solution would be to modify the thesis. The Three Body Paragraphs: 5 to 7 Phrases. This represents the “bulk” of your paper. Plagerism! In this part, you need to justify the perspective you’re supporting (Thesis Assertion). In general, the three body paragraphs have the following outline: Introductory Phrase (1), Substantiated Argument/Justification (3-5), Conclusion Phrase (1).

The Introductory Phrase must concisely present your argument. Essays! It shouldn’t disclose too much. Plagerism! For instance, you could say something like: “Disforestation and atmosphere contamination affect the characteristics of the atmosphere and intensify the probability of illness in addition to damaging our planet!” Substantiated Argument and Justification: This section involves particularizing the genocide essays understanding, subject, while still, most significantly, SUPPORTING THE THESIS! For instance: Materialism and egoism represent important factors which harm our surroundings, as they are responsible for destroying our forests and polluting our air. While initially a couple of people may benefit from this, in the long run, these factors are dangerous to the entire population. Plagerism! For instance, in Beijing, the atmosphere quality is so low that people are obliged to use masks to essays toward be allowed to plagerism move around the city. The Conclusion Phrase ought to citations represent the contrary of the introductory one. Rather than presenting your argument, you should concisely conclude it, moving on to the subsequent one. For instance: To sum up, the deterioration of plagerism essay our natural assets, as well as the quality of genocide our atmosphere, does not only affect the Earth’s health but the entire humankind. KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL 3 BODY PARAGRAPHS MUST HAVE THE SAME STRUCTURE! The arguments you offer ought to be presented in the following order: The first body paragraph ought to include your second most powerful argument The second body paragraph ought to describe your poorest argument The third body paragraph ought to present your most powerful argument.

To have a better idea of the structure of plagerism essay a 5-paragraph essay, take a look at the following table: Conclusion (3 to 5 Phrases): This must reflect your introduction. Reiterate Your Thesis (Phrase 1): You must reiterate your primary argument (thesis) in a straightforward manner. How To An Essay Story Life! To demonstrate that your perspective is valid, you should show confidence when you rephrase the thesis. For instance: The security and endurance of our planet are highly reliant on plagerism the manner in which we choose to behave towards it, and the more attentively we stimulate the procedure, the more we will profit from it. Providing conclusions for your substantiated arguments (1 to 3 Phrases): This part involves paraphrasing the central ideas of your arguments in a single phrase per paragraph. In case part of essay with mla format citations your substantiated arguments are alike, you can simply merge them into a single phrase. This way, you’ll preserve an adequate organization. For instance, let’s say that one of the arguments you provided deals with restricting the plagerism, utilization of resources. In that case, you can write something like “Restricting the essays, utilization of our natural assets and enhancing their performance represent essential methods of strengthening the health of the Earth.” Drafting a Conclusion for the Hook Phrase (Facultative) A great manner of plagerism finalizing a paper is by offering something unpredicted, which may amaze the reader. Write An Essay Story Of My! A great idea would be to devise a second hook, one which summarizes your essay in only a couple of words. Ideally, create a rhetorical question.

For instance: “The soundness of the Earth is highly significant, and in essay the end, we don't want to turn our planet into a desert, don’t we?” This way, your essay will present a certain level of excitement towards the end, and the reader will ponder over your assertion. Different educational establishments from all over the globe utilize different rules. Nevertheless, one of the most well-established criteria types is the 5 point type. This involves five different sections, namely Focus, Organization, Conventions, Style and Content. Focus: Did the on the, student take enough time to demonstrate their hypothesis? Did they meet this target?

Organization: Did the essay have a fluent style? Did the student move from one paragraph to the other in a steady manner? Did they stick to the adequate structure without deviating from plagerism essay, it? Conventions: Was the paper written using good grammar? Were the phrases too long? Style: Did the student utilize high-quality lexicon? Did they repeat words too often? Were the of engineers, phrase structures original enough?

Content: Did the student succeed in demonstrating their argument? Did they include coherent and accurate assertions? Did they come up with powerful arguments? How Do I Proceed If I Have No Idea How to Write the Paper? In case you still feel like your essay writing skills aren’t good enough, there is plagerism essay absolutely no reason to be scared! Many students encounter such issues. With Mla Format Citations! Fortunately for you, Elite Essay Writers is the plagerism, most reliable essay writing service you could ever hope to causes effect find! All of our essay writers are experts in essay drafting 5-paragraph essays.

Whether you need a full essay written from scratch or simply a bit of proofreading, we’re always here to help! If you want to an essay on the story life purchase a professional essay because you don’t feel ready to write one yourself, take a look at plagerism our review section. You’ll be amazed by essay with, how simply and rapidly we can offer solutions to your college issues, for the right price!

