Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Homework portal

Homework portal

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

The Best Way to Do my Homework for …

Homework portal

Write my essay -
Do My Homework for Me • Online …

Bloody Mary and The Virgin Queen Essay. Homework? Mary's mother, Katherine of Aragon, has been described as a staunch woman of misguided principles (Weir 3). show more content Mary Tudor lived her life on short essay on importance the fringe of portal, royalty, deeply absorbed in religious devotion and the admiration of her pious mother (Erickson 148). She was 37 years old and unmarried when she took the throne; most likely believing that such an event was highly unlikely after so many years of relative isolation. She believed it to be somewhat of a miracle, and that her ascension had come through divine intervention(Erickson 305). Creative Writing Skills? This conviction made her deeply serious about her responsibilities, a commitment she showed through daily devotion during most waking hours to matters of homework, state (Erickson 305). Mary had inherited a country in chapdelaine peril. As her reign opened, England stood lower in the estimation of the European states than at any time since the War of the Roses (Erickson 315). Thus she began serious reforms, which would plunge the country deeper into debt but prevent inflation and foreign debasement of the portal English currency (Erickson 315). Essay on The Urban Legend of chapdelaine resume, Bloody Mary. this to work. Homework? In order to summon Mary, you must chant the phrase “I believe in Mary Worth,” while others requires the still relevant essay person to yell the phrase “Kathy, come out!” and of course the chanting of the name “Bloody Mary” into a mirror (Norder).

Some exaggerations have even included saying, “Bloody Mary! I killed your baby!” in order to provoke the vengeful spirit to come out and attack you (Mikkelson). Another is by reciting a poem that goes, “Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary if someone’s here whose luck shall Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots Essays. As soon as Mary returned to Scotland, she was shocked to find it under the influence of the homework protestant, John Knox. Constitution Relevant Essay? She later fell in love with her cousin Henry Stewart, Lord Darnley, and they got married in 1564 (“Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots” par 5-7). Now Mary is the granddaughter of Margaret Tudor, who is Henry V III’s older sister. Therefore, she is Queen Elizabeth’s cousin because Mary’s father is Elizabeth’s uncle (“Mary, Queen of Scots” par 1). Since Mary was considered a threat to Elizabeth Essay about Mary Queen of Scots- Biography. Homework Portal? five brings us to the bondage and captivity of chapdelaine resume, Mary in the island castle of Lochleven.

Bothwell went to Norway and fell into the hands of homework, kinsfolk of seismic thesis, a Norwegian girl with whom he had seduced. He then was put in prison where he died. Mary fled from the castle of Lochleven and was at homework portal large for eleven days in which she gathered between 5,000 and 6,000 men to be in her party. Mary wrote to Queen Elizabeth to try to re-gain her right to the thrown, but Mary never gained support from Elizabeth and her Elizabeth I and constitution still relevant essay, Mary Queen of Scots Essay. sufficiently produced by them against Mary, whereby the Queen of England should conceive or take any evil opinion of Mary. 14 Mary's arrival in England was a source of portal, embarrassment to Elizabeth because she refused to seismic thesis, renounce her claims to the English thrown and she was a rallying figure for Catholics.

Mary constituted an homework portal, obvious danger to the security of England and the Protestant settlement. 15 Some people believe that if Elizabeth would have just released Mary no religious revolt would have occurred I was having a hard time trying to figure out the message you were trying to convey. I could see that the woman in the middle was Virgin Mary. The reason I thought she was Virgin Mary was because the descriptive hockey way she was dressed. She seemed to be dressed in simple clothes, nothing fancy.

I have seen many Virgin Mary paintings and homework, she is shown wearing clothes like these in almost all of her paintings. I could see that she is rising from chapdelaine resume her tomb and floating towards the sky, she seemed to portal, be greeted by seismic thesis, angels FEAR OF THE OUTSIDE WORLD In her film, The Virgin Suicides, Sofia Coppola communicates the theme of fear of real life and of the outside world, predominantly aided by the use of characterization. The main characters through which she does this include Lux Lisbon and her mother, Mrs. Lisbon. This theme first emerges after Cecilia’s attempted suicide.

Her doctor, seemingly able to pick up on the strict nature of Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon’s parenting, suggests a party be thrown to give Cecilia exposure to Virgin and Child with Saint Anne Essay. the homework destiny of Christ, which had begun in his early painting Virgin of the seismic thesis Rocks (Bramly 320). Most research indicates the rocks, mountain streams, and escarpments of his childhood made up his private landscape in his paintings (Bramly 86). Homework Portal? Leonardo depicts the women as sister like in age even though they are indeed mother and daughter. Saint Anne, the mother of Virgin and Child, sits with her daughter on her lap. The Virgin is half rising from her sitting position and she appears to seismic thesis, want Biography of Queen Elizabeth Essay. treason Elizabeth sent Mary, her first cousin of the royal family, to her execution in fifteen thousand eighty seven (“Elizabeth”). The queen was very inspirational because she always gave inspirational speeches. Elizabeth was like no other family member of the royal family; she preferred to ride horseback rather than traveling in a compact fancy carriage. Elizabeth loved the out doors and homework, tried to stay as active as she possibly could. Everyone respected her as there queen because she acted as one 2006) Even as the television coverage continued to depict the people’s grief and descriptive hockey essay, the newspapers questioned the lack of emotion from the Royal Family the Queen resisted the idea that any display of emotion was needed. Her lack of action created negative press, as well as anger from the public.

When the need for a public funeral became apparent the Queen was stunned with the formal decision, lost the ability to homework, quickly make decisions regarding the arrangement, and writing for grade 5, gave way to minor details involving the The Life of homework, Queen Elizabeth I Essay. Before Elizabeth became queen of England she dressed very somberly and like the resume conservative religious reformers that her brother was a part of. Her very pious attitude and homework, somber dress was the descriptive only thing that saved her reputation from the callous people who tried to disparage her, and homework, make her unfit for anything except a house of ill repute; but that all changed when she became queen. The last time she wore such clothes was the day they came and told her that her sister, Queen Mary, was dead and she was

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
My Math Lab Login - …

How to Write Your MFA Thesis in Fine Art (And Beyond) How to Write Your MFA Thesis in homework, Fine Art (And Beyond) I enjoy writing, and constitution relevant, I find the process to be fun. Do you? I know that writing takes regular practice and it’s an essential part of my learning process. Writing helps me see and homework, organize my thoughts. Descriptive Essay? This allows me to edit and homework, become clear about what it is I am expressing. Practicing writing helps me identify mistakes as well as further emphasize what I really want to explore and write about. When a topic of skills, interest strikes me the process is homework portal effortless.

I notice how I feel about the topic and this is a key factor as to how quickly I will get working on as essay, blog post or tutorial. Descriptive? This is homework portal something I have identified in myself over time and constitution relevant essay, through repetition, how about you? Writing induces and activates new awareness. In my experiences as a college art professor, I have taken notice of homework portal, a few consistent patterns when it comes to more formal writing. Especially a final thesis deadline. For some, the thought of generating a final graduate thesis can be a daunting thought in and of descriptive, itself. Associated with that thought may be an outdated feeling that your body still remembers. This outdated association can be especially frustrating to the point of portal, extreme procrastination. If you are unaware that you are the cause of this feeling then you will continue to perpetuate it. Sound familiar? If you choose to enroll into an MFA program you will be required to write a final thesis.

This will be an in-depth description of your concepts, process, references, discoveries, reflections and final analysis. The best part of writing a final thesis is that the writer gets to seismic thesis, create, format, define and structure the entirety of it. Homework? Throw away any pre-conceived and or outdated perceptions of what you think you should do. You must take responsibility for your writing the same way that you discipline yourself in the creation and production of your art work. Your final thesis is an essay it good to have political, official archival record of what you have completed, explored and portal, accomplished during the descriptive duration of your MFA program. Not only will your thesis be written for yourself, but also it will prove and back up your convictions, theories, assessments and statements for other people. It should be known that the content in this tutorial could also be applied to other writing needs that may be similar to portal, the MFA thesis structure. An MA thesis or undergraduate BFA thesis can also easily follow this format. By all means, you can share it and writing skills, remix it.

A regular writing practice must be established. Homework Portal? This means, you will need to create a plan for how and when practice will take place. The calendar on your mobile device or the computer that you use will work just fine to chapdelaine resume, remind you of homework portal, these dates and descriptive essay, times. Thirty minutes of practice twice a week can work wonders in the installation of a new habit. Are you up for that? Perhaps there is a way to homework, make this decision seem effortless, keep reading. You can get started right away. Technology in essay culture, this area is very accessible and helpful.

With use of a blogging platform such as word press one can privately or publicly begin their writing practice and archiving process. Even setting up a basic default blog will do just fine. You can always customize and homework, personalize it later. If a blog does not interest you (but I do hope it does) a word processing document will do just fine. Either way, choosing to wait until your final semester to get started is a really bad idea and poor planning. Are there exceptions to this statement? Of course, and perhaps you will redefine my outlook, and prove me wrong, but until I experience this from someone, let’s make some longer-term plans. I teach an essay it good to have competition, MFA and portal, MA course at LIU Post in NY that puts an emphasis on content and exposure to help students generate their final thesis.

The course revolves around several exercises that contribute to the process as a whole broken down into individual isolated parts. Much like your thesis itself, this process is modular, meaning many parts will come and work together to make up the whole. Essay? One of the first exercises that I do with this class is identify a thesis template format. This is the homework basic structure that I have students brainstorm via a series of questions that I ask them. Keep in to have competition, mind; you most likely already have a default version of this template. Homework? This could be the writing format that you learned in high school and had redefined by a professor in college.

You may have been forced to use it or suffer the consequences of a poor grade solely on relevant that formatting restriction. This feeling and program may still be running inside of you. So how do we deal with this? Together as a class we discuss and homework, record the answers directly onto a chalkboard (a dry erase board or word document will also do just fine) I ask one of the students to act as the scribe to record the list manually while notes are individually taken also. I later put the short information into a re-capped blog post on our class blog. Are you surprised that I use a blog for my class? The format for an MFA thesis in Fine Art (applied arts digital) will in homework portal, almost all cases coincide with a final thesis exhibition of completed works. This formats fits accordingly with the essay competition thesis exhibition in mind. This is portal a criteria break down of the structure of the paper.

It is a simplified guide. Short On Importance? Add or remove what you may for your personal needs. Description/Abstract: Introduction. A detailed description of the concept and body of work that you will be discussing. Be clear and objective, you need not tell your whole life story here. Fragments of your current artist statement may fit in nicely. Process, Materials and Methods: Here you will discuss the descriptions of your working processes, techniques learned and applied, and the materials used to generate the art that you create. Why have you selected these specific materials and techniques to communicate your ideas? How do these choices effect how the homework viewer will receive your work? Have you personalized a technique in a new way?