Write my essay -
Plagiarism: Plagiarism Essays - …

Career Opportunities for Mathematics Majors. (April 2017) : Students have internships lined up in Data Science at Optum and at Draper Labs and in Cybersecurity at plagerism essay, the Army Research Labs and at MITRE. Actuarial students have internships at MassMutual, Aetna, Sun Life and The Hartford. Three students will take internships at the Hanover, one at Morgan Stanley, one with the Navy in genocide essays understanding, Newport, RI. Students are taking full-time jobs at Aflac, AllState, 2Is, Epic, IBM, Liberty Mutual, Mass DOT, Mass General Hospital, MassMutual, Newgrange Design, Sun Life, State Street, P-Solve, The Hartford, the Hanover, and United Health/Optum. Students are off to PhD programs at the Brown (Algebraic Geometry), Columbia (Statistics), WPI (Data Science), UMass (Algebraic Geometry), and MIT (Philosophy/Logic). One student is pursuing a Masters at the University of plagerism, Waterloo in Combinatorics, while others will pursue Masters in Applied Math or Statistics or Business/Data Science or a Masters in Education on campus. (March 2016) Three actuarial students are taking jobs or internships at Sun Life Insurance in Wellseley. Two are going to the Hanover, two to toward Liberty Mutual, and one to the Hartford.

One senior accepted a job at Goldman Sachs in New York. Other actuarial students have internships at Mass Mutual and Towers Watson. Two students in applied math are going to Epic (Health Software) in Madison, WI. Plagerism? One student has an internship at d a, United Health and another at essay, Chase Bank (in New York). One junior will be working at State Street this summer. A recent alum has been accepted to the Epidemiology Masters Program at Johns Hopkins. A senior in pure math has been accepted to the PhD programs at Michigan State and UConn. Two current seniors will be enrolling in our own Applied Math Masters Program and one in with citations, our PhD program.

An applied math sophomore is essay taking an internship and co-op position at citations, Air Worldwide doing weather modeling. An actuarial junior is taking an internship and co-op position at John Hancock. A sophomore has just been accepted to an internship at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography at UC-San Diego and a junior double majoring in chemistry to plagerism essay one at UC Merced. Another student will be doing an REU at the University of Maryland this summer. A senior, also majoring in chemistry, will attend Columbia's MD-PhD program in the fall. Corps Of Engineers? A junior in applied math and statistics will do an internship at plagerism essay, 2Is, an Engineering and Software Services company in Walpole, MA.

A sophmore will do an internship at Fidelity Investments in essay with, asset management. A junior is taking a part-time job for the summer at REMI focusing on economic modeling. To Potential Employers of Our Majors. To reach our undergrads, there are two ways: you can write to plagerism the Chief Undergraduate Advisor or post your job to Career Connect. The former will reach all math majors immediately, while the latter will reach all undergraduates when they intiate a search for jobs and how to resume internships. Career Services is plagerism essay going to be the central resource in your career search. Located in essayons corps, 511 Goodell, Career Services offers counseling on plagerism resume writing and interviewing, coordinates on-campus job fairs and interviews, and keeps extensive listings of job openings and advertisements for all fields and majors. All students should join Career Connect, which is a database of jobs and internships.

Joining Career Connect will also trigger a weekly email with job-related events on campus. General Recommendations for all Career Paths. In the past half century there has been a great increase in the importance of mathematics to our society. The need for trained mathematicians at all levels is on effect the rise as the use of computers and automation has spread to almost all sectors of our economy. Nowadays, technological, engineering and business problems are often of such complexity that they require a high level of mathematical treatment. Essay? Whereas in the past advanced mathematics was generally restricted to the physical sciences and engineering, today there is an ever growing demand for mathematical expertise in the biological and social sciences, as well as in finance and business management and the burgeoning field of data science. Every student should carefully consider the following five points when deciding on corps a course of studies during the undergraduate major. A balanced set of core courses in mathematics and statistics. Of course, many of those courses will be determined by the major concentration, which in plagerism essay, turn depends on the intended career path. Genocide Essays Toward? But every student should be sure to take a good balance of plagerism, courses. Especially, there should be some mix of mathematics with statistics, and of theoretical and pure courses with applied courses.

This kind of balance is really crucial for short essay crash those students who will pursue work in the non-academic world, and for students who intend to undertake interdisciplinary graduate studies. Essay? Even students who plan to enroll in graduate studies in mathematics or statistics, or will train to be secondary school teachers, should make sure that they have sufficient breadth at the undergraduate level in effect essay writing, order to take full advantage of their later studies. An extensive exposure to computing. One of the main reasons that mathematics and statistics are of such importance in the modern world is that they are so closely allied with computation of all sorts. In virtually every profession based on essay mathematical or statistical knowledge, computing plays a key role. For this reason, students should take enough courses in computer science, scientific computing or information technology to gain expertise with computational techniques and platforms. Some coherent studies in another related field. It is highly desirable for a student to develop a base of knowledge in another field related to mathematics or statistics. For instance, a successful career might be built on a mathematics major together with a minor in understanding, computer science, finance, economics, physics, chemistry, biology, public health or a branch of engineering. Essay? If a minor is not feasible, then it is advisable to how to take a few related courses that complement the studies in the major.

An array of soft skills. Mathematics and statistics are hard sciences in the sense that their subject matter is technical and abstract. Consequently, their usefulness and relevance to the world is hugely dependent upon how well mathematicians and statisticians relate to their colleagues and coworkers. Employers often talk about plagerism essay, how it is absolutely necessary for their technical staff to be able to of engineers communicate in writing and orally, to plagerism essay interact productively in corps, teams and groups, and to be diligent, versatile and innovative. These people skills are equally necessary in the teaching professions. A good selection of General Education courses and other electives is one way to develop these skills, as are independent studies and projects, extracurricular activities and even hobbies.

An internship, coop or summer research experience. One of the best ways to procure a good job upon graduation is to have done an internship or coop beforehand. Employers like to have a chance to see a student in plagerism, the actual work environment, and the student benefits by trying out the kind of work that the essays toward understanding employer offers. For students considering graduate study, it is highly desirable to apply for summer Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) either at essay, your home university or at sites elsewhere in the country. See the links on this page to the university offices on campus that coordinate internships and coops, and to the NSF, NSA and genocide essays toward other agencies that offer summer research experiences. Common Career Paths for Mathematics and Statistics Majors.

In the course of essay, his or her undergraduate studies, each student will naturally develop some preferences for the various subfields of mathematics or statistics, and those interests will largely determine the student's choice of concentration within the major. Story? Another element in this choice is the range of opportunities that the concentration presents for plagerism essay a subsequent career. While there is no fixed list of occupations that follow from a major in mathematics or statistics, the most common career paths of graduating students fall into genocide essays some broad categories. The Department has designed the concentrations (and course requirements for each concentration) to help students prepare for a career in one of these main categories. Here, in an unordered list, are some of the main career categories: Actuarial science. Data science. Information technology and computing. Business, management, consulting.

Teaching at the elementary or secondary school level. Graduate study in mathematics or statistics, especially for an academic career. Graduate study in applied mathematics or statistics, for a career in industry, business or government. Graduate study in an interdisciplinary field related to the mathematical and statistical sciences. Various national organizations in the mathematical sciences offer information and other web links about careers.

On many of these websites there are collections of testimonials from mathematicians and plagerism essay statisticians who have pursued successful careers in how to an essay on the story of my, a wide variety of areas. Plagerism? Students are encouraged to explore these sites and read the professional advice offered by these experts. American Mathematical Society: Specific Recommendations Within the Career Categories. Actuaries are business executives who use mathematical and statistical skills to define, analyze, and solve complex problems arising in the insurance and pension fields. Mla Format? They create and plagerism essay manage programs to reduce the d a financial impact of events such as illness, accidents, unemployment, or premature death.

Actuaries must understand the entire operation of the plagerism insurance and pension fields because their evaluations often influence company policies and practices. Besides good command financial markets, tax and insurance law, regulatory requirements, accounting, and corps so forth, an plagerism essay, actuary must have solid background in applied mathematics and essayons of engineers statistics. Professional status is attained through fellowship in one of two actuarial societies (CAS or SOA). Fellowship is earned, and most of the theoretical training is plagerism essay provided, by passing a series of rigorous examinations sponsored by the societies. Write On The Story Of My Life? Please see our departmental Actuarial Program webpage. In the last few years, the field of data science has exploded. Majors who have taken Stat 525 (Linear Regression) and have profiency in SAS, R, or Python are particularly well-poised to take advantage of these opportunites. Students are encouraged to enhance their data science credentials by combining statistical coursework in our department with data science or machine learning coursework in Computer Science, Biostats, or Linguistics. Plagerism? The following site has extensive information on the field of data science: Masters in Data Science.

The MassMutual Data Center in downtown Amherst is becoming a vital player in essay with citations, training our students and plagerism providing them employment. Seniors are encouraged to apply to causes effect essay the MassMutual Data Science Development Program. Information Technology and Computing. A mathematics major can launch a career in essay, the wide-ranging world of information technology and computing services, provided that the major studies are complemented by enough training in computer science. With Citations? Typically, such a major will also complete a minor, or perhaps a double major, in computer science. Some of the essay more mathematically intensive parts of IT concern cryptography or animation and graphics. There are also many positions as applications programmers, that is computer programmers who tailor algorithms to fit the specific needs of clients and companies.

Other occupations in this area include network management, web development, security systems, and on the mobile computing. Successful completion of a major in plagerism essay, mathematics and short a minor in computer science is also good preparation for a graduate program in Computer Science. A Master's degree in this computer science is beneficial for some of the more challenging and innovative opportunities. Further information is available from the Association of Computing Machinery: Business, Management and Consulting. There is an increasing demand for mathematicians and statisticians in many different areas of essay, business. Besides the clearly defined career path to actuarial science, there are also diverse opportunities in production management, forecasting and financial modeling. A major in mathematics that includes statistics, augmented by a minor in computer science and courses in economics, accounting, finance, or industrial engineering, for write an essay story life example, would provide a solid basis for a business career. Almost all the positions in this broad range of vocations are advertised with titles that do not include the words mathematician or even statistician. Normally, the plagerism positions are for analysts of some kind. In recent years there have been burgeoning opportunities in the area of quantitative financial analysis, the practitioners being referred to as quants.

This work focuses on stock market analysis, risk management, financial derivatives and related products. While a bachelor's degree is sufficient for entry into the field, there is how to an essay also a strong demand for essay employees with more training. For instance, there are many Master's degree program in Financial Mathematics, and Ph.D.s in the mathematical sciences are often engaged in work in this field. Some of the how to story many resources on the web include: The problem solving and critical thinking skills possessed by mathematics and statistics majors make them very desirable candidates for positions with consulting firms. Plagerism Essay? These positions are accessible with a bachelor's degree, but they require a quick and adept mind that combines quantitative expertise with business acumen and excellent communication skills. A web search for quantitative consulting yields numerous opportunities in this direction. A mathematics major who wishes to causes effect prepare for a career in a government agency, such as the National Security Agency or the Department of Defense, would do well to focus on essay statistics and applied mathematics and to genocide complete a minor in computer science. Teaching at elementary or secondary school level.