How so? Were their limitations and new discoveries? Resources and References: Historical and cultural referencing, artists, art movements, databases, and any other form of related influence. How has your research influenced your work, ideas, and still essay, decision-making process? What contrasts and contradictions have you discovered about your work and ideas? How has regular research and exposure during your program inspired you? Have you made direct and specific connections to an art movement or a series of artists?

Explain your discoveries and how you came to those conclusions. Homework? Exhibition Simulation: You will be mounting a final thesis exhibition of your work. Competition? How will you be mounting your exhibition? Why have you selected this particular composition? How did the space itself dictate your choices for installation? How will your installation effect or alter the portal physical space itself? Will you generate a floor plan sketch to accompany the constitution still essay proposed composition? If so, please explain, if not, also explain why? What kind of homework, help will you need to realize the short essay on importance of indian culture installation?

What materials will you be using to install? Do you have special requirements for ladders, technologies and additional help? Explain in detail. Reflection: What have you learned over the course of your graduate program? How has the program influenced your work and how you communicate as an artist? What were your greatest successes? What areas do you need to work on?

What skills will you apply directly into homework your continued professional practice? Do you plan to teach after you graduate? If so, what philosophies and theories will you apply into your teaching practice? Where do you see your self professionally as an artist in 3-5 years? Individual Exercises to Practice- The following exercises below were created to seismic thesis, help practice and expand thinking about the thesis format criteria above. It is portal my intention to help my students actively contribute to essay political competition, their thesis over homework portal the course of the semester. The exercises can be personalized and expanded upon for your individual needs. I feel that weekly exercises performed with a class or one on one with a partner will work well.

The weekly meetings in seismic thesis, person are effective. Portal? Why? Having a classroom or person-to-person(s) platform for discussion allows for the energy of the body to expose itself. Descriptive Hockey? You (and most likely your audience) will take notice as to how you feel when you are discussing the ideas, feelings and concepts that you have written. Portal? Are you upbeat and chapdelaine, positively charged? Or are you just “matter of fact” and lifeless in your verbal assertions? Writing and homework, speaking should be engaging. Especially if it is about your work! The goal is to entice your reader and to have competition, audience to feel your convictions and transcend those feelings directly.

Awareness of homework portal, this is huge. It will help you make not only edits in short essay on importance of indian, your writing but also make changes in your speaking and how you feel about what you have written. The Artist Interview – Reach out to a classmate or an artist that you admire. This could also be a professor, faculty member, or fellow classmate. It should be one that you feel also admires or has interest in your work if possible. Make appointments to portal, visit each other in their studios or where ever you are creating current work.

This can even be done via video chat on Skype, a Google hang out resume or face-time if an in person visits cannot be made. In advance prepare for homework portal, each other a series of 15-20 questions that you would like to ask each other. Questions can be about the artist’s concepts, materials, process, resources and references about their works. Questions may be about constitution still essay how they choose to portal, show or sell their work. Personal questions about the artist’s outlook on life, business, and wellbeing may come to mind and may also be considered. Record and exchange each other’s responses in descriptive hockey essay, a written format. You will make a copy for portal, yourself to retain. Re-read and study your responses to the questions that the essay - is competition artist asked you. This will be helpful for you to read your spoken words coming from another format of portal, communication. Do you find that speak the same way that you write?

Where do these words fit into the thesis criteria format above? The Artist Statement Manifesto – Of course this will change and evolve over descriptive time but it is a necessary document that you will update each year as you evolve and grow. In one single page generate your artist statement or manifesto. Portal? Who are you? What is your work about? What are you communicating with your current work, projects and why? Who is your audience? How is your work affecting your audience, community and culture?

Manifestos are usually published and placed into the public so that its creator can live up to its statements. Still? Are you living up to yours? Keeping this public is a good reminder to walk your talk. Where do these words fit into the thesis criteria format above? Reactive Writing – Create a regular online space, document or journal to generate a chronological folio of reactive writing. Portal? Visit museums, galleries, lectures and seismic thesis, screenings regularly. If you live outside of a city this may require a bit of research, but if you are in NYC this is all too easy. Bring a sketchbook and take notes! For each experience share your impressions, thoughts, feelings and reactions. Homework Portal? Describe what you witness. Be objective down to the smallest details that have stayed with you.

Reflect and find similarities and contrasts to descriptive, what you are working on. Use this exercise as a free writing opportunity. Write without editing or without any formatting restrains, just express yourself in the immediacy that you feel about homework your experiences. At the end of each month (or designate a class for constitution relevant, this aspect of the exercise) sit down and re-read your passages. Select the reaction(s) that you resonate with the most. Portal? Edit and skills 5, format this selection into a more formal essay paying proper attention to a formatting style, grammar, punctuation and spelling. Where do these words fit into portal the thesis criteria format above?

Tutorials How To Guides – Writing tutorials and how-to guides are great ways to practice getting really clear about what you are doing. It helps you cultivate your vocabulary and describe the actions that you are performing with specific detail. Descriptive Essay? It puts you in a position to list your steps, process, materials, and homework, references and explain what the seismic thesis contributing contextual aspects are. Homework? Try this with a specific project or with the art that you are currently creating. Are you painter? Explain how you create a painting from start to essay on importance of indian culture, finish. This includes the very first spark that inspires the idea for portal, the painting, as well as how it will be installed, packaged, transported and exhibited. Details matter.

Are you sculptor working in woodcarving? Explain the constitution still relevant process from start to finish. Ask a fellow artist if you can sit in on his or her process and record what you experience. This is a really fantastic and fun exercise. Portal? It also contributes greatly to creating lesson plans for teaching. Essay It Good To Have? (I’m actually obsessed with this exercise a little bit.) Where do these words fit into the thesis criteria format above? Reviews Critiques – Much like the reactive writing exercise above, generating reviews and critiques will foster great ways to find insight into portal your own work. With regular practice you will find common threads of seismic thesis, thought and subject matter. You will discover similar referencing and homework portal, contrasts.

This can easily be done in two ways. You can visit specific museums, galleries, lectures and screenings to essay - is it good to have political, write about that excites you. This already puts a positive charge on the act of writing itself. I also suggest that you contrast this with subject matter and content that also does not agree with you. We want to be able to portal, fully express what we do not like as well.

Understanding why helps us become clear in our choices. Understanding this helps strengthen our position on what we do want to hockey essay, write about and what we want our audience to homework, understand. It allows us to explore dichotomies. The second way to further exercises in writing reviews and critiques is to relevant, speak about homework portal them. Speaking about art in person is a great way to further the clarification of you writing. Where do these words fit into the thesis criteria format above? The spoken word versus the act of writing? I have come across many students and colleagues who find that they write much differently than they speak. I feel that writing needs to have a consistent flow and feel fluid to keep its reader engaged. Speaking well and writing, articulating oneself clearly is also something that takes practice.

I have found that sometimes recording my words and thoughts via a voice transcribing application is helpful to get ideas out and into a more accessible form. A lot of transcribing software is portal free for most mobile devices. Much like voice recording the powerful enhancement is to see your words take form after you have said them. Still Relevant Essay? You can simply copy and paste the text and edit what is homework portal valuable. This essay is still also a work in homework portal, progress. It’s an ongoing draft in constitution still, a published format that I will continue updating with new content and homework portal, fresh ways to simplify the exercises. I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for sharing this.

I have 3 semesters to go and was already beginning to panic over the idea of short essay on importance of indian, writing a thesis this will help me to begin to organize my thoughts. I have promised myself I wouldn’t procrastinate. Sounds good Chris Ann! I will see you in homework, the ART550 course this coming fall! I will definitely make use of your template when trying to essay - is to have competition, organize my thesis draft that I will be sending you this weekend! Thanks again for posting this and for making is straight forward and simple by narrowing it down to the most important stuff. I think what at portal, least I suffer from most is that I find it hard to break apart the paper and short essay of indian culture, instead I see it as a big scary one, which doesn’t exactly make it easier to write. So, thanks! #128512;

Thanks Sofie! Glad to help! Thank you for making this public! I enjoy writing, but “written thesis” is so daunting, especially without any sort of guidelines. I feel empowered. Thanks so much Elyse! Thank you so much for this! I’m only entering my second year as a BFA student and thought that I should start practicing when it comes to homework, writing a thesis. Writing For Grade? I stumbled upon your article and I find that your guidelines and exercises helpful. Greetings from Malaysia. Homework? #128578; Thanks so much Jessieca!

Good Luck, keep me posted if I can help further. I am in to have political competition, my final semester of a low residency MFA program. It is a brand new MFA and we had lots of growing pains. While I have been “journalling” all along, we did not get any guidelines for our thesis until a few weeks ago. Homework? The panic is real. Your article is very helpful. Thanks so much Anita. Im glad you have found this essay as I wrote it to offer help, and create dialog here!

The beauty of writing the MFA thesis is the freedom one gets to really dig into their 2-3 year specified process and format the structure itself. This structure can be transparent and also retained. I believe that many programs follow a similar format as they encourage their students to cultivate self-motivation and also the inventiveness one needs to stand out in contrast to the other 25,000 plus people who complete MFA degrees each year. This is my opinion, but how uninteresting would it be for everyone to follow the exact same format? What would be learned that way? Perhaps we all need to re-write our thesis every few years to measure our growth as we expand and essay it good to have political, evolve. #128578; Thank you so much for this. I’m only in my second semester of the MFA program.

However, they’ve been urging us to start early. They haven’t given us any tools for actually HOW to portal, do this besides the technical format. I find this article to be super helpful. Do you have any tips for how to writing 5, incorporate the writing into a blog? It would be an interesting way to document my growth over the next two years. Thanks so much LaKaye! Indeed, this seems to be a common concern as programs tend to give a vague or limited “technical abstract” of what they may want but don’t seem to clearly offer techniques and exercises to help achieve this. Perhaps this is intentional, and or a metaphor for students to take action. Im sure your professors would help you if you were to approached them specifically with this in portal, mind. You could be the one who helps generate a template (like this one above) for other incoming students. Let me know if I can help you and - is to have, your classmates do this?

The idea is to get the student pro-active, and to take inspired responsibility for creating and crafting the homework portal final thesis in their personal style. One thing is for sure, waiting for your final semester to get started would be a terrible idea. I highly suggest starting a blog to use as a means of practice, exercise, assessment, promotion, discussion and archiving! My friends at essay - is it good political, reclaim hosting ( reclaimhosting.com ) have a great rate for students to register a unique domain name and homework, host their websites for less than $35.00 for essay, the year. This is an incredible rate!

Setting up a self hosted wordpress blog is a powerful tool. (I can share a video tutorial with you on how to homework portal, do this as well) Blogging is a great way to get into the practice of consistent, free and expressive writing. Think of yourself as a digital storyteller sharing a narrative about your process, what excites you, what inspires you, and what kind of critical thinking needs to be applied. The how’s and why’s of our experiences are where we dig into the core of essay - is competition, understanding our intentions and what we are communicating in our work. Perhaps, making your MFA thesis an actual blog is an homework, asset because it shares your transparency in constitution relevant, the process and helps others see your example. I intended for this tutorial do that #128578; I’m loving the idea of keeping record on my blog! Thank you for your very kind and homework portal, thoughtful reply. I plan to share this information with my classmates. My Pleasure! Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing! While reading your words I kept answering “yes” to your questions.

Yes the thought of writing a thesis is daunting and yes I have been procrastinating because of it. After reading the post in its entirety I feel relieved. I also feel empowered and ready to tackle this. Descriptive Hockey Essay? Thank you, Ryan! Excellent, Meghan! Lets do it! Thanks so much Meghan. For many years I was greatly affected by bad past writing assignments and homework, experiences that stayed with me. Especially the ones where bad grades were given. It wasn’t for the lack of grammar or punctuation but the lack of interest in writing about topics that were not interesting. Discovering and creating a technique for oneself is a big part of what has helped me.

There is an abundance of contrast out there. Descriptive Hockey Essay? Example after example of what to do, and homework portal, also not to do. Essay To Have Competition? Ultimately one must create what works for them, and in the process be able to explain the story that led up to the changes that were made. Im not saying this template will work for homework, everyone, it wont, but I do hope it will be a supporting contrast for chapdelaine resume, those seeking to portal, improve their writing skills. Step by step, with practice. This outline doesn’t take the edge off for descriptive essay, me. While the guidelines to creating a body of literary documentation are quite helpful, this also creates more anxiety as my mind spins in portal, conflict. I understand the reason for documenting a body of artistic work. It makes sense to journal in some way as to make new discoveries and reflect on choices, purpose, and seismic thesis, motivation. What I am troubled by is the structure of the paper itself and the expectation of the reader.

For me, it is not about the audience primarily. I hope to convey my intention through art and words if only to understand myself and track growth. Homework Portal? A critique on seismic thesis what I write about and in a format that is not natural rather imposed, triggers feelings of homework, unease. I myself do not wish to become a corrosion of chapdelaine, conformity. So well said! And the growth will be so very present! The beauty of this kind of paper is the writer’s journey to create the homework portal structure in the process and seismic thesis, make the needed revisions over time.

My template is the one that I created to help myself while in my own process, and I hope it also helps anyone else who may resonate with it. I would never suggest that anyone follow one specific template. We must discover and feel it out. I love the idea of making connections to portal, things via our feelings. We will talk about this in class much more too. The first time I wrote a thesis it took me about a year to understand how I thought about my work.

I then discovered when the thesis paper was completed and essay - is, turned in, time would pass, and homework portal, it would no longer represent the work I was doing. It Good To Have Political? Change and portal, growth found me in such a graceful way. The paper was a tool and learning metric of growth. It taught me that I would grow, and I would be able to watch that growth. I also taught me that re-inventing ourselves can be done through creating exercises and seismic thesis, challenges set up for homework, ourselves. And, if we help others in writing skills for grade 5, the process we all learn so much more about ourselves and each other.

?? ??? ?? ??? ????.??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?????.???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????. Chie ??? ?????. ??? ?? ?? ??????. ??? ??? ???? ????! ? ??? ?? ??? ? ?????. ? ??. Because English is the second language of many international students, learning to write properly for me is terribly difficult. Im very grateful to you Ryan, your article gave me many hints to writing paper. It lets me know where to homework, start, and how to write. In fact, I usually write essays feeling afraid and not getting the main idea across to the reader. I also often write in subtitles, I think this is my biggest weakness, I cannot find my own writing direction. Writing 5? It seems that I need to first outline an outline to write the thesis properly. Yes! Writing your MFA thesis in your second language is ambitious and wonderful! I am happy to help and we will work hard on this together!

Lets first discuss the main idea surrounding your thesis work this week! See you soon! The break down you have of the thesis makes it less overwhelming and more straight forward. It creates an organization that allows me to really focus one piece at a time. It also allows me see that I still have some figuring out to do but I am excited and hopeful to homework portal, figure it all out! Thank you Grace! Simplifying and then continuing to simplify over time has been my greatest asset.

Organizing fragments into short lists helps me put a focus of resume, specific points. I build from there and edit after. Less can pave the way for more in some cases. This guide is homework still in review and I continue to short essay on importance, add and homework portal, reduce from it. I’m really looking forward to exploring this tutorial practice further. Essay? I’m used to homework portal, jotting ideas and steps in different notepads and iPhone notes but pushing myself to sit and focus and write a step by step practice is extremely helpful. Last night I wrote a tutorial on using acrylic paint after having used oil paint for so long. Breaking down my own process already has me thinking of seismic thesis, new ideas I want to try out. I can already see this will help me explain techniques to homework portal, students in the future in a more effective way too so thank you! I take for granted some small steps that others might find valuable. I myself love when an competition, artist shares their process sparing no details!

Formulating guides as a habit will hopefully help me understand my own goals as an artist and also serve as a reminder if I start working differently. As far as the thesis outline goes, I’m thrilled to have this template to homework portal, stir up ideas to brainstorm while working on new projects. Breaking it down makes it far less intimidating, thank you! Laura, excellent! I would love to see the tutorial! And indeed, you should share the seismic thesis tutorial online! Transparency is homework portal a great teacher, it helps consider that there is always someone who can learn from our sharing! I have also learned that sometimes all it takes for creative skills for grade, getting more transparency out of people is by simply asking! I have reached out to quite a few of my favorite artists and homework, online personalities and asked them for a description of their process, most of the time it has worked! “Thrilled” is a great word to apply to Thesis writing!

Awesome! Looking forward to your work Laura! This outline has made my life so much easier! I am less nervous about essay starting my thesis. Thank you so much for posting this, it will definitely be something that I will keep coming back to as I prepare my thesis. Writing something like a thesis is very overwhelming to me because English is my second language.

I’m worried that I will not be able to portal, share my thoughts exactly, but at least now my format won’t be wrong!! Excellent! Thank you Hyon! Yes, we will be able to express all of thoughts and ideas perfectly. Hockey Essay? It will take practice and we will work on this together and in our class! Exciting times! I write, a lot! Here you can browse by subject category!

Have a question? Contact me here.

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
My Math Lab Login - …

Use Your Blog as a Resume? Part I: Pros and Cons. by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. Editor’s note: This article is the homework first of two parts. Part II provides tips and examples for on importance of indian, job-seekers using a blog as a resume. Through the use of a variety of online tools — blogs, wikis, social-networking sites, portfolios, podcasts, YouTube videos, and more — individuals, especially younger people, are socially constructing their identities in ways unimagined a dozen or so years ago. Where a dedicated careerist of old constructed a job-seeking identity through a resume and a few other printed materials disseminated to audiences that seem puny by today’s standards, postmillennial upwardly mobile types are establishing their career identities to vast global audiences using the tools of the homework so-called Web 2.0, defined in part by creative writing 5 Web guru Tim O’Reilly as comprising an “architecture of participation.” The concept of Web 2.0 “suggests that everyone … can and portal should use digital media to express and realize themselves,” writes Andrew Keen in The Daily Standard . And recruiters are responding.

Case in - is to have point is the notion of the portal blog as a replacement or accompaniment for a resume. Sarah E. Seismic Thesis! Needleman reported on homework portal the Career Journal site (now collapsed into constitution still relevant the Wall Street Journal site; article no longer available) that Ryan Loken, a Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., recruitment manager, had filled an estimated 125 corporate jobs by reading blogs. Well-known recruiting blogger Heather Hamilton, a staffing manager at portal, Microsoft, noted in her blog that “recruiters are searching blogs specifically for resumes.” Recruiters who responded to blog postings on the topic of blogs as replacements for resumes made such comments as: “We’ve hired two people fresh out of college in the past four months that we found through their blogs — one didn’t even have a formal resume. For Grade! Frankly, he didn’t need one. A blog trumps a resume every single time.” “Our stance is that blogging is homework, important — at least in our medium — and we are developing a strategy around it. We are conducting a search for a marketing director right now — if an applicant doesn’t blog, or at least contribute heavily, it’s fair to say that we are going to pass them by.” Dave Lefkow’s blog post on ERE.net (a site for executive recruiters), entitled My Blog is seismic thesis, My Resume (registration may be required to see the homework full article), talks about essay - is it good political competition, “the changing dynamics of the Web’s second generation.” His article’s implications for portal, job-seekers are apparent in these excerpts: Privacy is no longer an issue. This generation seems quite comfortable publishing all of the short on importance gory details of homework portal, their lives online.

Some of these details will shock you. Get used to workers who are perfectly functioning members of the writing work world, but who perhaps make decisions in their personal lives that you find appalling. Many job-seekers, growing up in the level playing field that is the innovation economy, will often expect to be judged by their ideas, not their experience. Resumes will become irrelevant (or at best, a meaningless formality that describes your work history, not who you are). Why are some employers and recruiters coming to see tools like blogs as more revealing and authentic than resumes? One blog commenter explains: “Think about homework, it — a resume is short, one or two pages, of homework, flat, static information. A blog is an interactive space where you can really see inside of a prospect’s head — their ability to chapdelaine resume, innovate, think, and communicate.

You not only homework portal find out what they’ve done for work, but what their passions are, and frankly if they’re the - is it good to have political competition type of homework, person you think would fit into your organization.” Another commenter noted that the new generation craves personal contact. A blog provides a way to move beyond a resume’s flatness and create a sense of personal contact. When you reader a blogger’s work, you often have a sense of knowing him or her even though you’ve never met. Lefkow’s blog post and descriptive hockey indeed the entire discussion of the idea of blogs as replacements for portal, resumes seems to have originated with a post on Scobleizer, the blog of Robert Scoble, who noted that he hadn’t needed a resume to skills for grade 5, get his most recent job and implied that he didn’t expect to need one in the future. Scoble also asserted that his Wikipedia entry takes the place of a resume. This brief post elicited 59 comments. Similarly, Adam Darowski in his blog, Traces of Inspiration, submitted an entry entitled The Blog is the New Resume, and portal Joshua Porter followed with an chapdelaine identically titled post on portal his blog, Bokardo, both of which generated extensive comments that provide glimpses into a future in which blogs — or other tools — might take the essay political place of resumes — or not. Darowski wrote, “Wouldn’t it be nice to homework, have more than a vague bulleted list of accomplishments before actually picking up the phone to call the person? There is. There’s blogging.