There is a continuing demand for qualified mathematics teachers in the nation's secondary schools. Plagerism Essay? Besides training in their major field, future teachers must also complete state certification requirements. Citations? Most of the information here is for plagerism students who wish to teach in secondary schools. Students who wish to teach in essays, elementary school take Mathematics For Elementary School Teachers I and II (Math 113 and 114). School districts across the country are increasingly in need of mathematics specialists in elementary schools. Mathematics majors who are interested in elementary education should consider the possibility of such a career path. Plagerism Essay? Students are also encouraged to explore teaching mathematics in middle school, where there is very high demand for mathematics majors. Mathematics majors wishing to obtain the intermediate equivalent of the Massachusetts certification to teach mathematics at the middle or high school level must: include courses that satisfy the Commonwealth's Standard I requirements on how to resume subject matter knowledge; complete the School of plagerism, Education's Secondary Teacher Education Program; achieve a passing score on both sections of the Massachusetts Educator's Certification Test (MECT).

Any student who is interested in becoming a middle or high school mathematics teacher should contact the Secondary Teacher Education Program. The program includes student teaching, which requires a full semester during which regular courses cannot be taken. For this reason, these students should plan to complete most of their requirements before their student teaching, as they will have one less semester to effect essay writing satisfy Departmental, College, and University requirements. The Commonwealth's Standard I Subject Matter Knowledge for plagerism mathematics states: The effective teacher of mathematics has completed the college's or university's requirements for a major in mathematics, or the equivalent, by demonstrating knowledge of: mathematics, including: algebra, geometry, analytical geometry, trigonometry, calculus, number theory, probability and statistics, and the history of corps of engineers, mathematics; how to use computers in mathematics; modes of inquiry and methods of research in mathematics; relationships between mathematics and other fields of knowledge. The teaching concentration is designed to plagerism essay help the on the of my life student fulfill these requirements. Further details are available at. The following courses can be used to satisfy the Commonwealth requirements: algebra, analytical geometry, trigonometry, calculus: Math 233 geometry: Math 461, Math 563 number theory: Math 471 probability and statistics: Stat 501, Stat 515 history of mathematics: Math 475 discrete mathematics: Math 455 abstract algebra: Math 411 how to use computers in mathematics: Math 471, Math 551 modes of inquiry and methods of research: Math 300, Math 411, Math 456, Math 523 relationships between mathematics and other fields: Physics 151-153 or 171-173, Math 331, Math 456, Math 532, Math 534, Math 545.

The Department of Mathematics Statistics is in the process of plagerism essay, developing courses specifically geared to future secondary mathematics teachers, especially in light of the Common Core State Standards in Mathematics (http://www.corestandards.org) and in light of the movie crash recommendations of The Education of Mathematics Teachers I and II , Conference Board of the Mathematical Sciences, published by the American Math Society, 2001 and 2012 (available from http://cbmsweb.org/MET_Document/). For instance, on plagerism essay an experimental basis, we offer Math 597T Mathematical Knowledge for Teaching I. On The Crash? Students interested in a teaching career are encouraged to take this course. Completion of the School of Education's Secondary Teacher Education Program for plagerism Prospective Middle and High School Teachers of Mathematics requires the following courses: Students may enroll in (1)-(3) prior to writing applying to STEP; to enroll in (4)-(7) the student must already be in STEP. Educ 524: Work of the Middle and High School Teacher Psych 305: Educational Psychology, Psych 355: Adolescent Psychology or Educ 693I: Psychology in the Classroom Educ 497I: Tutoring in Schools (or an alternative course option) Educ 592S: Pre-Practicum Educ 511: Teaching Mathematics in Middle and High School Educ 510: The Teacher in the Classroom and Educ 615J: Education and the Law (Taken while student teaching) Educ 500M (503): Student Teaching (5-9) or Educ 500S (504): Student Teaching (9-l2) or both for 5-12 certification. Some webpages related to plagerism teaching: There are three main options for graduate study following a undergraduate degree in mathematics or statistics. Essay On The Movie? Students are advised to consult departmental faculty about these options as well as the attributes of particular graduate programs nationwide. A traditional graduate program in a mathematics or statistics department.

Every major research university has a graduate program in mathematics, and plagerism the majority are primarily focused on the Ph.D. Many universities have separate departments and Ph.D. programs in how to d a, statistics, biostatistics and related quantitative areas. The doctoral graduates from plagerism essay these programs find employment either in academic institutions or else pursue careers in government, business, or industry. There are about 1500 colleges and with mla format citations universities in the United States, which seek to fill their faculty positions with Ph.D.-qualified candidates. These positions involve a mixture of teaching, research and service responsibilities. The particular blend of these activities varies with the type of academic institution (research university, liberal arts college, etc.). Plagerism Essay? This job market tends to be quite tight and there is strong competition for the most desirable opportunities. Those who go into graduate programs intending to teach at the college level should strive to short movie crash acquire a broad foundation in essay, both theoretical and applied subjects in the field, along with some experience in corps, communicating the subject matter. A professional Master's degree program in applied mathematics or statistics.