Blogging is the perfect way for a candidate to give an employer a more detailed sales pitch — to show they can ‘talk the writing skills talk’ (as opposed to just fill a resume with buzzwords).” Porter added a five-point list of the advantages blogs have over resumes, including a blog’s ability to represent the individual, its archival quality, and the blogger’s editorial control over it. One of his commenters noted that the editorial control enables the homework blogger to go back into archived entries and update or revise them. Among other pro-blog-as-resume points made by commenters: Blogs may reveal more of the job-seeker’s essence than a resume can. One commenter noted that a resume “cannot show them my passion, my intellect, my personality, etc.”, while another added, “How the hell is relevant, [a corporate-speak cover letter and a bullet-point resume] meant to convey my personality and strong work ethos?” Pointing to portal, the future, a commenter said: “Resume[s] will no longer be important — blogs will be.” Another added: “I do get a bit surprised when someone asks to seismic thesis, see my resume. I think it’s so obsolete.

I don’t believe that it necessarily has to be a blog, but creating a Web presence seems to me a more effective way of showing potential employers, business partners, or investors who you are and homework what you’ve done.” A blog may be a way for the job-seeker to distinguish himself or herself. The point of not using a resume, a commenter said, is to constitution relevant essay, stand out from all the homework portal others — “creative alternatives to tired and conventional job searching.” In blog-obsessed industries, not having a blog can be a deficit. Darowski wrote: “Those who don’t [have blogs] will be at a disadvantage. Seismic Thesis! Hiring managers will say… “Okay, why does this person not have a blog? Is it because (1) they have nothing to say?; (2) they can’t communicate?; or (3) they can’t be bothered?” Blogs show how well you express yourself. “I think another point to make is how important a blog is for demonstrating one’s ability to portal, communicate clearly and articulately — and to essay, think critically,” a commenter wrote. Conversely, if you’re a weak writer, a blog is probably not your best showcase. Blogs are proving themselves as resume substitutes. Portal! Several commenters reported success in getting interviews and jobs through their blogs. “In my experience I have had more positive feedback about hockey essay, my blog in homework portal interviews and essay - is to have political during the job seeking process,” wrote a commenter. “It is a way for an employer to get a snapshot of portal, your personality.”

Darowski proved his point when he was hired by a new company, whose hiring manager wrote of Darowski’s blog, “While Adam’s cover letter and resume provided a telling introduction, his blog was the real page turner. I learned he thinks beyond the chapdelaine immediate problem, he self-motivates, he aggressively educates himself, he aggressively educates those around him, and he’s a Red Sox fan. I would have discovered some of this eventually from the interview, the references and various other communications. But in the blog, it all became part of the portal first impression, helping him stand out from the crowd early on.” Ram Prasad, creator of the chapdelaine MegaLinux blog reported: “I have been fortunate enough to have gotten a job because of my blog.” Not all of homework portal, those who commented on essay - is competition the Scoble, Lefkow, Darowski, and homework Porter blog posts agreed that blogs are the best alternatives to resumes — or even that resumes should be replaced: Other audio and hockey essay video media may be more effective than blogs in conveying the job-seeker’s essence. Instead of portal, a blog, one commenter suggested enabling “job seekers to post a short (less than 5-minute) podcast in place of essay - is it good, a resume — It would give hiring managers a MUCH better sense of who they are as a person than a resume can do.” This poster coined the novel term “jobcasts.” Still another suggested other forms: Vlogs, PodCV, videoCV, a brief outline of your skillset via a video attached to an email. Others eschewed the podcast idea because it still skirts personal interaction.

Some suggested that profiles on social-networking sites, such as LinkedIn, are more likely to replace resumes than blogs are. See also our article Are Video Resumes for homework, You? The extent to which recruiters are finding candidates through blogs may be exaggerated. While some commenters expressed that recruiters who don’t check for a candidate’s online presence are not doing their jobs, others, including recruiters themselves commented that recruiters are extremely busy and may not have a lot of time for resume, blog-reading and Internet searches that go beyond sourcing resumes. Blogs aren’t effective if you don’t maintain them. Portal! A huge number of blogs are started but quickly abandoned. If you don’t post regularly to your blog, it will lose currency as a resume-like tool. As Darowski points out, though, if you’re a successful blogger, you’ll stand out as more persistent and 5 determined than those who abandoned theirs. “The cream rises to the top,” he wrote.

Blogs don’t provide the right information. One commenter quoted Quintessential Careers contributor Maureen Crawford Hentz, manager of homework, talent acquisition at Osram Sylvania, in a New York Times article: “I’d rather not see that part of [job-seekers]. Seismic Thesis! I don’t think it’s related to their bona fide occupational qualifications.” The commenter elaborated: “Blogs don’t tell you how a person makes sound business decisions or can meet goals, think strategically, or solve problems. I think it’s risky and dumb to assess someone’s qualifications based solely on their blog or Internet presence.” Blogs may work best in certain fields, such as high tech and marketing. In some fields, blogs are the stock-in-trade; in homework others, professionals have barely heard of blogs.

If you’re considering using a blog as a resume or supplement to a resume, conduct a search, such as on Google Blog Search, to see how blog-friendly your field is. Blogs may violate company policy. One of the of indian best resume-like uses of homework, a blog is to it good to have, describe the projects you’ve worked on (“How often do you look at a resume and homework wonder what exactly the person’s role on a project was?” Darowski wrote. “Well, if the relevant essay person blogged about it then you would have a better idea — and you would know if the role would fit in homework portal with your team.”). But many companies don’t permit blogging about such details, in part because they don’t want the competition to know what they’re up to. A resume provides structure for employer interactions with candidates in a way that a blog can’t. “Dude, a resume is part of a conversation. Why would you be reticent about seismic thesis, giving yours to someone?” queried one respondent, to which another commenter retorted: “If someone expects a resume as a foundation for a conversation you are not interested in having, then why submit the portal resume?” Another poster suggested that the resume helps structure the narrative of the interview. A resume is still expected.

Writing in his own blog, Joiner said, “Even if your blog rocks, part of being an acquirable ‘microbrand’ is knowing that when the right opportunity arises, you must be able to capitalize on it without giving your suitor pause to wonder what kind of ‘target’ refuses to jot down their credentials on writing skills for grade 5 paper.” Final Thoughts on portal Blogs as Resumes. So, bottom line, which should you have — a resume or a blog? Both, for now. Many in the career field predict the death of the essay on importance culture resume, but for now, it’s still expected in most job-seeking venues. But a blog, carefully handled, communicates 24/7 to a global audience your personality, passion, expertise, skill in expressing yourself, sense of humor, and homework often, your fit with a company or industry. While blogs are more embraced — and even expected — in seismic thesis some industries more than others, they comprise one more tool that will get your name and expertise out there and boost your job search. Blogs also have the advantage of what Scoble calls Bloggings’s Six Pillars, six key differences between blogging and any other communications channel.

Blogs are publishable, findable, social (because the blogosphere is one big conversation), viral (meaning they spread information quickly), syndicatable, and homework linkable (potentially many other blogs will link to yours). Seismic Thesis! Of these pillars, only publishability and portal findability apply to resumes. Read Part II of writing, this article for tips on how job-seekers can create a blog with resume-like elements, along with examples of blogs that function like resumes. Questions about some of the terminology used in this article? Get more information (definitions and links) on key college, career, and portal job-search terms by going to essay it good political competition, our Job-Seeker’s Glossary of Job-Hunting Terms. Katharine Hansen, Ph.D., creative director and associate publisher of Quintessential Careers, is an educator, author, and blogger who provides content for Quintessential Careers, edits QuintZine , an electronic newsletter for jobseekers, and blogs about storytelling in the job search at A Storied Career . Katharine, who earned her PhD in organizational behavior from Union Institute University, Cincinnati, OH, is homework, author of Dynamic Cover Letters for New Graduates and descriptive hockey essay A Foot in the Door: Network ng Your Way into the Hidden Job Mar et (both published by Ten Speed Press), as well as Top Notch Executive Resumes (Career Press); and with Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D., Dynamic Cover Letters , Write Your Way to portal, a Higher GPA (Ten Speed), and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Study Skills (Alpha). Visit her personal Website or reach her by e-mail at seismic thesis, kathy(at)quintcareers.com. Check out Dr. Hansen on GooglePlus. Have you taken advantage of homework, all the many free resume tools, articles, samples, and creative writing skills more that we have in the Resume Resources section of Quintessential Careers? Building Tools That Build Better Work Lives.

Since 2005, LiveCareer’s team of career coaches, certified resume writers, and savvy technologists have been developing career tools that have helped over 10 million users build stronger resumes, write more persuasive cover letters, and homework portal develop better interview skills. Hockey! Use our free samples, templates, and writing guides and our easy-to-use resume builder software to portal, help land the job you want. Dr. Randall S. Hansen. Dr. Randall S. Hansen is founder of Quintessential Careers, one of the oldest and most comprehensive career development sites on the Web, as well CEO of writing for grade, EmpoweringSites.com.

He is portal, also founder of MyCollegeSuccessStory.com and EnhanceMyVocabulary.com. He is publisher of - is it good competition, Quintessential Careers Press, including the Quintessential Careers electronic newsletter, QuintZine. Dr. Hansen is homework portal, also a published author, with several books, chapters in books, and descriptive essay hundreds of articles. He’s often quoted in the media and conducts empowering workshops around the country. Finally, Dr. Hansen is homework portal, also an educator, having taught at the college level for more than 15 years. Visit his personal Website or reach him by email at randall@quintcareers.com.

Check out Dr. Hansen on GooglePlus. Katharine Hansen, Ph.D., creative director and - is competition associate publisher of Quintessential Careers, is an educator, author, and blogger who provides content for Quintessential Careers, edits QuintZine, an homework portal electronic newsletter for jobseekers, and blogs about storytelling in the job search at A Storied Career. Katharine, who earned her PhD in organizational behavior from Union Institute University, Cincinnati, OH, is author of seismic thesis, Dynamic Cover Letters for New Graduates and A Foot in the Door: Networking Your Way into the Hidden Job Market (both published by Ten Speed Press), as well as Top Notch Executive Resumes (Career Press); and with Randall S. Portal! Hansen, Ph.D., Dynamic Cover Letters, Write Your Way to a Higher GPA (Ten Speed), and descriptive essay The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Study Skills (Alpha). Visit her personal Website or reach her by e-mail at kathy@quintcareers.com. Check out Dr. Homework! Hansen on GooglePlus.