An alternative to the traditional Ph.D.-oriented graduate program is a terminal Master's program, which is now available at an increasing number of universities. These programs tend to be in either applied mathematics or statistics. Plagerism? Normally they grant the essay crash Master's degree after two years of study. Upon graduation students are qualified to take competitive positions in industry, business or government. Such a program can also be used as a bridge for a student who intends to do a Ph.D. in mathematics or statistics, a Ph.D. in a field other than mathematics and statistics, or an plagerism, interdisciplinary Ph.D. One of the longest running Masters in Applied Mathematics programs is here at the University of Massachusetts Amherst; see http://www.math.umass.edu/Grad/appliedms.html. In addition, our Department offers a Masters degree with an essayons, option in Statistics; see http://www.math.umass.edu/Grad/Stat/stat.html. A graduate program in an interdisciplinary field that is plagerism essay allied with mathematics or statistics. Yet another pathway is to graduate-level studies in a field that is related to mathematics or statistics. Resume? Students pursuing this path will have undertaken a broad program at the undergraduate level, probably having completed a minor or double major in essay, the other field.

Examples include physics, computer science, engineering, mathematical finance, biostatistics, bioinformatics, mathematical biology, or operations research. How To An Essay Of My? In addition, it is possible to undertake a professional degree in law or medicine after an undergraduate degree in mathematics or statistics. Talented students who intend to pursue postgraduate studies should also consider participating in the Mathematics Honors Program. Also, graduate courses are open to undergraduates with the consent of the instructor, and majors may wish to enroll in beginning graduate courses, especially those at the 600-level. University Offices That Assist With Career Searches and Other Experiences. The University offers ample assistance to students who are committed to finding a good job after graduation or valuable experiences while still in school. Essay? Here is how to d a a list of the main offices on campus for essay this purpose. The Department coordinates with these campus-wide programs to sponsor workshops or informal meetings tailored specifically to mathematics and statistics majors. Every major is encouraged to explore the resources provided by d a resume these university offices. Careers Services is the main resource for undergraduate students as they launch their career search.

The office offers counseling on resume writing and interviewing, coordinates on-campus job fairs and interviews, and keeps extensive listings of job openings and advertisements for all fields and majors. All students should join Career Connect, which is a database of jobs and plagerism essay internships. Joing Career Connect will also trigger a weekly email with job-related events on campus. Alumni Career Programs, Alumni Association, Memorial Hall, 134 Hicks Way. The Alumni office also has a career program. In particular, they facilitate connections between current students and d a alumni who are in plagerism essay, the workforce.

The Minuteman Mentors program allows a student to contact registered alumni who are employed in the field of the student's interest for the purpose of consultation and general advice about job opportunities in essays, that field. This is an excellent networking resource. This office offers information about on-campus and off-campus opportunities for student experiences, such REUs and internships. In addition, it assists students in applying for plagerism essay these experiences.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Plagiarism Checker | Plagiarisma Net

Literature Essay Marking Rubrics – 375172. Literature Essay Marking Rubrics. span class= »result__type »PDF/span Essay Rubric – ReadWriteThink Essay Rubric Directions: Your essay will be graded based on plagerism essay this rubric . With Citations? Consequently, use this rubric as a guide when writing your essay and check it again before span class= »result__type »PDF/span BASIC RUBRIC FOR LITERATURE ESSAYS Final literature rubric 1 basic rubric for plagerism essay assessment of effect essay, essays about plagerism essay literature criteria levels of d a resume, mastery beginning developing accomplished span class= »result__type »PDF/span Literary Analysis Rubric – Edutopia – K-12 Education Tips Literary Analysis Rubric Grading Scale: 1= 50 2=60 Do you think the plagerism, grade you received on how to d a your essay was too high, too low, or just right? Scoring Rubric : Response to essay, Literature – TeacherVision The organization, elements of essay on the, response to literature writing, grammar, usage, mechanics, and spelling of plagerism essay, a written piece are scored in how to d a, this rubric . Essay Writing Rubrics | Ereading Worksheets Here are some essay writing rubrics to plagerism, help you get started grading your students#x27; essays . You will probably have to essayons corps, customize these rubrics to essay, meet your goals and Essay Rubric – ReadWriteThink This rubric delineates specific expectations about an effect, essay assignment to plagerism essay, students and provides a means of assessing completed student essays . How To Write An Essay Story Of My Life? Assessment and plagerism Rubrics University of how to d a resume, Wisconsin Stout | Wisconsin#x27;s Polytechnic University A grading rubric created by plagerism essay Ann Bell with 6 Writing Projects Includes rubrics for causes effect writing essay Grading Rubric – Ohio University http://www.ajdrake.com/eng456/materials/writing/core_rubric.htm. Essay? Literary Critical Analysis Essays : Grading Rubric . Short Essay On The? George Hartley, Ohio University. span class= »result__type »PDF/span Extended Essay Scoring Rubric – East Irondequoit Central.

You should study the plagerism essay, information on short writing a thesis/research question on the Dartmouth College Writing Program website at essay Extended Essay Scoring Rubric Examples of an essay story of my life, Rubrics | University of plagerism, West Florida Several examples of causes effect, rubrics that can Georgia State University Includes rubrics for essay essay questions, logs and effect essay journal writing, How long should I retain grading Essay Grading, and How Understanding Writing Rubrics Improves Help your child improve their writing by essay understanding writing rubrics and essay grading. span class= »result__type »PDF/span University of Florida Writing Effective Rubrics Writing Effective Rubrics expectations and grading practices. they agreed on essay on the movie crash how to plagerism, apply the d a, rubric by essay scoring the same set of how to resume, essays and plagerism span class= »result__type »PDF/span Written Communication Rubric Grading Rubric for Written Assignments used throughout essay . Causes Essay Writing? Writing is coherent and plagerism essay Written Communication Rubric .doc Sample Essay Rubric for Elementary Teachers – ThoughtCo What is write on the a Essay Rubric ? An essay rubric is a way teachers assess students#x27; essay writing by essay using specific criteria to writing, grade assignments. Essay rubrics save teachers span class= »result__type »PDF/span Rubric for plagerism essay critical analysis Essay – Air Academy High School Rubric for Critical Analysis Essay Maximum: 100 points X 5 4 3 2 Comments Writing is essayons not organized. Essay? The transitions between ideas are unclear or non Rubric For Literary Analysis Essay what is short essay on the crash a cohesive essay Rubric For Literary Analysis Essay how long is an plagerism essay, essay essays psychology ways of coping with stress in essayons of engineers, everyday life psychology essay Grading Rubric for plagerism Literary Essays – Study.com Check your understanding of essay writing, rubrics and essay how they may be applied to genocide essays understanding, grading literary essays with an plagerism essay, interactive quiz and short on the printable worksheet. These. custom writing fonts buy non plagiarized essays dissertation sur etat unitaire et etat federal Literary Analysis Essay Grading Rubric You find essay writing difficult? We understand your struggles! You have to essay, be a grand plan writer if you want to essay on the crash, handle all academic projects on essay time. On The Movie? span class= »result__type »DOC/span Literature Review Rubric – University of essay, Kentucky Grading of genocide toward, Assignment: The following rubric will be used to assess your literature review. Plagerism? To calculate your grade, Grading Rubrics – Department of on the, Philosophy – University at essay Goals and objectives are measured by a performance assessment in essay mla format citations, the courses required for plagerism essay the Philosophy major. Specifically, student performance in causes effect writing, writing essays span class= »result__type »PDF/span Common Core Rubrics Gr11-12 – schoolimprovement.com Thank you for essay your interest in essayons corps, the Turnitin Common Core State Standards-aligned writing rubrics . We hope you find them useful. The three rubrics in plagerism, this package were Literary Analysis Essay Grading Rubric read 40 model essays online Literary Analysis Essay Grading Rubric famous nyu admission essay research papers term paper services Rubrics -Teaching Excellence Educational Innovation Grading rubrics are series of corps, short writing assignments in essay, anthropology, CMU.

Example 4: History Research Paper. How To? This rubric was designed for essays and plagerism essay span class= »result__type »PDF/span Common Core Rubrics Gr9-10 – schoolimprovement.com Thank you for essayons corps of engineers your interest in plagerism essay, the Turnitin Common Core State Standards-aligned writing rubrics . We hope you find them useful. Write Of My? The three rubrics in plagerism essay, this package were span class= »result__type »PDF/span Rubric for how to d a Grades on plagerism essay Literature Papers Rubric for writing Grades on Literature Papers A (+/-) Mechanics: A papers exhibit no significant Essay and paragraph development are coherent and logical and explore the plagerism, Rubrics – How to writing, Make Grading Easier – ThoughtCo Rubrics can be defined as a simplified way to essay, grade a complicated assignment. D A? For example, when you are grading an essay , how do you decide whether it gets an plagerism, A or a B? Grading with Rubrics | Office of Academic Assessment The Office of understanding, Academic Assessment, Grading with Rubrics Rethinking Rubrics in essay, Writing Assessment, by how to an essay of my accident. Essay? span class= »result__type »PDF/span SAMPLEHOLISTIC#x27;RUBRIC#x27;FOR#x27;ESSAYS SAMPLEHOLISTIC#x27;RUBRIC#x27;FOR#x27;ESSAYS Grade Score Criteria A(90111 100) The-A-argument- essay -is-exceptional-inevery-way.-The- essay -is-well-organized-and-all span class= »result__type »PDF/span Academic Essay Evaluation Rubric Page 1 of 8 the literature ; essay engages helpful when using the essays, rubrics for plagerism essay evaluating an effect essay writing, academic essay . Academic Essay Evaluation Rubric Page 8 of essay, 8. Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet. Soiree d'echange de pratique sur la ville de Champagnole a 20h - Salle du conseil d'administration - Centre Hospitalier de Champagnole Theme de la soiree : Jeunes et ecrans Inscription par mail a [. How To Write On The Story Life? ] (Mardi) 20:00 - 22:30. centre hospitalier Champagnole. 1 rue de Franche Comte 39300 CHAMPAGNOLE. Cette formation est proposee sur trois sessions differentes afin de s’adapter aux differents professionnels interesses.

Chaque session est composee de 3 jours de formation. Plagerism? Troisieme session : Premiere journee : 9 octobre 2017 Deuxieme [. With? ] 9 (Lundi) - 20 (Vendredi) ALTAU LE RELAIS. 25 Avenue Leon Jouhaux 70400 HERICOURT. Soiree d'echange de pratique sur la ville de Dole a 20h - Salle de formation continue - Centre Hospitalier Pasteur a Dole Theme de la soiree : « Burnout et addictions » Inscription [. Essay? ] (Mardi) 20:00 - 22:30. 03 84 71 54 20 contact@ga-fc.fr http://ga-fc.fr.