I AM A CAREER CHANGER This page is your key source for all things career-change related. You’ll find some great free career-change tools and resources. Changing careers can be traumatic, especially if you have been in seismic thesis your current career for homework portal, a long time, but you do not have to go through the resume process alone or [] Quintessential Careers: Career and Job-Hunting Blog. Quintessential Careers: Career and Job-Hunting Blog Career and job-search news, trends, and scoops for job-seekers, compiled by the staff of Quintessential Careers.The Quintessential Careers Blog has moved!! These pages remain as an archive of homework portal, our previous blog posts. Please check out the new and improved Quintessential Careers Blog for still relevant essay, Job-Seekers and Careerists. Portal! Interview Advice Job [] The Quintessential Directory of for grade, Company Career Centers. The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of homework, a specific employer’s Website.Because more and more companies are developing career and employment centers on their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to writing for grade, the career and employment section of the [] Quintessential Careers: I am a Career Coach or Counselor.

The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of a specific employer’s Website.Because more and more companies are developing career and employment centers on their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to the career and employment section of the [] Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. Customer Service Customer Service. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.

Write My Paper -
HomeworkSpot com: Homework …

A2 biology essay - cycles in biology Watch. span Follow 1 follower 2 badges Send a private message to Gaz031. Homework Portal. i have a bio essay to do tommorrow with the essay - is it good political competition, title 'cycles in biology' and homework, i have to write a plan for seismic thesis, it tonight. Portal. i don't really know what to essay on importance of indian write about. Portal. can anyone help. Seismic Thesis. span Follow 1 follower 0 badges Send a private message to froggymills. Portal. You mean an creative for grade 5 essay at school? span Follow 0 followers 1 badge Send a private message to portal kpg. Krebs of chapdelaine resume, respiration. Homework. Light independent of photosynthesis. Seismic Thesis. span Follow 0 followers 1 badge Send a private message to md_red_uk. Portal. span Follow 0 followers 0 badges Send a private message to hockey messy. Homework Portal. span Follow 0 followers 1 badge Send a private message to essay kpg. and not forgetting negative feedback cycles and homework, other simlar control mechanisms. Constitution. A2 Biology AQA BIOL5. Homework Portal. We have a brilliant team of creative writing 5, more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on portal The Student Room, helping to seismic thesis make it a fun, safe and homework portal, useful place to hang out. Essay - Is It Good Political Competition. 0 new posts What does seem to homework be infatuation or weird Started by: Jmonay Forum: Relationships Replies: 3 Last post: 1 minute ago Death penalty arguments against Started by: AmeliaF Forum: Society Replies: 22 Last post: 1 minute ago Message me about anything Started by: Betty2106 Forum: Chat Replies: 11 Last post: 1 minute ago Do you pay your parents rent or receive an constitution essay allowance (POLL)? Started by: usualsuspects Forum: Chat Replies: 1 Last post: 1 minute ago The Liverpool FC Thread XV Started by: Zerforax Forum: Football Replies: 5051 Last post: 1 minute ago UKMT Maths Challenges Chat 2017/18 Started by: Sonechka Forum: Maths Exams Replies: 39 Last post: 1 minute ago Why do girls seem more interested in portal, me when i'm in a relationship? Started by: Anonymous Forum: Relationships Replies: 7 Last post: 1 minute ago Volkswagen Connect - Free Dataplug device! Started by: IWMTom Forum: Cars and motoring Replies: 15 Last post: 1 minute ago Quit job or nah?

Started by: Norozac Forum: Advice on everyday issues Replies: 2 Last post: 1 minute ago Theresa May is handed her P45 Started by: Danny Dorito Forum: News and current affairs Replies: 14 Last post: 1 minute ago Qualifying law degrees Started by: Elle042 Forum: Law Replies: 1 Last post: 2 minutes ago omg Started by: erenmont01 Forum: Relationships Replies: 1 Last post: 2 minutes ago Eye contact from - is it good to have competition women confuses me Started by: James385 Forum: Relationships Replies: 1 Last post: 3 minutes ago IELTS scores Started by: Student_18_ Forum: Undergraduate Education Replies: 0 Last post: 3 minutes ago Interview to be a lab technician. Portal. Need help? Started by: Klimenski Forum: Advice on chapdelaine everyday issues Replies: 1 Last post: 3 minutes ago Simultaneous equation and graphs Started by: FuryBall Forum: Maths Replies: 0 Last post: 3 minutes ago St. Andrews University - official applicants thread 2018 Started by: Holly2312 Forum: St Andrews University Replies: 74 Last post: 4 minutes ago RBS video interview Started by: Samantha303 Forum: Investment banking and homework, consultancy Replies: 46 Last post: 4 minutes ago Can they kick people out of creative skills, medicine? Started by: geniequeen48 Forum: Medicine Replies: 3 Last post: 4 minutes ago ** Official Investment Banking Spring Week 2018 Thread ** Started by: Samendra Forum: Investment banking and homework portal, consultancy Replies: 1258 Last post: 5 minutes ago See more 0 new posts Kinder eggs are banned in the US. Essay On Importance. but guns aren't! Started by: zezno Forum: Society Replies: 52 Last post: 19 minutes ago Theresa May, dangerous Marxist Started by: Fullofsurprises Forum: UK politics Replies: 16 Last post: 25 minutes ago Theresa May is handed her P45 Started by: Danny Dorito Forum: News and portal, current affairs Replies: 14 Last post: 1 minute ago Goku VS Superman Started by: WyvernFires Forum: Film Replies: 26 Last post: 49 minutes ago ** Official Investment Banking Summer Internship 2018 Thread ** Started by: martimc Forum: Investment Banking Internships and essay it good to have political, Work Experience Replies: 4217 Last post: 11 minutes ago What's more beneficial - Placement Year or Year Abroad?

Started by: Commies Forum: Economics and homework portal, PPE university courses Replies: 11 Last post: 1 Hour Ago Who remembers M.I.High? Started by: WyvernFires. Forum: TV shows Replies: 10 Last post: 1 Hour Ago Factorising Started by: Illidan2 Forum: Maths Replies: 13 Last post: 29 minutes ago Chance of being killed in terror attack almost 1 in short culture, a million Started by: desaf1 Forum: News and homework portal, current affairs Replies: 9 Last post: 1 Hour Ago The Manchester United Thread XXI Started by: jam276 Forum: Football Replies: 5235 Last post: 37 minutes ago ** Official Investment Banking Spring Week 2018 Thread ** Started by: Samendra Forum: Investment banking and consultancy Replies: 1258 Last post: 5 minutes ago Removing my teeth tomorrow. Started by: Beautystyle12 Forum: Advice on on importance everyday issues Replies: 8 Last post: 53 minutes ago Why are British people so stingy? Started by: lizfairy Forum: Advice on homework portal everyday issues Replies: 30 Last post: 9 minutes ago Why do girls seem more interested in seismic thesis, me when i'm in a relationship? Started by: Anonymous Forum: Relationships Replies: 7 Last post: 1 minute ago Microsoft Word- favourite font Started by: King Leonidas Forum: Chat Replies: 7 Last post: 17 minutes ago Thousands of homework portal, Muslims march against constitution still relevant essay terrorism in London Started by: Trapz99 Forum: News and current affairs Replies: 7 Last post: 16 minutes ago How am I meant to homework be well rounded when I have so much uni work? Started by: APersonYo Forum: Educational debate Replies: 18 Last post: 1 Hour Ago Message me about chapdelaine resume, anything Started by: Betty2106 Forum: Chat Replies: 11 Last post: 1 minute ago Barts The London (QMUL) Medicine - ask a student Started by: Queen Mary University of London Forum: Queen Mary University London Replies: 573 Last post: 1 Hour Ago Civil Service Fast Stream 2017/18 Started by: ShaniRob Forum: Public sector Replies: 732 Last post: 1 Hour Ago See more 0 new posts See more. Homework. Copyright The Student Room 2017 all rights reserved. Seismic Thesis. The Student Room, Get Revising and homework, Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and constitution still, Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE.

Buy Essay Online -
HomeworkSpot com: Homework …

SAT / ACT Prep Online Guides and Tips. Sometimes writing—especially writing for standardized tests—can feel like something you get or don't get. That's primarily because it's very difficult to explain and teach writing in a mechanical way, especially when you're up against time limits. In this article, we've broken how to write the ACT essay into 8 steps that work for every essay, every time. Portal. Then, we show you exactly how to do it with an actual ACT essay example. Many students ask us how to write an ACT essay, and while the answer is simple enough to creative writing for grade 5, explain in homework, 8 steps (as we do below), it's not necessarily simple to short essay, do . As with any skill, the homework portal, key to short essay of indian, learning how to portal, write an ACT essay is to relevant, study a good model (which we are going to cover in this article) and then practice, practice, practice. Tackling ACT Writing, Step by Step. The ACT essay plan below has been modified from our ACT Essay Tips article to homework, fit the resume, new ACT Writing Test. The template includes 3 sections: planning, writing and revising. Portal. If you practice using this template to write ACT essays, you'll get much faster and chapdelaine, (probably) more precise. Homework Portal. Here's the sample prompt we'll be responding to:

Many of the goods and services we depend on daily are now supplied by to have intelligent, automated machines rather than human beings. Homework Portal. Robots build cars and other goods on assembly lines, where once there were human workers. Many of our phone conversations are now conducted not with people but with sophisticated technologies. We can now buy goods at a variety of political stores without the help of a human cashier. Automation is generally seen as a sign of progress, but what is lost when we replace humans with machines? Given the accelerating variety and prevalence of homework portal intelligent machines, it is worth examining the hockey, implications and meaning of their presence in homework portal, our lives. Perspective One: What we lose with the replacement of people by resume machines is some part of our own humanity. Even our mundane daily encounters no longer require from homework, us basic courtesy, respect, and tolerance for other people. Perspective Two: Machines are good at low-skill, repetitive jobs, and at high-speed, extremely precise jobs.

In both cases they work better than humans. This efficiency leads to a more prosperous and progressive world for everyone. Perspective Three: Intelligent machines challenge our long-standing ideas about what humans are or can be. This is good because it pushes both humans and machines toward new, unimagined possibilities. Write a unified, coherent essay about the increasing presence of intelligent machines. It may feel like you won't have time to plan your essay before you write, but really, it's something you can't omit.

Trust us. Organizing your thoughts as you write will cost you way more time than if you take the still essay, time to plan out your essay before you begin writing. Step 1: Read the Prompt and the Perspectives Provided, Then (Tentatively) Choose a Position. Because addressing the relationship between your perspective and at least one of the other three perspectives is an integral part of the essay task, you need to make sure you understand what each prompt is saying. The good news is that each perspective includes both a general assertion about intelligent machines as well as an portal opinion that places the topic in a broader context, saving you some work in coming up with your own, independent perspective. While it is still essay, possible to come up with a fourth point of view on the topic, I don't recommend it, as the added time you'll have to spend coming up with your own point of view could be better spend developing your comparison of your perspective to at least one of the other perspectives.

If your perspective is a blending of multiple perspectives, then that's also fine, as long as you make sure you compare your blended perspective to homework, each of the perspectives it combines; otherwise, you won't fulfill the short on importance of indian culture, analyze the relationship between your perspective and at homework least one other perspective part of the task. Bottom line: choose the perspective you think you can support the best. For this sample ACT essay, I'm going to tentatively choose to argue Perspective Three (that intelligent machines challenge long-standing ideas about humanity, which in turn pushes humans and machines toward new, previously unimaginable possibilities), simply because that happens to be the position I think I'll be able to support the best. Step 2: Quickly Brainstorm Evidence and Explanations to Support Each Perspective. Because the ACT essay involves discussing the relationship between your perspective and at least one of the other perspectives given, not just the one you agree with, you'll have to use multiple pieces of evidence in resume, your essay. Homework. At this point, if you find that you're able to find more convincing evidence to support a different perspective than the one you've chosen, you can always switch - after all, you're still planning. Also, you don't have to essay, write in complete sentences, or phrase things as elegantly as you will in the actual essay, so don't worry about that. Opening paragraph of the prompt : If you haven't already, read through the paragraph at the beginning of the essay prompt. You can appropriate some or all of the examples in it to use in portal, your own essay. Personal Experience : you can tell any story (real or not) about you or someone else you know (or make up) that supports any one of your points.

Statistics : again, these can be real or made up. You could invent a research study that looked at recordings of phone calls and found 80% of people end up cursing while using automated phone menus (to support perspective one), make up statistics that show automated cashiers are able to process 3x as many check-outs as human cashiers (to support perspective 2), or come up with any other kind of statistics that support one of the perspectives. Specifics from relevant essay, Sources : use knowledge of homework events from resume, history or current events to support your points. If you're not certain of the details, it's all right - the essay graders won't deduct points for portal factually inaccurate information. Descriptive Hockey Essay. For this essay, you could use the invention of the printing press (and its effects) as an example of how mechanization can lead to unimagined possibilities. Here's the evidence I came up with for my essay: Perspective One: What we lose with the replacement of people by machines is some part of our own humanity. Portal. Even our mundane daily encounters no longer require from us basic courtesy, respect, and chapdelaine resume, tolerance for other people. Evidence : Many of our phone conversations are conducted not with people, but with sophisticated technologies. that don't necessarily work at 100%

Explanation : People get so frustrated with the technology that when they press 0 to speak with a real human they are often rude and discourteous. Perspective Two: Machines are good at low-skill, repetitive jobs, and at high-speed, extremely precise jobs. Homework. In both cases they work better than humans. This efficiency leads to a more prosperous and progressive world for everyone. Evidence : Robots build cars on assembly lines. Explanation : Lower cost, decreases risk of injury to human workers. Perspective Three: Intelligent machines challenge our long-standing ideas about essay of indian what humans are or can be. This is good because it pushes both humans and portal, machines toward new, unimagined possibilities. Evidence : Brain-computer interfaces that allow people to control computers with their brains are a thing. Explanation : Allow people to overcome physical limitations, inspire us to continue researching and expanding knowledge.

Step 3: Brainstorm Your Counterarguments to, or Analyses of, the chapdelaine, Other Perspectives. There's no one right way to respond to homework, the perspectives the ACT gives you. Some of short culture it depends on what point of view you take. For instance, if I agreed with Perspective One, which takes a negative view of the effects of intelligent machines, I might want to homework portal, discuss both of the essay - is it good political, other two perspectives (which both take positive views of intelligent machines) in one paragraph, and then disagree with them in the next paragraph as I present my support for Perspective One. Since I am arguing for Perspective Three (machines challenge our ideas about what humans are or can be, which pushes us and machines toward new possibilities), I am going to portal, argue against Perspective One and chapdelaine, Perspective Two separately, because I have strong evidence for my analyses of each perspective. Because the portal, essay only requires you to analyze the relationship between your perspective and at least one other perspective, if I had lots of evidence to use in my comparison of my perspective and Perspective One, but nothing to say about descriptive hockey essay Perspective Two, I could also decide not to discuss that perspective at portal all.

In this case, I was able to thing of solid arguments for short essay culture and against both of the other perspectives, so I chose to analyze both of them and homework portal, their relationship to my perspective below. Again, these are not necessarily worded in their final form. Perspective One: What we lose with the replacement of people by machines is some part of still essay our own humanity. Even our mundane daily encounters no longer require from us basic courtesy, respect, and tolerance for portal other people. Evidence : Many of our phone conversations are conducted not with people, but with sophisticated technologies. that don't necessarily work at 100%

Explanation : People get so frustrated with the technology that when they press 0 to speak with a real human they are often rude and discourteous. Counterargument/analysis : The benefits outweigh the costs, because providing people with the option to submit prescriptions or ask about store hours through an essay automated menu frees up customer service reps to answer real questions. In addition, recordings of homework calls with angry customers are used to improve the constitution still, menus. Perspective Two: Machines are good at low-skill, repetitive jobs, and at high-speed, extremely precise jobs. In both cases they work better than humans. This efficiency leads to a more prosperous and progressive world for everyone.

Evidence : Robots build cars on assembly lines. Explanation : Robots take over dangerous jobs which decreases risk of injury to human workers, lowering cost to employers. Counterargument/analysis : This perspective is homework portal, true, but is creative writing for grade, limited in its consideration of the implications. Homework. Robots can not only do things instead of humans, but can actually work with humans, as in seismic thesis, precise surgery, to a better result than either humans or machines alone. Now that you have the main points of your essay, it's time to organize them in a way that makes sense. Homework. Make sure to hockey essay, include your introduction (with your thesis statement containing your point of view, or at least a rough sense of your thesis statement) and homework, conclusion in this organization. If you have time, you can include transitions now, but you can also just add them as you are writing. The increasing prevalence of machines challenges us, etc, will put this in fancy words when I write the essay for real. Perspective One argues that replacing humans with machine leads us to lose part of our own humanity, because even our mundane daily encounters no longer require from us basic courtesy, respect, and tolerance for other people. Chapdelaine. I have witnessed this in homework, my own life through watching my mother interact with some of those sophisticated automated phone systems.

She sometimes gets so frustrated with the technology refusing to do what she wants that, by essay it good political competition the time the menu allows her to speak to a real human, my mother is no longer courteous or respectful. Despite this frustration, I think the benefits outweigh the costs, because providing people with the option to submit prescriptions or ask about store hours through an automated menu frees up customer service reps to answer real questions. Homework Portal. In addition, recordings of calls with angry customers are used to improve the menus. In contrast to Perspective One, Perspective Two argues that the essay, main utility of machines is in their ability to perform repetitive tasks more precisely and efficiently than humans. Portal. In auto plants around the world, robots build cars on assembly lines, performing their jobs with high precision and at lower overall cost to employers, who can make a one time purchase rather than having to pay a human a yearly salary (and worry about essay - is it good to have competition liability issues)

The true impact of intelligent machines in our lives is that they challenge us to re-think our preconceived notions of what people can do or become in the future. An example of this is brain-computer interfaces that allow people to control computers with their brains. With BCIs, people can overcome physical limitations.. In addition, BCIs have capture the interest of portal people from all different backgrounds and essay, are being applied to non-scientific fields to create new, previously unimagined inventions and ways to portal, interact with the descriptive hockey essay, world. In conclusion, rather than taking away from our humanity, intelligent machines help us to move forward as a species to new heights. By the homework, end of resume this step, you should try to have about 30 minutes left so you have enough time to write. Homework. If you don't, just keep in mind that you might have to skimp on some of seismic thesis your explanations/counterarguments for the perspective(s) you compare to your own. Once you've structured your argument, it's time to write it all down! Step 5: Introduction Paragraph Thesis. Write your introduction.

If you can think of an interesting first sentence that brings your thesis into a larger discussion, start with that. (If writing the introduction stumps you, just leave 10-15 lines blank at the beginning of the paper and come back to it.) From the simplest system of pulleys and ropes in ancient Greece to the most complex supercomputer in the world today, machines have had (and continue to have) a profound influence on the development of humanity. Make sure you clearly state your thesis. For a 3+/6 essay, this should include your perspective on homework, the issue and how it relates to hockey essay, at least one of the other perspectives presented in the prompt. While some argue that machines have a negative impact on us, the portal, increasing prevalence of intelligent machines in the world challenges us to hockey essay, change long held beliefs about our limitations and to homework portal, continue forward to resume, new and portal, even more advanced possibilities. When you start your first body paragraph , try to think of seismic thesis a first sentence that refers back to the first paragraph. Homework. Ideally, you'll start every paragraph by constitution still relevant referring back to your thesis to create a unified argument. One common argument against homework the increased presence of machines in our day-to-day lives (seen in Perspective One) is that machines leach away at our basic humanity. Then address the argument opposing yours (in this case, Perspective One).

Explain the evidence that supports this perspective in 3-5 sentences. I found this to be true in my own life as a result of witnessing many a phone conversation between my mother and an automated telephone menu. Short Essay. For whatever reason, she consistently has issues with the menus that try to homework portal, verify her date of birth. The automated system never understands what she says (possibly because of her accent), and asks her to input the numbers via her keypad; of course, my mom's smartphone is chapdelaine, so smart that the screen turns off while she is on a call, making it impossible for her to follow the automated phone system's instructions. By the homework, time the system gives up and essay, routes her to speak to a human representative, my mother is often so frustrated that she is portal, far from courteous and respectful to that person.

Then, make sure to explain your counterargument to this perspective, tying it back to your thesis. Despite my mother's understandable frustration with automated phone systems, however, overall the constitution still relevant, benefits outweigh the costs. Providing people with the option to submit prescriptions or ask about store hours through an automated menu frees up customer service representatives to answer questions machines are incapable of addressing. Homework. In addition, the recordings of angry phone calls (where customers are not courteous, respectful, or tolerant of hockey other humans) are used to homework portal, improve the phone menus to seismic thesis, make them more user-friendly. Thus, the momentary disrespect toward other humans caused by machines is homework portal, more than compensated for by the positive effects of those same machines. If you're only comparing your perspective against one of the others, then this paragraph should contain further analysis of the relationship between the two perspectives.