120 Route Nationale. En vertu de l'article 6 de la loi n° 2004-575 du 21 juin 2004 pour la confiance dans l'economie numerique, il est precise aux utilisateurs du site http://ga-fc.fr l'identite des differents intervenants dans le cadre de sa realisation et de son suivi : Proprietaire : Groupement Addictions Franche-Comte – Association Loi 1901 – 120 route Nationale Createur : Philippe LETET Responsable publication : Frederique PAGE – secretariat@ga-fc.fr Webmaster : Philippe LETET – philippe.letet@ch-psy-dole.fr Hebergeur : OVH – 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France 2. Causes Effect Essay Writing? Conditions generales d’utilisation du site et des services proposes. L’utilisation du site http://ga-fc.fr implique l’acceptation pleine et entiere des conditions generales d’utilisation ci-apres decrites. Essay? Ces conditions d’utilisation sont susceptibles d’etre modifiees ou completees a tout moment, les utilisateurs du site http://ga-fc.fr sont donc invites a les consulter de maniere reguliere. Ce site est normalement accessible a tout moment aux utilisateurs. Essayons Corps Of Engineers? Une interruption pour raison de maintenance technique peut etre toutefois decidee par Groupement Addictions Franche-Comte, qui s’efforcera alors de communiquer prealablement aux utilisateurs les dates et heures de l’intervention.

Le site http://ga-fc.fr est mis a jour regulierement par Frederique PAGE. De la meme facon, les mentions legales peuvent etre modifiees a tout moment : elles s’imposent neanmoins a l’utilisateur qui est invite a s’y referer le plus souvent possible afin d’en prendre connaissance. 3. Plagerism Essay? Description des services fournis. Le site http://ga-fc.fr a pour objet de fournir une information concernant l’ensemble des activites de la societe. Groupement Addictions Franche-Comte s’efforce de fournir sur le site http://ga-fc.fr des informations aussi precises que possible. Essay Crash? Toutefois, il ne pourra etre tenue responsable des omissions, des inexactitudes et des carences dans la mise a jour, qu’elles soient de son fait ou du fait des tiers partenaires qui lui fournissent ces informations. Tous les informations indiquees sur le site http://ga-fc.fr sont donnees a titre indicatif, et sont susceptibles d’evoluer. Plagerism? Par ailleurs, les renseignements figurant sur le site http://ga-fc.fr ne sont pas exhaustifs. Causes Effect Essay? Ils sont donnes sous reserve de modifications ayant ete apportees depuis leur mise en ligne. 4. Essay? Limitations contractuelles sur les donnees techniques.

Le site utilise la technologie JavaScript. Le site Internet ne pourra etre tenu responsable de dommages materiels lies a l’utilisation du site. Genocide Understanding? De plus, l’utilisateur du site s’engage a acceder au site en utilisant un materiel recent, ne contenant pas de virus et avec un navigateur de derniere generation mis-a-jour. 5. Plagerism? Propriete intellectuelle et contrefacons. Groupement Addictions Franche-Comte est proprietaire des droits de propriete intellectuelle ou detient les droits d’usage sur tous les elements accessibles sur le site, notamment les textes, images, graphismes, logo, icones, sons, logiciels. Toute reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation de tout ou partie des elements du site, quel que soit le moyen ou le procede utilise, est interdite, sauf autorisation ecrite prealable de : Groupement Addictions Franche-Comte.

Toute exploitation non autorisee du site ou de l’un quelconque des elements qu’il contient sera consideree comme constitutive d’une contrefacon et poursuivie conformement aux dispositions des articles L.335-2 et suivants du Code de Propriete Intellectuelle. 6. Essayons Corps? Limitations de responsabilite. Groupement Addictions Franche-Comte ne pourra etre tenue responsable des dommages directs et indirects causes au materiel de l’utilisateur, lors de l’acces au site http://ga-fc.fr, et resultant soit de l’utilisation d’un materiel ne repondant pas aux specifications indiquees au point 4, soit de l’apparition d’un bug ou d’une incompatibilite. Groupement Addictions Franche-Comte ne pourra egalement etre tenue responsable des dommages indirects (tels par exemple qu’une perte de marche ou perte d’une chance) consecutifs a l’utilisation du site http://ga-fc.fr. Des espaces interactifs (possibilite de poser des questions dans l’espace contact) sont a la disposition des utilisateurs. Essay? Groupement Addictions Franche-Comte se reserve le droit de supprimer, sans mise en demeure prealable, tout contenu depose dans cet espace qui contreviendrait a la legislation applicable en France, en particulier aux dispositions relatives a la protection des donnees. With Mla Format? Le cas echeant, Groupement Addictions Franche-Comte se reserve egalement la possibilite de mettre en cause la responsabilite civile et/ou penale de l’utilisateur, notamment en cas de message a caractere raciste, injurieux, diffamant, ou pornographique, quel que soit le support utilise (texte, photographie…). 7. Gestion des donnees personnelles. En France, les donnees personnelles sont notamment protegees par la loi n° 78-87 du 6 janvier 1978, la loi n° 2004-801 du 6 aout 2004, l'article L. Plagerism? 226-13 du Code penal et la Directive Europeenne du 24 octobre 1995.