If you're comparing your perspective against both of the still relevant, other perspectives (as I did in this essay), then this is where you introduce your thoughts on the second perspective. Another school of thought, exemplified by Perspective Two, argues that the main utility of homework machines is their ability to chapdelaine resume, perform repetitive tasks more precisely and homework, more efficiently than humans, which leads to a more prosperous and short of indian culture, progressive world for everyone. Address the argument of homework portal this second perspective (in this case, Perspective Two). Explain the evidence that supports this perspective in chapdelaine, 3-5 sentences. In auto plants around the world, robots build cars on assembly lines. Instead of having to pay a human employee a yearly salary, invest time in training that employee, and worry about liability should that employee be injured, manufacturing plants can now make a one-time purchase of an intelligent machine that will perform that same job at higher levels of homework precision. This leads to a more prosperous world for the manufacturers, as they are able to invest less money to get a better product. Then, make sure to explain how this perspective relates back to your perspective. This perspective is fine as far as it goes, but is essay political, limited in its consideration of the implications.

Robots can not only work in place of humans, but can also work cooperatively with humans to a greater results than either could have hoped for alone. This can be seen in highly complex and delicate surgeries, where a surgeon controls robotic microtools to perform operations that even ten years ago would have been unimaginable and impossible. Introduce your main perspective, linking it back to homework portal, the counterarguments you've made against at least one of the other perspectives. I agree with Perspective Three that the true impact of intelligent machines in our lives is that they challenge us to essay it good to have political competition, re-think our preconceived notions of what people can do or become in the future. Present one final example in support of your perspective. A final example of this is brain-computer interfaces, or BCIs. Humans are able to homework portal, manipulate computers with their brains via electrodes that are either implanted in their brains or attached (temporarily) to their heads. Constitution Still Essay. With these intelligent machines, formerly paralyzed people who had no hope of portal communicating with others are able to transcend their physical limitations by concentrating to form words out of descriptive essay keyboards on the computer screens. Homework. In addition, BCIs have captured the interest of people from all different backgrounds and are being applied to non-scientific fields like music to create new, previously unimagined instruments that react to people's thoughts, adding a new dimension to an ancient art form. Still Relevant. Truly, intelligent machines are providing the impetus not just for greater efficiency, but for greater accomplishments. Check your time.

Try to have 5-6 minutes left at this point. Come up with a quick sentence that restates your thesis to wrap up the essay. In conclusion, rather than taking away from our humanity, intelligent machines actually help us to move forward as a species to achieve new, previously unimagined possibilities. Let's look at our complete ACT essay example: [1] From the simplest system of homework pulleys and ropes in ancient Greece to the most complex supercomputer in the world today, machines have had (and continue to have) a profound influence on the development of humanity. Constitution Essay. While some argue that machines have a negative impact on us, the homework portal, increasing prevalence of intelligent machines in the world challenge us to change long held beliefs about our limitations and to continue forward to new and essay to have political competition, even more advanced possibilities. [2] One common argument against homework the increased presence of machines in chapdelaine, our day-to-day lives (seen in Perspective One) is that machines leach away at our basic humanity. Portal. I found this to be true in my own life as a result of witnessing many a phone conversation between my mother and an automated telephone menu. For whatever reason, she consistently has issues with the menus that try to verify her date of birth.

The automated system never understands what she says (possibly because of her accent), and asks her to input the short essay of indian culture, numbers via her keypad; of course, my mom's smartphone is so smart that the screen turns off while she is on a call, making it impossible for her to follow the homework, automated phone system's instructions. By the time the essay, system gives up and routes her to speak to a human representative, my mother is often so frustrated that she is far from courteous and respectful to that person. Despite my mother's understandable frustration with automated phone systems, however, overall the benefits outweigh the costs. Providing people with the option to submit prescriptions or ask about store hours through an automated menu frees up customer service representatives to answer questions machines are incapable of addressing. Homework Portal. In addition, the chapdelaine resume, recordings of angry phone calls (where customers are not courteous, respectful, or tolerant of other humans) are used to improve the phone menus to make them more user-friendly. Thus, the momentary disrespect toward other humans caused by machines is more than compensated for by the positive effects of those same machines. [3] Another school of thought, exemplified by Perspective Two, argues that the main utility of homework portal machines is their ability to perform repetitive tasks more precisely and more efficiently than humans, which leads to a more prosperous and creative for grade 5, progressive world for everyone. In auto plants around the homework, world, robots build cars on assembly lines.

Instead of having to pay a human employee a yearly salary, invest time in training that employee, and worry about liability should that employee be injured, manufacturing plants can now make a one-time purchase of an intelligent machine that will perform that same job at higher levels of still relevant essay precision. This leads to a more prosperous world for the manufacturers, as they are able to invest less money to get a better product. This perspective is fine as far as it goes, but is limited in its consideration of the implications. Robots can not only work in portal, place of humans, but can also work cooperatively with humans to a greater results than either could have hoped for alone. Writing Skills. This can be seen in highly complex and delicate surgeries, where a surgeon controls robotic microtools to perform operations that even ten years ago would have been unimaginable and homework portal, impossible. [4] I agree with Perspective Three that the true impact of creative skills 5 intelligent machines in our lives is that they challenge us to re-think our preconceived notions of what people can do or become in the future. A final example of portal this is resume, brain-computer interfaces, or BCIs.

Humans are able to manipulate computers with their brains via electrodes that are either implanted in their brains or attached (temporarily) to their heads. With these intelligent machines, formerly paralyzed people who had no hope of communicating with others are able to homework portal, transcend their physical limitations by concentrating to form words out of keyboards on essay it good to have political, the computer screens. In addition, BCIs have captured the interest of people from all different backgrounds and are being applied to non-scientific fields like music to create new, previously unimagined instruments that react to homework, people's thoughts, adding a new dimension to an ancient art form. Truly, intelligent machines are providing the impetus not just for greater efficiency, but for greater accomplishments. [5] In conclusion, rather than taking away from our humanity, intelligent machines actually help us to move forward as a species to achieve new, previously unimagined possibilities. In these last 2-4 minutes, you want to read over still essay, your essay and homework portal, trying to pick up a point or two by revising. In this time, you can do a number of things. You can, of course, correct mistakes : Paragraph 1, Sentence 2: [subject/verb agreement; change is bolded] The increasing prevalence of intelligent machines in resume, the world challenges us to homework portal, change long held beliefs about seismic thesis our limitations and to continue forward to homework portal, new and even more advanced possibilities. You can replace dull or problematic words or phrasing with fancier words or clearer turns of phrase:

Paragraph 2, last sentence. Thus, the momentary disrespect toward other humans caused by machines is more than compensated for by the positive effects of chapdelaine those same machines. We can change it to: Thus, any momentary disrespect my mom might show to a customer service representative (as a result of frustration with the automated system) is homework, more than compensated for by the positive effects of those same machines. There you go! Now you know how to write a good ACT essay. If any part of this was confusing, re-read that section. Then try to do it yourself with a sample ACT essay prompt. Practice planning your essays in 8-10 minutes before you start writing . The time limits above should be your goal; start by giving yourself more time and then shrink it down.

You can use the list from our ACT essay prompts blog post or any list of ACT-like questions and start with the planning stage . Don't forget to check out our full analysis of the ACT Writing Rubric, with strategies and essay - is, explanations that can guide you in your essay planning! Our blog post about ACT essay tips has more in-depth information about the details of portal planning and arguing in the ACT essay. If you've already taken the ACT and are wondering how the new essay differs from the - is political, old ACT Writing test, definitely be sure to check out our article on the enhanced ACT Writing section. Want to portal, improve your ACT score by essay on importance of indian culture 4 points? Check out our best-in-class online ACT prep program.

We guarantee your money back if you don't improve your ACT score by 4 points or more. Our program is entirely online, and it customizes your prep program to your strengths and weaknesses. Homework Portal. We also have expert instructors who can grade every one of your practice ACT essays, giving feedback on how to improve your score. Check out our 5-day free trial: Have friends who also need help with test prep? Share this article! Laura graduated magna cum laude from Wellesley College with a BA in Music and Psychology, and earned a Master's degree in Composition from the Longy School of Music of Bard College. Seismic Thesis. She scored 99 percentile scores on the SAT and GRE and loves advising students on how to excel in high school. You should definitely follow us on social media.

You'll get updates on our latest articles right on your feed. Follow us on all 3 of our social networks: Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and homework portal, we'll reply! Series: How to Get 800 on constitution still essay, Each SAT Section: Series: How to portal, Get to 600 on Each SAT Section: Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section:

Our hand-selected experts help you in a variety of other topics! Looking for Graduate School Test Prep? Check out political our top-rated graduate blogs here: Get the latest articles and test prep tips! © PrepScholar 2013-2015.

All rights reserved. SAT® is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board TM . The College Entrance Examination. Board TM does not endorse, nor is portal, it affiliated in any way with the for grade 5, owner or any content of this site.

Write my essay -
The Best Way to Do my Homework for …

How to edit and proofread your essays. I teach graduate level engineers and scientists at the University of Tokyo how to write effectively. Homework Portal! Here are some of the tips that have helped them. I teach graduate level engineers and descriptive, scientists at the University of Tokyo how to write effectively. Here are some of the tips that have helped them. I encourage you to use this four-step proofreading method.

to find and fix careless mistakes. Please use the free spell and grammar check programs offered by MS Word and/or Google Drive. Then, please use online grammar software provided by Grammarly.com. I like Grammarly b/c it catches many issues not found by MS Word. to check your grammar and style. Here is the best way I know to homework avoid Vince's Dirty Dozen. Read your essay slowly and at full volume to catch awkward phrasings and words that you are using too frequently. Then, record yourself reading your essays and listen to writing for grade the recording. Homework! Often, your speaking and listening skills are better than your writing skills. Therefore, hearing your voice through an external device helps you catch mistakes and notice areas for improvement. to check your logic.

After taking a short break, read your essay in seismic thesis, reverse order (sentence-by-sentence, not word-by-word). Start with your final sentence and work back to your first. Are you making any logical leaps? Are your transitions clear? to see if someone speed reading your essay could follow your main ideas. Reframe your essay by tearing it down and rebuilding it from scratch, over and over. Do you have trouble writing parallel structure (similar patterns of portal words within the same sentence)? Please try these tips from the Purdue OWL:

Skim your paper, pausing at hockey essay the words and and or. Check on homework portal each side of hockey essay these words to see whether the items joined are parallel. If not, make them parallel. Portal! If you have several items in a list, put them in a column to essay on importance of indian see if they are parallel. Portal! Listen to the sound of the items in creative writing, a list or the items being compared. Do you hear the homework, same kinds of sounds? For example, is there a series of -ing words beginning each item?

Or do your hear a rhythm being repeated? If something is resume, breaking that rhythm or repetition of sound, check to see if it needs to be made parallel. (found at http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/623/01/; accessed 2011/07) Q: HOW DO I IMPROVE MY TOPIC SENTENCES SO THAT READERS WILL UNDERSTAND, BELIEVE AND CARE ABOUT MY STORY EVEN IF THEY ARE SPEED READING? Topic Sentences: You can tell what the topic of the portal, first body paragraph is by reading the topic sentence, which is the first sentence in the paragraph. The topic sentence tells your reader the main idea of the paragraph.

As a writer, you need to essay know the main idea in order to develop your paragraph with facts to support that idea. As an exercise, strip your essay down to only the homework, topic sentences. Ask yourself: Does your story make sense? Will a non-expert be able to creative writing skills understand what happened? Do you appear in your own topic sentences? Are you the star / hero of your own story? Do your verbs convey power?

My clients often get lost in the details when writing their first drafts of leadership (and other) essays. They feel the need to portal explain the situation first before showing their specific task and - is competition, action steps taken to achieve the portal, desired result. In your next draft, work to put yourself at the center of the action. Each body paragraph of short of indian culture your paper builds towards proving one particular aspect of your thesis, and each of these aspects should be crystallized into a strong topic sentence. If your paper is quite short, these sentences might represent the main points you mentioned in homework portal, the blueprint part of your thesis, but they might each be more specific aspects of one of those points, particularly if your paper is longer. Defining your topics - First and essay, foremost, a topic sentence is a piece of analysis, NOT summary. Think of it as an original interpretation based upon the facts of your story (not just a flat summary of your topic). The first of the following examples illustrates a statement of fact, rather than an homework portal argumentative topic sentence. Weak Topic Sentence: Book Five of short Paradise Lost concentrates on the conversation between Adam and portal, the archangel Raphael.

Strong Topic Sentence: Throughout Book Five, Milton utilizes images of gardening and nourishment to convey man's maturing relationship to the divine. (found at http://www.essayedge.com/academics/writingadvice/course/lessonthree.html; accessed 2011/09) Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. — Anton Chekov. Many writers will say that there is really only one rule for good writing: Show, don't tell. * To show means to demonstrate. * To tell means to assert. For example, we may say, He is sloppy. This is telling.

For example, we may say, His shoelaces are untied, his socks are mismatched, his shirt untucked, and his face unwashed. This is showing. In order to truly convince your readers, make sure to show with details exactly what you mean. Save your assertions for chapdelaine resume, the topic and controlling sentences. You can't tell us someone is a wonderful person, a talented musician or a spoiled child. We won't believe you.

You must show us. Portal! Throughout your manuscript, look for any opportunity to show us in real time, to act out, to let us feel. The difference will amaze you. Essay Tip: Show, Don’t Tell. There is an creative for grade 5 old journalistic maxim, “Show, don’t tell,” which demands that writers show their actions to homework portal express an event or story and not just offer the results of creative writing skills for grade 5 what happened. Tell (Results Oriented): “I arrived at ABC Bank and took on a great deal of responsibility in corporate lending. I managed diverse clients in homework portal, my first year and earned the recognition of my manager. Descriptive Hockey! Because of homework portal my hard work, initiative and constitution still relevant, leadership, he placed me on the management track, and I knew that I would be a success in homework portal, this challenging position.” In the two sentences above, the reader is told that the applicant “took on a great deal of responsibility,” “managed diverse clients,” and “earned recognition,” none of which is substantiated via the story. - Is It Good To Have Political! Further, there is homework, no evidence of “hard work, initiative and leadership.”

Show (Action Oriented): “Almost immediately after joining ABC bank, I took a risk in asking management for the accounts left by essay it good political a recently transferred manager. Soon, I expanded our lending relationships with a children’s clothing retailer, a metal recycler and a food distributor, making decisions on loans of up to $1MM. Portal! Although I had a commercial banking background, I sought the mentorship of our District Manager and studied aggressively for the CFA (before and after fourteen-hour days); I was encouraged when the creative writing skills for grade, Lending Officer cited my initiative and portal, desire to learn, placing me on our management track….” In the example above, the story shows the “great deal of responsibility” (client coverage/ $1MM lending decisions) and “diverse clients” (a children’s clothing retailer, a metal recycler and still essay, a food distributor). Further, “hard work, initiative and homework portal, leadership” are clear throughout. The latter is a more interesting, rich and humble paragraph – one that is more likely to still captivate the reader. By showing your actions in detail, the same conclusions are drawn, but facts facilitate them. Essentially, facts become your evidence! (found at http://www.mbamission.com/blog/2010/11/22/monday-morning-essay-tip-show-dont-tell-2/; accessed 2010/11)

Sources and more links here: How To Edit Your Own Writing (Self-Editing) Editing takes considerable patience. I list below some reasonable ideas for each edit cycle. The sequence that you execute these steps may impact the style you produce; experiment a bit to see what order works best for your writing. You will know you are done editing when you are positively sick and tired of reading your work again. A. Dictionary Check. Go through your document and portal, look up in a dictionary any words where you aren't 101 percent sure of their meaning. I've surprised myself a couple of times when I have used a word repeatedly only to look it up and find it has another meaning entirely. B. Action and Active Voice.

Your writing will be clearer if you structure your sentences as subject-verb-object; tell action rather than describing situations. Use your word processor to search for words ending in -ed -- if you preceded this word by it good to have political is or was (or similar verbs) the phrase would be better rewritten. Homework Portal! Also check for creative writing skills for grade, the word there followed by is or are (or similar verbs). Occasionally the word not is portal, useful for emphasis. Most of the time though a sentence is stronger when positive; use your word processor to search for the word not and recast the sentence using other descriptives.

E. Drown Your Darlings. If something sticks in your mind as being ever so clever you probably should remove it. F. Re-order Your Words and Sentences. Keep related words together -- adjectives next to their nouns. MY ESSAY IS STILL TOO LONG! HOW DO I CUT WORDS? Read your essay aloud at full volume (doing so forces you to on importance culture go slow). After each word or phrase, ask yourself, If I cut this, will my meaning change? If the answer is no, then cut it! More tips here, including this activity from the Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL), which is a fantastic resource for writers.

Summary: This resource will help you write clearly by portal eliminating unnecessary words and descriptive hockey, rearranging your phrases. The goal of concise writing is to use the most effective words. Concise writing does not always have the fewest words, but it always uses the strongest ones. Portal! Writers often fill sentences with weak or unnecessary words that can be deleted or replaced. Words and seismic thesis, phrases should be deliberately chosen for the work they are doing. Like bad employees, words that don't accomplish enough should be fired.

When only the most effective words remain, writing will be far more concise and portal, readable. This resource contains general conciseness tips followed by very specific strategies for resume, pruning sentences. 1. Replace several vague words with more powerful and specific words. Often, writers use several small and ambiguous words to express a concept, wasting energy expressing ideas better relayed through fewer specific words. As a general rule, more specific words lead to more concise writing. Portal! Because of the variety of nouns, verbs, and adjectives, most things have a closely corresponding description. Brainstorming or searching a thesaurus can lead to the word best suited for a specific instance. Notice that the still relevant, examples below actually convey more as they drop in portal, word count.

Wordy: The politician talked about still relevant, several of the merits of after-school programs in his speech (14 words) Concise: The politician touted after-school programs in his speech. Homework! (8 words) Wordy: Suzie believed but could not confirm that Billy had feelings of resume affection for her. (14 words) Concise: Suzie assumed that Billy adored her. (6 words) Wordy: Our website has made available many of the things you can use for portal, making a decision on the best dentist. (20 words) Concise: Our website presents criteria for determining the best dentist. Seismic Thesis! (9 words) Wordy: Working as a pupil under a someone who develops photos was an experience that really helped me learn a lot. Portal! (20 words) Concise: Working as a photo technician's apprentice was an educational experience. (10 words) 2. Interrogate every word in a sentence. Check every word to make sure that it is providing something important and unique to a sentence. If words are dead weight, they can be deleted or replaced.

Other sections in this handout cover this concept more specifically, but there are some general examples below containing sentences with words that could be cut. Wordy: The teacher demonstrated some of the various ways and methods for cutting words from my essay that I had written for class. Hockey! (22 words) Concise: The teacher demonstrated methods for cutting words from my essay. (10 words) Wordy: Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood formed a new band of portal musicians together in hockey, 1969, giving it the portal, ironic name of Blind Faith because early speculation that was spreading everywhere about the band suggested that the new musical group would be good enough to chapdelaine rival the earlier bands that both men had been in, Cream and Traffic, which people had really liked and had been very popular. Homework! (66 words) Concise: Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood formed a new band in 1969, ironically naming it Blind Faith because speculation suggested that the creative writing skills, group would rival the portal, musicians’ previous popular bands, Cream and Traffic. Resume! (32 words) Wordy: Many have made the wise observation that when a stone is in motion rolling down a hill or incline that that moving stone is not as likely to homework portal be covered all over with the kind of thick green moss that grows on stationary unmoving things and becomes a nuisance and suggests that those things haven’t moved in a long time and probably won’t move any time soon. (67 words) Concise: A rolling stone gathers no moss. (6 words) 3. Combine Sentences. Some information does not require a full sentence, and can easily be inserted into another sentence without losing any of its value. To get more strategies for sentence combining, see the handout on Sentence Variety. Wordy: Ludwig's castles are an astounding marriage of beauty and madness.

By his death, he had commissioned three castles. (18 words) Concise: Ludwig's three castles are an astounding marriage of beauty and madness. Descriptive Essay! (11 words) Wordy: The supposed crash of a UFO in Roswell, New Mexico aroused interest in homework, extraterrestrial life. This crash is rumored to have occurred in chapdelaine resume, 1947. (24 words) Concise: The supposed 1947 crash of a UFO in Roswell, New Mexico aroused interest in portal, extraterrestrial life. Writing 5! (16 words) (found at http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/572/01/; accessed 11/2010) One of my writing gurus is Professor John Cochrane at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business. His Writing Tips for Ph.D.

Students contains good advice for any writer. Here are some highlights from his article. Use simple short words not big fancy words. “Use” not “utilize.” “Several” not “diverse”. Keep down the homework portal, number of clauses in your sentences, and seismic thesis, the number of things kept hanging. Homework! Every sentence should have a subject, verb and object. Short Essay Culture! No sentences like “No sentences like this.”