A l'occasion de l'utilisation du site http://ga-fc.fr, peuvent etres recueillies : l'URL des liens par l'intermediaire desquels l'utilisateur a accede au site http://ga-fc.fr, le fournisseur d'acces de l'utilisateur, l'adresse de protocole Internet (IP) de l'utilisateur. En tout etat de cause Groupement Addictions Franche-Comte ne collecte des informations personnelles relatives a l'utilisateur que pour le besoin de certains services proposes par le site http://ga-fc.fr. Essays Toward Understanding? L'utilisateur fournit ces informations en toute connaissance de cause, notamment lorsqu'il procede par lui-meme a leur saisie. Plagerism Essay? Il est alors precise a l'utilisateur du site http://ga-fc.fr l’obligation ou non de fournir ces informations. Conformement aux dispositions des articles 38 et suivants de la loi 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 relative a l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertes, tout utilisateur dispose d’un droit d’acces, de rectification et d’opposition aux donnees personnelles le concernant, en effectuant sa demande ecrite et signee, accompagnee d’une copie du titre d’identite avec signature du titulaire de la piece, en precisant l’adresse a laquelle la reponse doit etre envoyee. Aucune information personnelle de l'utilisateur du site http://ga-fc.fr n'est publiee a l'insu de l'utilisateur, echangee, transferee, cedee ou vendue sur un support quelconque a des tiers. Seule l'hypothese du rachat de Groupement Addictions Franche-Comte et de ses droits permettrait la transmission des dites informations a l'eventuel acquereur qui serait a son tour tenu de la meme obligation de conservation et de modification des donnees vis a vis de l'utilisateur du site http://ga-fc.fr. Le site n'est pas declare a la CNIL car il ne recueille pas d'informations personnelles. With? . Les bases de donnees sont protegees par les dispositions de la loi du 1er juillet 1998 transposant la directive 96/9 du 11 mars 1996 relative a la protection juridique des bases de donnees. 8. Essay? Liens hypertextes et cookies. Le site http://ga-fc.fr contient un certain nombre de liens hypertextes vers d’autres sites, mis en place avec l’autorisation de Groupement Addictions Franche-Comte.

Cependant, Groupement Addictions Franche-Comte n’a pas la possibilite de verifier le contenu des sites ainsi visites, et n’assumera en consequence aucune responsabilite de ce fait. La navigation sur le site http://ga-fc.fr est susceptible de provoquer l’installation de cookie(s) sur l’ordinateur de l’utilisateur. Essayons Corps? Un cookie est un fichier de petite taille, qui ne permet pas l’identification de l’utilisateur, mais qui enregistre des informations relatives a la navigation d’un ordinateur sur un site. Plagerism? Les donnees ainsi obtenues visent a faciliter la navigation ulterieure sur le site, et ont egalement vocation a permettre diverses mesures de frequentation. Le refus d’installation d’un cookie peut entrainer l’impossibilite d’acceder a certains services. On The Movie? L’utilisateur peut toutefois configurer son ordinateur de la maniere suivante, pour refuser l’installation des cookies : Sous Internet Explorer : onglet outil (pictogramme en forme de rouage en haut a droite) / options internet. Plagerism Essay? Cliquez sur Confidentialite et choisissez Bloquer tous les cookies. How To Write An Essay On The? Validez sur Ok. Sous Firefox : en haut de la fenetre du navigateur, cliquez sur le bouton Firefox, puis aller dans l'onglet Options. Essay? Cliquer sur l'onglet Vie privee. Essays Toward Understanding? Parametrez les Regles de conservation sur : utiliser les parametres personnalises pour l'historique.

Enfin decochez-la pour desactiver les cookies. Sous Safari : Cliquez en haut a droite du navigateur sur le pictogramme de menu (symbolise par un rouage). Selectionnez Parametres. Plagerism Essay? Cliquez sur Afficher les parametres avances. How To Write An Essay On The Story Of My Life? Dans la section Confidentialite, cliquez sur Parametres de contenu. Dans la section Cookies, vous pouvez bloquer les cookies. Sous Chrome : Cliquez en haut a droite du navigateur sur le pictogramme de menu (symbolise par trois lignes horizontales).

Selectionnez Parametres. Plagerism? Cliquez sur Afficher les parametres avances. Short Essay On The Movie Crash? Dans la section Confidentialite, cliquez sur preferences. Dans l'onglet Confidentialite, vous pouvez bloquer les cookies. 9. Droit applicable et attribution de juridiction. Tout litige en relation avec l’utilisation du site http://ga-fc.fr est soumis au droit francais.

Il est fait attribution exclusive de juridiction aux tribunaux competents de Paris. 10. Plagerism Essay? Les principales lois concernees. Loi n° 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978, notamment modifiee par la loi n° 2004-801 du 6 aout 2004 relative a l'informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertes. Loi n° 2004-575 du 21 juin 2004 pour la confiance dans l'economie numerique.

Utilisateur : Internaute se connectant, utilisant le site susnomme. Informations personnelles : « les informations qui permettent, sous quelque forme que ce soit, directement ou non, l'identification des personnes physiques auxquelles elles s'appliquent » (article 4 de la loi n° 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978).